Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 17 Nov scores

TRS

Great win for Dorking, keep up the good work Webby,just shows money aint everything.Passion worth a lot more.

Great win for Chicks, 3-0 up before Chertsey staged a fightback with Chicks hanging on a bit at the end. Chertsey hit woodwork a few times, but best i've seen Dorking play for a while. Chertsey no.10 sent off near the end, no idea what for. Highlights should be up in an hour or so.

Great win for Badshot Lea too in the Vase.

Ash came from a goal down at halftime to win 3-1 with some well taken goals. Both sides had plenty off chances & also very good claims for penalties but not one given

Ash came from a goal down at halftime to win 3-1 with some well taken goals. Both sides had plenty off chances & also very good claims for penalties but not one given

Yes thought good finishes from Ash, but must say I thought Horley should of probably led 3 nil at half time with hitting the woodwork twice.

But its all about taking your chances and Ash did that. I thought it was a good game overall and 3-1 probably flattered Ash a little but still a good side.

Great win for Dorking, keep up the good work Webby,just shows money aint everything.Passion worth a lot more.

Great win for Chicks, 3-0 up before Chertsey staged a fightback with Chicks hanging on a bit at the end. Chertsey hit woodwork a few times, but best i've seen Dorking play for a while. Chertsey no.10 sent off near the end, no idea what for. Highlights should be up in an hour or so.

I spoke to the officials afterwards, and apparently it was for a rather rude comment to the referee, involving two words of four letters. One 'F' and one 'C' word.

Dorking sprung a surprise on high flying Chertsey Town with a win on Tuesday night.

Chicks, just 2 games after the mauling at Egham, showed great character to race into a 3 goal lead over Chertsey, who had already beaten Dorking twice this season in the league and FA Vase. Goals from Taylor Mollatt from distance after 17 mins, a close range effort from Andy Davidson 10 minutes later and a good finish from Joe Loyza after a defensive mix up in the Chertsey ranks after 67 mins put Dorking on the road to victory.

Chertsey gave Dorking a late scare with 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, but this was a fine win for Dorking and Tony Webb who have shown good character to bounce back from the Egham defeat.

Team:-

1. Dan Coote

2. Jesse Davis

3. Martin Waldren

4. Scott Murphy

5. Roy Newman

6. Andy Davidson (goal 27 mins)

7. Taylor Mollatt (goal 17 mins)

8. Dan Clayton

9. Joe Loyza (goal 67 mins)

10. Luke Jones

11. Shola Elusade

Subs:-

12. Jamie Pendrill (on for Luke Jones 67)

14. George Tedder (on for Taylor Mollatt 60)

15. Alastair Moore (unused)

16. Nathan Odora (On for Shola Elusade 89)

A few shocks tonight,fair play to dorking that makes the egham 8-0 look even better!johno did you start tonight?

More splinters being removed as i type!!

See you Saturday then mate......Hope there are none internal....