Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results - 31st August

bomaya

Blimey no stopping Sandhurst.

Cambo 3 v 0 Ash. Even first half that saw Ash come close but for a decent save byt eh Cambo keeper and the Krooners were 1 up at the break thanks to a fantastic cross and header. 2nd half was mostly Cambo and the score could have been worse but it finished 3 in the end. Both sides seemed short of a few key players but it is 5 out of 5 for the Krooners. Good to see Aupostie and Jake F.

Cove 2-1 Badshot Lea

Badshot lack discipline and always have something to say to the ref. Hence why it seemed all the decisions went our way. Yes they should prob have been awarded a pen at 2-0 down but i dont blame the ref for not giving it. It was a 50/50 call. If i was the ref and the team gave me that much abuse i wouldnt have given it either!

We could have sealed the match comfortably if we'd taken our chances.

Nice way to bounce back from our disappointment Saturday!

Knaphill 2 - 0 Westfield

Comfortable win for the Knappers with Ricky Hogsden getting both against his old club. 6 points over the weekend to put The Mighty Knappers back on track.

COME ON YOU KNAPPERS!!

Johnno's not wrong, but can understand Badshot frustration at the Cove penalty - forward clearly dived - keeper never touched him. Can't condone having a go at the Ref / Lino - they saw it as they saw it and I've never yet seen a Ref change his mind once given.

Only watched 1st half - thought Cove had more up front - mystified why BL played 4-5-1 when they've played 4-4-2 all season.

They were struggling with just 1 up - wingbacks at this level rarely seem effective.

Egham - Sandhurst

Did not play as well as we have for the opeinng games of the season and we rode our luck in the first half. We took our chances and the sign of a good team is when that wins when they do not play well.

Lets hope the run continues.

its funny how different people see decisions I thought our pen was a stonewaller,BL lost the game through lack of discipline thier manager was sent from the dugout and they had untold bookings,the players and officials then started to say how sh1t our pitch and facilities are, well can somebody remind me of BL reasons for groundsharing with Farnboro maybe some of the money they give to farnboro should be spent on thier own ground and not fastracking the system.

A Badshot Lea perspective.

* Cove penalty correct decision

* Ref made some very strange decisions which incensed our players

* agree they did lose their discipline but didn't have a bearing on the result

* Our pen shouts, foul on Dan Bailey correct decision, foul on Darren Blake on another day and another ref he would have given it

* Not one bad challenge in the game yet ref lost the plot with a lack of consistency, seemed he wanted to be centre of attention

Even though we went down to 10 men(used all 3 subs) and 2-0 down still felt we could get back into it

As for the moaning of the pitch etc I didn't hear anyone and I would just finish by saying fair play to Cove and good luck in the Vase on Saturday.

For your info we are working very hard to secure our own facilities and it is not thru choice we play at Farnborough.I know there seems to be a lot of anti groundshare within this league but its not through choice for us.

Originally Posted By: duncs
its funny how different people see decisions I thought our pen was a stonewaller,BL lost the game through lack of discipline thier manager was sent from the dugout and they had untold bookings,the players and officials then started to say how sh1t our pitch and facilities are, well can somebody remind me of BL reasons for groundsharing with Farnboro maybe some of the money they give to farnboro should be spent on thier own ground and not fastracking the system.

Arrr Duncs I had heard your old spoon had broken but it is good to see you back with a new shiny one. I, for one, have missed you smile