Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Ah...OK... then you agree that Amanda Knox is a (I don't know how long we're going to get away with hurting Urchin here)... (but)... Convicted Criminal and with your edit of your previous post you obviously realise now that Slander is a Criminal Offence in Italy and indeed across much of Europe (If only Britain were much like Europe (You watch Mayor of Simpleton, Urchin and Big JR go up like spontaneous Catherine Wheels at that one Brounmoney...).

Also that she has not appealed that (OMG...) Criminal Conviction...

Thank God.

Uh... no. She has not yet proven her innocence since in Italy and yet again... much like most of Europe... there is no presumption of Innocence and we await the appeal which many have the sense to suggest that she never return to Italy... and parts... of Europe.

Amanda Knox unfortunately (I can't believe I'm going to say it yet again...) is still and remains convicted (since the Italian Appeal Court overturned the original appeal... denying her innocence...) of.... the charge of Murder....

That's it, those remain the unfortunate and accurate facts. Many including myself feel she has some way to go in proving she is innocent and I can't change that for you, our Rhodesy or my good friend... Urchin the poor and tormented fella.

I wish you all the best Brounmoney, I feel you've manfully and misguidely misunderstood the facts but these are they. I can't change them. Tara fer now matey, here in the UK it's a big night for us with the Eurovision Song Contest and we nearly always win it. (I lied just there but you might not notice).

I have not miss an facts. Yes we agree she is a convicted criminal of slander. Yes committed a crime by wrongfully accusing someone. She has served her time, and was told she could be released. If she is in fact as you say a criminal for the murder of Meredith Kercher. Why has the Italian government not attempted to bring her back to be put in jail. If her original convicted is up held because the appeal was overturned. Then should she not be back in jail? She would then be a fugitive. Why are they not pursuing her?

I have no idea what you are talking about in saying tonight is a big night in the UK. I have no idea what the Eurovison Song Contest it. Hope that goes well for you. And yes you did lie. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eurovision_Song_Contest_winners

Edited by Brounmoney

I have no idea what you are talking about in saying tonight is a big night in the UK. I have no idea what the Eurovison Song Contest it. Hope that goes well for you. And yes you did lie. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eurovision_Song_Contest_winners

We've won it lots though, honest.

We don't win it anymore but I'd say our chances were good this year because our entrant is Bonnie Tyler, a big Welsh unit who is popular for some reason in Germany.

I have not miss an facts. Yes we agree she is a convicted criminal of slander. Yes committed a crime by wrongfully accusing someone. She has served her time, and was told she could be released. If she is in fact as you say a criminal for the murder of Meredith Kercher. Why has the Italian government not attempted to bring her back to be put in jail. If her original convicted is up held because the appeal was overturned. Then should she not be back in jail? She would then be a fugitive. Why are they not pursuing her?

Romania are on, I can't understand a word so I've time for you for a sec.

Yes you have, Continually. 

No I didn't. But you did unfortuantely, if the internet were in Italy for example aand the authorities felt that you had caused harm, which you haven't because I'm not hurt but you've got to try and get your head around the cultural and sovereign state differences outside of Carolina my good buddy.

They don't need her back, they can try her in her abscence, great isn't it.

Gotta go, Bonnie is on.

Gotta go, Bonnie is on.

Why didn't she just sing 'Total Eclipse Of The Heart'

We've won it lots though, honest.

We don't win it anymore but I'd say our chances were good this year because our entrant is Bonnie Tyler, a big Welsh unit who is popular for some reason in Germany.

Romania are on, I can't understand a word so I've time for you for a sec.

Yes you have, Continually.

No I didn't. But you did unfortuantely, if the internet were in Italy for example aand the authorities felt that you had caused harm, which you haven't because I'm not hurt but you've got to try and get your head around the cultural and sovereign state differences outside of Carolina my good buddy.

They don't need her back, they can try her in her abscence, great isn't it.

Gotta go, Bonnie is on.

No I am saying that you keep saying she was convicted the first time, so that still stands. If that is the case she should be in jail right?

It is not that I don't understand Italian law. It is that I have never been a part of it before. My question is if she appealed and won then that throws out the first verdict. Then the appeal was over turn so that throws that one out. We have a new trial so it is a clean slate. Now you told me guilty until proven innocent. So then they assume her as guilty, but she has not been convicted because it is still in trial. So we should say she is guilty until proven innocent, but not convicted?

Oh and best of luck to Bonnie.

Edited by Brounmoney

No I am saying that you keep saying she was convicted the first time, so that still stands. If that is the case she should be in jail right?

It is not that I don't understand Italian law. It is that I have never been a part of it before. My question is if she appealed and won then that throws out the first verdict. Then the appeal was over turn so that throws that one out. We have a new trial so it is a clean slate. Now you told me guilty until proven innocent. So then they assume her as guilty, but she has not been convicted because it is still in trial. So we should say she is guilty until proven innocent, but not convicted?

Oh and best of luck to Bonnie.

Yes, because, the Supreme Court have overturned the appeal decision and upheld the original conviction.

I'm not sure you get what this means and it upsets Urchin for us to keep discussing it. She now has an opportunity to prove her innocence.

Bonnie was awesome, we may get a point or two, or not.

The money is on Denmark. Have you heard of Denmark?

I have a feeling Our Rhodes will be on Denmark too given half a chance. Word has it he has a soft spot for the Danish.

Gotta go - Iceland are just finishing, dirty 'tards.

I'm sure the guy from Azerbaijan washed my car last week.

Greece are going to get 12 points from Cyprus that's a cert. Nailed on.

If there was any justice in the world Greece would win. They don't want to because they can't afford to put it on next year but with "Alcohol is free!" it oughta win!

Yes, because, the Supreme Court have overturned the appeal decision and upheld the original conviction.

I'm not sure you get what this means and it upsets Urchin for us to keep discussing it. She now has an opportunity to prove her innocence.

Bonnie was awesome, we may get a point or two, or not.

The money is on Denmark. Have you heard of Denmark?

I have a feeling Our Rhodes will be on Denmark too given half a chance. Word has it he has a soft spot for the Danish.

Gotta go - Iceland are just finishing, dirty 'tards.

Well I am glad this a stayed pretty calm. Alright so you say the first verdict stands. Let's go with that. I know our laws are different, but I am pretty sure if you are a convicted felon you are brought to jail here in the states. I fell like they would at least try to get her back.

So what are they hoping to find in this new trial? As there been any new evidence found? We now no longer have the DNA as evidence, so what else do they have? I thought that was the only thing they have that put her in the room.

Keep me posted on what sound like to me a European American Idol or something. Do they not but subtitles so you can see what people are singing?

Oh and your Denmark question. Like I said before I want answer stupid questions unrelated to Amanda Knox.

Edited by Brounmoney

No, they either sing in English or their own language. You are on your own if it's in their own tongue.

Ukraine have got half the formula, the singer was a gorgeous lady.

No, it's nothing like American Idol. The best singer doesn't win, ordinarily, the voting is down to regional alliances. That's why we Brits enjoy it so much.

The new trial will have to wait Brounmoney, the prosecutors haven't filled me in I'm afraid. I suspect that you and the ordinary bloke in the street are in the same boat.

Let's wait and see eh?

Italy, amazing, I may vote for that, being in the UK currently.

Edited by Loose

No, they either sing in English or their own language. You are on your own if it's in their own tongue.

Ukraine have got half the formula, the singer was a gorgeous lady.

No, it's nothing like American Idol. The best singer doesn't win, ordinarily, the voting is down to regional alliances. That's why we Brits enjoy it so much.

The new trial will have to wait Brounmoney, the prosecutors haven't filled me in I'm afraid. I suspect that you and the ordinary bloke in the street are in the same boat.

Let's wait and see eh?

Italy, amazing, I may vote for that, being in the UK currently.

Oh well this is very interesting. I guess looks are 90% if you can understand what half the people are saying. Does all of Europe get into this? I can't image it is as big as something like Champions League.

Also when is this site going to get a app in the Google play store or Apple app store? The mobile site is kind of garbage.

I guess I will thrown in that I still believe Amanda is innocent, and hopefully that is proven in the trial coming up.

Oh and on American Idol the best singer does not always win. It is just as much a popularity competition.

Edited by Brounmoney

I confess that I always enjoy the voting Alan.

The swedish girl who won it last year - the country that wins it hosts it the next year Brounmoney - was just on doing a medley of her songs. I have to admit that all I really noticed is how big her feet are.

Okay, I have voted for Italy. That's how it works, you vote for your favourite country, the song has a little to do with it but not much. Lucky me I actually could understand the italian song. It's not worth telling you all about it though.

Oh dear, my guilty secret is I love watching Dallas, but thankfully have missed Eurocrap by reading "Fireman Sam" books to a hyperactive three year old.

I hope I'm not turning into Liz Jones.

I cannot find it in me to find you at fault Alan. 

Anyone who enjoys the whole "Eurovision" experience should be committed,although the voting can be fun sometimes

You found your way in here again all accidental like yet again Urchin?

Perhaps the forum software is at fault, it surely cannot be you.