Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Redhill FC

From todays,'Surrey Today' website:

"Redhill search for new manager

Redhill Football Club are looking for a new manager after John Crumplin walked out.

Ambitious Crumplin, 42, has joined Ryman South outfit Walton & Hersham after just eight months with the Reds.

His assistant Stuart McIntyre is joining him, and some Reds players could follow.

Crumplin's decision has left Redhill president John Park "shocked, surprised and disappointed" having signed Crumplin from fellow Sussex County League side Crawley Down.

Crumplin said he had played at the highest level [he played for Brighton & Hove Albion] and wanted to manage at the highest.

"We under achieved at Redhill last season where the lack of training facilities was a major factor when it came to the fitness of players.

"When we had games called off, the fitness levels of players dropped. "We drew 13 or 14 games last season but if the players had been fitter we would have won, and been looking at a trophy," said Crumplin.

He believes Redhill is a "sleeping giant" with huge potential to be a great club, but said the offer to manage at Walton was too good an offer to turn down.

"The club have aspiration to go higher, and so do I. Stuart and I have worked together for eight months, and he is one of the best coaches I have ever worked with. He had to come with me," he added.

Park said he had already been contacted by numerous managers looking to join the division one outfit and interviews would probably take up to three weeks.

"We will take our time over this and make sure we find the right person," said Park, who is looking closely at a major restructuring at Kiln Brow.

"We do need to change our structure from the youth side through to the senior team and ensure the club grows from its roots," explained Park. "We must change the way the club operates. We expect the club to do great things."

Applications for the vacant manager's position should be made via the club website www.redhillfc-online.co.uk" ENDS...

Anyone up for the job ??

As they have banned me for life and closed down the Club Shop and museum so as to get rid of the rest of my family who have given the last 35 years to the Club. And as the Club do not want anything in the Club Shop. We have a large amount of League, Non League programme and Redhill Programmes. If anybody would like some, please contact me and we can arrange something. Any donation for them will go to charity

www.redhillfc.co.uk

PS The Toilet thing is true

Suggest you start sendin PM's www.redhil, just to protect your sources.

We are all ears in the Co Co !!!!!!!!!

as someone who has "enjoyed " a love hate relationship with all things Redhill (Im a Dorking boy) and now live fairly close to Kiln Brow Im really saddened to see this Mr Redhill and family.

I know we sometimes let our passion and beliefs get in the way of sanity and common sense, supporters committees and "owners" alike.

I hope things somehow work out for you all, it may take a while.

Originally Posted By: www.redhillfc.co.uk
We have a large amount of League, Non League programme and Redhill Programmes. If anybody would like some, please contact me and we can arrange something. Any donation for them will go to charity

As you have Merstham listed under your foes, I doubt you want to give them to our club shop? wink

Was it you? wink

Originally Posted By: bomaya
We have a large amount of League, Non League programme and Redhill Programmes. If anybody would like some, please contact me and we can arrange something. Any donation for them will go to charity

As you have Merstham listed under your foes, I doubt you want to give them to our club shop? wink

Was it you? wink

More to the point.................

What was involved !!!! chloe

Originally Posted By: bomaya
Not sure I can in public considering it involves an illegal activity in the clubhouse toilet!

Probably explains this new sign just fixed to the gents toilet at Kiln Brow, then..........

toilet_door_sign.jpg

The fella in the bottom picture is not holding it, so its no suprise that its not going anywhere near the Loo but at least he hasn,t p1ssed over the seat but he could have used the urinal.

The fella in the top picture is Smoking, we all know we are not to do that inside any building. The young Lady isn't Smoking!!