Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Tues 2nd Feb

Southern Combination Cup

Hanworth Villa 5 Sandhurst 0

Started ok, but Hanworth adjusted to the heavy pitch better (they outght to as it is theirs). 2-0 down after 35 mins and we had our full back sent off for mouth after the 2nd goal.

We tried in the second half and played some good stuff, but Hanworth got 3rd on counter attack.

Their 4th and 5th were in stoppage time when we were fooked after playing so long with 10 men and heavy legs from the pitch. Finished the game with one recognised defender as one sent off and one had to be subbed. Only had two strikers and a winger on the bench.

No excuses and Hanworth deserved their win.

Impressed with what Hanworth have done with the changing rooms - very spacious. Just a shame the hot water does not last.

Egham 0 v 4 Croydon, Ash 2 v 1 Horley, GREAT RESULT FOR CROYDON.Epsom and Ewell 2 v 1 Bedfont
I was under the impression that Egham were at Chipstead this evening in the Surrey Senior Cup. Chipstead 4 Egham 0 also sounds a more likely result Edited by KPNut

Surrey Senior Cup

Woking 1-1 Merstham aet. Woking won 3-0 on penalties.

That's a seriously bad score to lose at penalties. Must have taken at least 4 without scoring? Looks like shooting practise is in order for someone....

Egham 0 v 4 Croydon, Ash 2 v 1 Horley, GREAT RESULT FOR CROYDON.Epsom and Ewell 2 v 1 Bedfont
I was under the impression that Egham were at Chipstead this evening in the Surrey Senior Cup. Chipstead 4 Egham 0 also sounds a more likely result

I got the Egham v Croydon result as well as the other results from NLN LIVE VIDEOSCORES it was listed as C.C.L. apologies for the misinformation.Or did Egham play their Reserves in S.S.C. last night as so many other Teams do in the S.S.C.

What have Hanworth done with the changing rooms exactly?

They have extended them, just over double the size they were. Also, the showers are shut off from the changing room so the condensation is limited to the showers rather than the whole room.

Corrected Result Sat 30 January 2010

Reserve Division

Farnham Town Res v Westfield Res 4-1 (not 4-0)

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Hampshire Senior Cup – 2nd Round

Cove v Aldershot Town 0-1 aet

Surrey Senior Cup – 3rd Round

Chipstead v Egham Town 4-0

S. Comb Cup – 2nd Round

Hanworth Villa v Sandhurst Town 5-0

Reading Town v Dorking PP

(switched to Thu 4 Feb)

Premier Division

Ash United v Horley Town 2-1

Bookham v Colliers Wood United PP

Chertsey Town v Badshot Lea 1-1

Chessington & Hook United v Banstead Athletic PP

Epsom & Ewell v Bedfont 2-1

North Greenford United v Molesey PP

Division One

Mole Valley SCR v Worcester Park 1-3

South Park v Cobham PP

Warlingham v Coulsdon United 4-1

Reserve Division

Bedfont Sports Res v Sheerwater Res PP

Frimley Green Res v Eversley Res 1-4

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Division One

Croydon Municipal v Crescent Rovers

Feltham v Knaphill

Thursday 4 February 2010

S. Comb. Cup – 2nd Round

Reading Town v Dorking

Anyone know how the MV vs WP game went?

MV 1 WP 3

Messy performance (no not the Barcelona one!) We failed to take our chances, after that it was more or less men against boys. Definetely a game to forget.

Chertsey 1-1 Badshot Lea

CHERTSEY BOY, 1-1 ? HOW DID THE GAME GO ? BADSHOT HAVEN'T PLAYED FOR SOME WHILE, WAS IT A GOODD TEST FOR SATURDAY, WHICH BY THE WAY I WILL BE COMING TO SEE THE GAME. CAN YOU GET ME A PASS ON THE GATE !!!!!

I WAS GOING TO WATCH YOUR MATCH BUT DECIDED TO GO TO NORTH GREENFORD (WISH I HADN'T) WHO WERE PLAYING THE MOLES. EXPECTED A GOOD CONTEST FROM BOTH THE TOP IN-FORM TEAMS. I WAS EN-ROUTE BUT THANKFULLY HAVING CHECKED, IT WAS POSTPONED SO THE TIME I GOT BACK FROM THROUGH THE BLOODY TRAFFIC BACK TOWARDS CHERTSEY IT WAS TOO LATE AND WEREN'T NOT IN THE MOOD FOR IT !

Chertsey 1-1 Badshot Lea

THANKS GF, WHATS YOUR RUN DOWN OF THE GAME ?

GOT ALOT TO DO WITH ALL THE GAMES IN HAND TO BE AT THE TOP COME THE END OF THE SEASON ACCOMPANIED WITH YOUR CUP GAMES ?

WHATS YOUR OPINION ?

Unfortunately NG I work nights "on call" and have to be within 30 mins of Reading, so couldn't get to the game last night. My lad plays for B/Lea - he reported that it was an evenly contested game, Chertsey going 1 up after only 6 mins with a Pomroy penalty and the Baggies equalising through Matt Griffiths. "In the Know" will probably provide a more detailed report if he gets the chance.

Without doubt the next 3 months will be a tough challenge- minimum 2 games a week sometimes 3, but I know the lads will give it their best shot and who knows, will be in the mix come May. :)

Ash v Horley, good game with horley being unlucky not to get something out of the game as they did play some good football at times. However saying that they never really tested our keeper

The main star off the game was the referee. Gave 3 pens, sent 1 off, dissallowed 2goals, gave out several cards some very strange decisions & totally confussed players, management & supporters

but at least we are back to winning ways