Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL PREMIER LEAGUE TOP 3

Normally ends up being the clubs with the most money who end up contesting, for that reason would have to go with.

Chertsey Town - looks to have made some decent signings in DeLissier from NGU, Johnson from Camberley and Goddard ex Ks, none of whom will be cheap mind.

Badshot Lea - Got the makings of a very good squad again assembled at quite an expense, discipline or lack of may be their downfall.

Croydon - moved across from Kent league for travelling reasons, then go and get Kent based manager who brings load of Kent based players??? Not going to be doing the travelling for nothing so would expect them to run close.

Obviously expect Cove, Molesey, Epsom and Ash United to push the above all the way.

Having watched Cambo beating Slough yesterday feel they should be in with a chance, however Chertsey must be favourites.

Assembled at quite an expense!!!! Not sure where that has come from.

I will guarantee players sign and play for Badshot Lea because of the Farnborough factor and not because they are being paid vast sums of money.Most of their money goes on playing at Farnborough which I would imagine is not cheap given the fact that they have just laid a new pitch, installed Coventry City's old floodlights, Chelseas old turnstiles and the new 1500 seater stand is going up.

The main group of players have been together for some seasons

now and only one or two new faces are added each year to freshen the squad.

Anyway here goes.

1st Chertsey

2nd Cambo

3rd Molesey

4th Badshot Lea

Andrews and Kleboe both played last year so they wouldn't be classed as new signings.

Anyway will have to see what happens roll on 8th August.

Im not going to be involved much with the CoCo for the first couple of months, but you would have to expect Camberley, North Greenwood, Chertsey, and Cove to be up there. Cove may have a stong start, but last year there were one or two there who did not want to go up and you have to wonder if the same applies this year.

I think Chertsey will slip away towards the end as well. That really leaves a two horse race between Camberley and NGU.

I don't think Epsom can carry on from last year unless they have added to their squad. I watched them play Ash at the beginning of last season and Ash made them look ordinary given the side Ash had out that day.

Who knows with this league though. One season you have a good side, the next you don't.

It will be interesting after 6 games have been played.

How the contracted boys fairing up Duncs? That must have costa few bob what with minimum wage and all that. Probably the only contracted players in league, must be highly rated at the club.

Saw Ash last Tuesday, not that impressive in my view, would imagine them as mid table again.

Probably taking in the matches at Banstead this week, hopefully see a few of you their.

• 9 months later...