Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

I doubt too many people will be too gutted this threads coming to and end,it has descended into mud slinging which is fine but its constant drivel that seems to be repeated over and over again.

Don't get your knickers in a twist lossey old boy,you are free to start thinking about something else.

Have a look back at the thread over the last couple of weeks or so and see how much it had taken up of your time ;)

It's only mudslinging if it's not true mate, it's home truths if it is. Yeah, taking a bloke who's been on here before trolling and giving him a chance, trying to help him by giving him facts as opposed to his pathetic opinions and assumptions is only the confirmation of no good deed going unpunished. I'm just saying that you can't keep going on making yourself out to be a hero when you wum as much as you do. You have to face the truth, some people aren't here to contribute and improve the gene pool.

We've all seen you getting your knickers in a twist, it's not an example for us all to follow eh?

No.I am not a moderator on this forum.

Don't really agree with closing threads unless continuous abuse has occurred,which it hasn't here.

Just think its a bit of a pointless discussion,especially when it strays from the original subject

Hasn't been continuous abuse? What thread are you reading? When Loser could not get me to agree with him, he resorted to belittling me for being American. I really don't care because some faceless "loser" on a forum calls me names really does not matter to me.

Hell of a bite loosey,better get yourself off to bed,think its all getting a bit too much for you duckie

Nah mate, when you've been found out this is your usual m.o. At the end of the day you contribute sweet FA while trolling yourself. Best you concentrate on earning some money, you've more chance at that then convincing anyone you're like the driven snow. You're sussed.

Keep munching petal xxxxxx

If you have not learned yet Loser will not let you post without getting the last word. No matter what you say he will argue.

Lets get back to talking about our heroine, I'm in the process of trying to obtain a copy of the book as, unbelievably, it's not available in the UK

Certainly not my heroine, Rhodes.

The Mayor of Simpleton - Why not, you have to admire her for the way she has somehow got through her horrific ordeal, most young women of her age would have gone to pieces but Amanda has stayed strong throughout and that has a lot to do with her devoted and loving family who have stuck by her through thick and thin, never doubting for one second that she was innocent.

Lets get back to talking about our heroine, I'm in the process of trying to obtain a copy of the book as, unbelievably, it's not available in the UK

Oh they are not selling it in the UK? I am about 1/4 of the way done with it. Very interesting read.

Oh they are not selling it in the UK? I am about 1/4 of the way done with it. Very interesting read.

Brounmoney - If I PM you my address would you be able to post it over to me when you have finished reading it

Brounmoney - If I PM you my address would you be able to post it over to me when you have finished reading it

I got the digital copy of it. Sorry.

Yea I don't think we can call her a heroine.

Well I disagree, like I said earlier you have to admire Admanda for the way she has somehow got through her horrific ordeal

Oh wow very interesting it seems posts that have name calling in them are now getting deleted. Maybe this thread can stay on topic now.

Brounmoney - Amanda took quite a lot of criticism didn't she for saying that she wanted to visit Meredith Kercher's grave and she was called insensitive, what do you think as I thought it was a wonderful gesture and olive branch 

Brounmoney - Amanda took quite a lot of criticism didn't she for saying that she wanted to visit Meredith Kercher's grave and she was called insensitive, what do you think as I thought it was a wonderful gesture and olive branch

Yea it was, but people are looking for anything to criticize her for. They want her to be a bad person. No matter what she does it will bother people. I guess that is the way it goes.