Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday night games

Brunty.

predictions for tonight.???

F.A. Cup - Extra Preliminary Round Replays

Bedfont v CrowboroughAthletic

Cobham v Littlehampton

Farnham Town v Raynes Park Vale

Horley Town v Doring

Pagham v Banstead Athletic

Ringmer v Egham Town

Sandhurst Town v Erith & Belvedere

Premier Division

Ash United v Hanworth Villa

Badshot Lea v Guildford City

Epsom & Ewell v Croydon F.C.

North Greenford Utd v Chertsey Town

Division 1

Hartley Wintney v Chobham

South Park v Worcester Park

Warlingham v Knaphill

Westfield v Staines Lammas

OFF TO SEE MATCH OF THE NIGHT. 2 TOP TEAMS NGU & CHERTSEY WHO BOTH SHOULD BE CHALLENGING FOR THE CCL PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE.DO YOU AGREE ?

IT'S EARLY SEASON I KNOW AND DURING THE SEASON LOTS OF CHANGES OCCUR, BUT THIS GAME SHOULD INDICATE THE STANDARD LEVEL THAT OTHER TEAMS HAVE TO MATCH TO BE IN THE MIX AT THE END OF THE SEASON. SO WILL ANY CLUBS BUDGET DICTATE THIS ? CHERTSEY FAILED LAST SEASON BUT UNDERSTAND FROM REPORTS THAT THEY PLAYED WELL AGAINST CHESSINGTON & HOOK IN THE FA CUP ON SATURDAY

F.A. Cup - Extra Preliminary Round Replays

Bedfont 1 v Crowborough Athletic 2

Cobham 2 v Littlehampton 0

Farnham Town 1 v Raynes Park Vale 2

Horley Town 2v Doring 0

Pagham 3v Banstead Athletic 1

Ringmer 2 v Egham Town 1

Sandhurst Town 2 v Erith & Belvedere 1

Premier Division

Ash United 2 v Hanworth Villa 0

Badshot Lea 2v Guildford City 1

Epsom & Ewell 2 v Croydon F.C. 0

North Greenford Utd 0 v Chertsey Town 2

Division 1

Hartley Wintney 3 v Chobham 0

South Park 1 v Worcester Park 3

Warlingham 0 v Knaphill 3

Westfield 2 v Staines Lammas 3

NICE GUY.

I will be at the North Greenford Vs Chertsey tonight....

Looking forward to a hell of a game. According to sources at North Greenford, they have a stronger squad than last year, so on top of finishing 2nd last year, they are sure to be strong. Was at the Chertsey Vs Chessington game on Sat and Chertsey looked very strong. They should have scored 6 in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half, and thats probably an understatment. Its very early days, but they seem to have the right sort of players this year. Kevin Lock was outstanding on Saturday, done everything but score and Goddard and Pomroy were always a threat. Two Bamford brothers still look streets ahead of this level, and together with some good young footballers around them, they look like a strong outfit. I shall be at North Greenford tonight and going to see Epsom Vs Egham on Saturday, so 3 possible title challengers this week. Chertsey I see as the best side and squad, but depends i they can be consitant and keep the same starting side as I saw Saturday?

WW YOUR CCL PREMIER PREDICTIONS LOOK SOUND BUT YOU ARE BEING VERY BOLD AND STICKING YOUR HEAD OUT WITH YOUR NGU & CHERTSEY PREDICTION, OBVIOUSLY YOU THINK THAT CHERTSEY ARE THAT STRONG. ANYWAY IT WILL BE AN INTERESTING CONTEST, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAME. I WONDER IF OUR THOUGHTS ARE THE SAME AFTER THE GAME, LET ME KNOW ON HERE TONIGHT/TOMORROW.

Brunty,

Don't forget our entire 1st team squad is being rested on Saturday due to the Charity game against a full Arsenal 1st team on Sunday. I hope we will see down at Redding Way on Sunday to see what you missed on Saturday.

Regards,

The Knapmeister

Oh great easy win for us then ! smile

Arsenal had a good result last week tho mate so it could be a tough game !! watch out for their center mid little spanish lad meant to be quite good.........!!

Originally Posted By: The KnapMeister
Brunty,

Don't forget our entire 1st team squad is being rested on Saturday due to the Charity game against a full Arsenal 1st team on Sunday. I hope we will see down at Redding Way on Sunday to see what you missed on Saturday.

Regards,

The Knapmeister

Does that mean you'll be fielding the Wickes DIY XI on Saturday then Knappy? wink

Not much on tonight so popped along to see Badshot Lea. Probably deserved to edge the game but Guildford gave a good account of themselves but unless they find a goalscorer they could be struggling come the end of the season. Badhsot lookes a strong outfit that will be near the top come the end of the season.

Premier Division

1 0 Ash United v Hanworth Villa

Youngs Drive

1 0 Badshot Lea v Guildford City

Farnborough FC

1 1 Epsom & Ewell v Croydon

Merland Rise

2 2 North Greenford United v Chertsey Town

Berkeley Fields