Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

and the new manager is.......................

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Will the board only consider those who apply for the job by sending in their CV's? Or will they also seek to make contact with manager/s who they feel would be the best person for the job,even if they are currently in a job and haven't applied?

And risk a kicking from the FA for tapping up?

I'm sure there is a correct way of approaching a club in order to request permission to speak to their manager.Just like there is for contacting another club and asking to talk to a player.

Before we jump on the "bring back Billy" band wagon, a couple of things for Billy

1) good to know your free! what does that mean? Not tied to a club, not looking for payment or something else hee hee!

2) what would be the top 3 acheivements on your CV?

And yeah bring back the Cat

We need some one with character and who can motivate both on and off the field

Not sure the board have the balls to appoint.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Still can't believe nobody else is jumping on the Clement Temile bandwagon! bow

I thought that he was being lined up for the Reading job?

I believe his ideal job is as Coach of the Nigerian national team but I'm sure he would be a loyal servant to ETFC in the meantime.

Originally Posted By: BillyCove#10
My asisstant would be a certain Marvin Harriet......

anyone remember him?

The name rings a bell but cant place him, tell us more Billy.

I bet Father Jack gives us a full career breakdown before you though! evil

Originally Posted By: G124 EME
How is your search for a new manager coming along???

All sorted Graeme, we've got George Borg as our Director of Football, Billy Cove as manager with Marvellous Marvin Hagler as his assistant!
Brunob has stepped across and is first team coach & the physio is the best looking you are ever likely to see. evil

Actually that isnt far from the Ultimate Dream Team........!

Is your CV in the post?

Gents I know I am the rank outsider and probably wont even be considered for the job but I have just got off the phone to Lee Patterson (Ex Chelmsford & Braintree boss) and he has agreed to be my asisstant if I got the job. with him by my side and Marvin as 1st team coach I think that would be a great package and a match for anyone in the league.

Before we jump on the "bring back Billy" band wagon, a couple of things for Billy

1) good to know your free! what does that mean? Not tied to a club, not looking for payment or something else hee hee!

2) what would be the top 3 acheivements on your CV?

And yeah bring back the Cat

We need some one with character and who can motivate both on and off the field

Not sure the board have the balls to appoint.

Number 1 would be gaining promotion to the Ryman Prem as a player with Maidenhead United.

Number 2 would be winning the supporters player of the year for Enfield Town in 2003

And number 3 would be playing in goal and ACTUALLY making a few saves and WINNING the match for Enfield Town again in 2003!!

Qualify?? :-)