Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Okay, I have voted for Italy. That's how it works, you vote for your favourite country, the song has a little to do with it but not much. Lucky me I actually could understand the italian song. It's not worth telling you all about it though.

How do they voting? You call or text in?

How do they voting? You call or text in?

Most of Europe can call or text in. For some reason this year we Brits can only call our votes in. Good to see you taking a polite interest Brounmoney.

You found your way in here again all accidental like yet again Urchin?

Perhaps the forum software is at fault, it surely cannot be you.

Oh dear. The mobile site does not show quoted text any different than the other text. It is hard to read were the comments start and the quotes stop. That is all I was saying. No need to start taking shots.

Come on Armenia! 

Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath is representing them.

Most of Europe can call or text in. For some reason this year we Brits can only call our votes in. Good to see you taking a polite interest Brounmoney.

Yea it seems kind of interesting. Here in North American we have nothing like this.

Oh dear. The mobile site does not show quoted text any different than the other text. It is hard to read were the comments start and the quotes stop. That is all I was saying. No need to start taking shots.

Pardon. lol. 

Sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Edited by Loose

Come on Armenia! 

Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath is representing them.

They were good MoS.

Hahahahaha.

Wow well I guess you can't stay polite for more than an hour. I was only saying an app would help for us mobile users. I don't think I was saying anything about you.

Wow well I guess you can't stay polite for more than an hour. I was only saying an app would help for us mobile users. I don't think I was saying anything about you.

It's okay Brounmoney, I can't find you personally at fault, fact is that my comment had been directed to Urchin, why you should have a pop at me for you only using a mobile device is lost on me. 

Sorry, gotta go. Your point scoring is less interesting than the Eurovision's. For you tonight, nil points. Believe me it can be seen as an honour.

Edited by Loose

It's okay Brounmoney, I can't find you personally at fault, fact is that my comment had been directed to Urchin, why you should have a pop at me for you only using a mobile device is lost on me.

Sorry, gotta go. Your point scoring is less interesting than the Eurovision's. For you tonight, nil points. Believe me it can be seen as an honour.

Sorry you did not make it clear you were talking to Urchin. I use the mobile site because I am not always near a computer.

Man I don't get any points? That is just terrible.

Edited by Brounmoney

Sorry you did not make it clear you were talking to Urchin. I use the mobile site because I am not always near a computer.

Man I don't get any points? That is just terrible.

Short break in the voting. 

I feel that you have to blame your choice of screen and device Brounmoney, luckily I'm not worried overmuch.

No, honestly, it's a badge of honour. Lucky lucky you.

I can't help feeling this thread has gone a bit off topic tonight.

Is that a bad thing?

It's your own fault for coming in here Urchin - Amanda Knox is still a Convicted Criminal!

Lol.

Short break in the voting. 

I feel that you have to blame your choice of screen and device Brounmoney, luckily I'm not worried overmuch.

No, honestly, it's a badge of honour. Lucky lucky you.

I can't help feeling this thread has gone a bit off topic tonight.

I believe we have run out of things to talk about when it comes to Amanda. What else can we discuss about her?

I believe we have run out of things to talk about when it comes to Amanda. What else can we discuss about her?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Shame but she's a bit plain.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Shame but she's a bit plain.

So then I get a point for that?

It should not be a bad thing that we are off topic then.