Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Results. 25:4:2009.

Courtesy of Butts.

Bedfont 3 - Molesey 0

Chessington 0 - Bedfont Green 2

Cobham 1 - Ash 2

Colliers Wood 1 - Chertsey 1

Epsom & Ewell 3 - Wembley 0

Hartley Witney 0 - Guildford City 3

North Greenford 3 - Banstead 2

RPV 0 - Cove 3

Sandhurst 2 - Egham 3.

I trust I heard Butts correctly over the phone !

I hear there was a bit of a scrap at the end of the Chessington game with some moron fan from the home club coming from the terraces to try and get involved.

Still the results take them into the bottom 3, so at least teams won't have to put up with that again.

Originally Posted By: Fat Boy
I hear there was a bit of a scrap at the end of the Chessington game with some moron fan from the home club coming from the terraces to try and get involved.

That could well cost the club a bob or two if the referee writes it up in his report !

Really annoying thing BJR was that our forward picked up the club's FIRST sending off in 41 league matches this season and the guy was the victim of an assault that sparked the brawl! It was also the first time he has ever been sent off, is a genuine nice lad and was devestated by the ref's decision. We await the ref's report but appealing in this system is very difficult without video evidence, although we do have some good photos...

As one of the 'older' supporters of the game, I know just how hard it is to tell/instruct players to 'bite their tongue', or better still, just walk away saying nothing.

Probably the best exponent of this was the late and very great Sir Bobby Moore.

Once a referee sees or hears minor dissent, he'll obviously watch and wait for any such re-occurrence.

It's amazing what a smile can do to melt a refs heart. Ask my youngest footy playing grand-daughter. She was up-ended this afternoon playing at Meadowbank, sumersaulted and ended up sitting, arms outstretched with a huge grin on her face as the ref ran past. He blew and awarded a free kick in her favour.

I'm told the Oscar is in the post.

Badshott 2 - Horley 3

Horley were very unlucky in this game,fair play to Badshott they played some good football and went 2 up very early on. Then a Horley player got sent off after about 30 mins with 2 yellow cards.

Horley got back to 2-1 just before half time.

The second half was all Horley with the ten men,they were camped in badshotts box but just struggled to put the ball in the net,finally a free kick in about the 80th min made it 2-2.

Then Badshotts only attack of the second half a corner in the 92 nd min and they won 3-2.

Badshott 3 - Horley 2

Horley were very unlucky in this game,fair play to Badshott they played some good football and went 2 up very early on. Then a Horley player got sent off after about 30 mins with 2 yellow cards.

Horley got back to 2-1 just before half time.

The second half was all Horley with the ten men,they were camped in badshotts box but just struggled to put the ball in the net,finally a free kick in about the 80th min made it 2-2.

Then Badshotts only attack of the second half a corner in the 92 nd min and they won 3-2.

Ash got the win over Cobham with two well struck freekick midway into the 2nd half. Have to say Cobham are a very young side but do try & play the ball around nice & neatly just need a couple off old heads to guide them in the right direction & i think they will be back with a bang next season.

Couldn't agree more there AUP! Fingers crossed we will get the players in we currently need for next season.

As for the second freekick it wasn't meant as admitted by the player as we were walking off the pitch, just an overhit cross that went in the far corner.

Fair play though as you had the clearer chances throughout the game. We are just in desperate need of an actual striker at the club who is older than 16 for next season!!

Yeah I see that mate, so should make for a good game....gutted I'm going to miss it!

Yeah that is true mate and something we have heard a lot of this season. IMO it's looking bright for us next season in lots of ways and I know a lot of people at the club are already looking forward to pre-season....myself included.

Thanks though and all the best to yourself too!