Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 20 Feb

TRS

Look at you all cherpy after winning a few In a row. Mate, take it while we can!

Brunty come on only a bit of fun! Have you made your mind up yet about leaving HW. The transfer form is just waiting for a signature. How did Man Utd get on today by the way! Wooooooooohoooooooo!

South Park 4-3 Eversley

Park shot into a deserved 2-0 lead but Eversley pulled one back just before HT with there only chance of the half. Eversley came out flying and equalized straight away from a shot/cross?!!?, Park got back into the lead, the Eversley again scored in the last 5 mins, but Park nicked it in the last minute. Great game for the neutrals, but not the managers!

Slightly spoiled by the whistle happy ref, be interested what you thought of it Danieljpn

Premier Division

Badshot Lea 1-1 Molesey

Bedfont P-P Camberley Town

Bookham P-P Hanworth Villa

Chertsey Town 1-1 North Greenford Utd

Croydon F.C. 0-2 Cove

Egham Town 1-2 Horley Town

Epsom & Ewell 3-1 Colliers Wood Utd

Guildford City 3-0 Dorking

Raynes Park Vale P-P Banstead Athletic

Wembley 2-1 Ash United

Division 1

Bedfont Sports P-P Farnham Town

CB Hounslow Utd P-P Mole Valley SCR

Chobham 2-2 Feltham

Coulsdon United 0-6 Frimley Green

Cobham 2-1 Warlingham

Crescent Rovers 1-1 Hartley Wintney

Knaphill 3-1 Farleigh Rovers

South Park 4-3 Eversley

Staines Lammas 7-0 Croydon Municipal

Worcester Park 6-0 Westfield

HI ALL, GOALS GALORE IN DIV 1.

I CHOSE TO GO TO CHERTSEY AS DID TRS (ANOTHER GOOD VIDEO MATE) I SAW YOU ON THE FAR SIDE 'THE MAN WITH THE CAMERA ' ! AS OPPOSED TO MY OTHER SELECTION TO GO TO FARNBOROUGH WHICH HAD THE SAME SCORELINE 1-1 SO GREEN FINGERS, CAN YOU GIVE ME A RUN-DOWN AGAINST THE MOLES YESTERDAY, INFORMING ME ON WHAT I MISSED. WAS IT A GOOD GAME ?

PART OF MY DECISION WAS CONTEMPLATING TO GO AND WATCH BADSHOT, AS I'VE WATCHED BOTH TEAMS ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS THIS SEASON, AND BELIEVE THAT ON THE FARNOBORO PITCH I WOULD IMAGINE THAT BOTH SIDES WHO LIKE TO PLAY FOOTBALL IT WOULD BE AN EXCITING GAME SO AWAIT YOUR COMMENTS GREEN FINGERS IF YOU WENT TO WATCH THAT IS.

I WONDER IF IT WAS AS GOOD AS THE CHERTSEY VS NGU GAME I CHOSE TO WATCH, CHERTSEY HAD MORE POSSESSION AND AS TRS SAYS THE NGU KEEPER MADE SOME IMPORTANT SAVES ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST HALF, BUT AT THE DEATH IT HAS TO BE SAID THAT NGU COULD HAVE NICKED IT, A GOOD GAME THOUGH BETWEEN TO TOP 2 SIDES ALTHOUGH I FEEL THAT CAMBERLEY RELISHED IN THE RESULT, SO WHATS YOUR REACTION KROONER & VPCTFC WITH YOUR GAME BEING CANCELLED AT BEDFONT ?

Only managed to catch the 1st half NICE GUY - both sides played some neat tidy football with Molesey probably shading the chances - Badshots keeper made several good saves to help keep the score 0-0. Was hoping to catch my 1st glimpse of the 2 loan lads from Wycombe - unfortunately the Northern Irish lad was carrying a training injury and only lasted a few minutes. Badshot were missing 2 regular centre halves (Paul Andrews & Barry McCoy) so credit due to the makeshift centre back partnership for keeping the lively Molesey forwards at bay.

Both goals were converted penalties - McShane for Molesey & Peters for the Baggies - hopefully "In the Know" may be able to provide better details of the whole game

Ok I know it's not CCL but

Merstham 4-2 Ramsgate

Congrats to El Guffer for his win today after a lean period

Congratulations Graeme, keep the knockers from the door. TED THE CHAIRMAN FOR ONE.

Nice one Graeme !

I see from 'Surrey Today', you've had quite a squad change. Modesty prevents me posting the link.

Care to comment ?

:coffee (2):

Edited by Big J R

Missed chances again 1 shot 1 goal from CR. Look out wattsy for Tuesday we are on the up

Having just seen the weather forecast, heavy rain throughout Monday and also rain on Tuesday, I can't see many midweek fixtures taking place. May as well postpone the 'Boxing Day derby' at Meadowbank now :mad:

Well, both of us live within walking distance of the hallowed turf, and having just inspected my flooded garden this Sunday lunch-time, I'd say your suggestion is the surest bet of the day, TRS

:Kick_Can_emoticon: !

Only managed to catch the 1st half NICE GUY - both sides played some neat tidy football with Molesey probably shading the chances - Badshots keeper made several good saves to help keep the score 0-0. Was hoping to catch my 1st glimpse of the 2 loan lads from Wycombe - unfortunately the Northern Irish lad was carrying a training injury and only lasted a few minutes. Badshot were missing 2 regular centre halves (Paul Andrews & Barry McCoy) so credit due to the makeshift centre back partnership for keeping the lively Molesey forwards at bay.

Both goals were converted penalties - McShane for Molesey & Peters for the Baggies - hopefully "In the Know" may be able to provide better details of the whole game

THANKS GREEN FINGERS FOR THE 1ST HALF RUN-DOWN. I WITNESSED MOLESEY BATTER CHESSINGTON & HOOK LAST WEEK, DID EVRYTHING BUT THEY JUST COULDN'T SCORE, SO A DRAW WAS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST FOR THE BAGGIES.

SO HERE'S SOMETHING TO CONSIDER. LOOKING AT THE CURRENT TOP HALF OF THE LEAGUE TABLE, BY GAINING MAXIMUM 3 POINTS FOR TEAMS WITH INCLUDING THEIR GAMES IN HAND, IT WOULD READ:

CURRENT MAX GAMES PLAYED 27

1. CAMBERLEY (3 IN HAND) MAX 61 PTS

2. NGU (0 IN HAND) 60

2. CHESS/HOOK (5 IN HAND) 60

4. BADSHOT LEA (7 IN HAND) 58

5 CHERTSEY (2 IN HAND) 56

6. EPSOM/EWELL(3 IN HAND) 53

7. COVE (3 IN HAND) 52

8. SANDHURST (1 IN HAND) 49

9. GUILDFORD (1 IN HAND) 44

10. MOLESEY (0 IN HAND) 43

10. ASH (1 IN HAND) 43

11. BEDFONT (1 IN HAND) 40

11. EGHAM (2 IN HAND) 40

OBVIOUSLY, THE ABOVE WILL NOT HAPPEN AS EVERY CLUB IN THE CCL PREMIER ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING EACH OTHER ON THEIR DAY, BUT

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING THAT WE GO TO THE ABOVE AT THE END OF THE SEASON TO SEE WHAT DIFFERENCE THERE IS TO THE FINAL LEAGUE STANDINGS...................INTERESTING.

WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS ?

Missed chances again 1 shot 1 goal from CR. Look out wattsy for Tuesday we are on the up

Having just seen the weather forecast, heavy rain throughout Monday and also rain on Tuesday, I can't see many midweek fixtures taking place. May as well postpone the 'Boxing Day derby' at Meadowbank now :mad:

Well, both of us live within walking distance of the hallowed turf, and having just inspected my flooded garden this Sunday lunch-time, I'd say your suggestion is the surest bet of the day, TRS

:Kick_Can_emoticon: !

Maybe the answer is to shelve it altogether and make Easter Monday a true '6 pointer'! :yay:

SO HERE'S SOMETHING TO CONSIDER. LOOKING AT THE CURRENT TOP HALF OF THE LEAGUE TABLE, BY GAINING MAXIMUM 3 POINTS FOR TEAMS WITH INCLUDING THEIR GAMES IN HAND, IT WOULD READ:

CURRENT MAX GAMES PLAYED 27

1. CAMBERLEY (3 IN HAND) MAX 61 PTS

2. NGU (0 IN HAND) 60

2. CHESS/HOOK (5 IN HAND) 60

4. BADSHOT LEA (7 IN HAND) 58

5 CHERTSEY (2 IN HAND) 56

6. EPSOM/EWELL(3 IN HAND) 53

7. COVE (3 IN HAND) 52

8. SANDHURST (1 IN HAND) 49

9. GUILDFORD (1 IN HAND) 44

10. MOLESEY (0 IN HAND) 43

10. ASH (1 IN HAND) 43

11. BEDFONT (1 IN HAND) 40

11. EGHAM (2 IN HAND) 40

OBVIOUSLY, THE ABOVE WILL NOT HAPPEN AS EVERY CLUB IN THE CCL PREMIER ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING EACH OTHER ON THEIR DAY, BUT

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING THAT WE GO TO THE ABOVE AT THE END OF THE SEASON TO SEE WHAT DIFFERENCE THERE IS TO THE FINAL LEAGUE STANDINGS...................INTERESTING.

WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS ?

I suppose you have to say that NGU have the points in the bag and with the weather continuing to be shocking, that could be decisive in the end. I must say I was a bit disappointed in them yesterday, first time i'd seen them this season. Looking at the remaining fixtures I should get to see them once or twice more, so will be interesting to see how they perform then.

Cobham 2-1 Warlingham

Cobham finally got back to winning ways after a hard fought win over Warlingham. A game that we made needlessly hard for ourselves. Jurgs returned in goal however there were issues right from the start. 3 members of the starting line up arrived at 3.00pm due to an alarm mishap so 3 replacements were drafted in. This seemed to have an affect as Cobham fell behind to an early goal following some neat build up and a tidy finish. We responded well however and played some nice football but failed to put the ball in the net. In the end however the pressure told as Scott Day towered above Warlingham's defence to head in his 16th goal of the season. Cobham continued to push and were rewarded as Shane Rideout scored a powerful effort that took a slight deflection to leave the keeper helpless.

HT 2-1

The half time break was one of the most bizzare breaks I have ever been involved in as a mass brawl broke out over both teams wanting to use the same goal. Eventually it died down and I could have my 15 minutes of fun however it turned into 5 minutes by the time it was all sorted.

We strolled through the second half keeping the ball well and threatening the Warlingham back line without creating many clear cut chances and with 10minutes to go we hit the self distruct button. We started to give away free kick after free kick, one of which causing a goal mouth scramble which we were very lucky to survive. With 5 minutes to go the Referee awarded a free kick on the edge of the box for a soft challenge and we had our centre half booked for dissent. Free kick game to nothing however 20 seconds later the same centre half then clattered the striker as he was running towards goal and was very fortunate to escape without a second booking. This caused outrage on the Warlingham bench and rightly so. Both sides began to berate the Referee's every decision however following 6 minutes of injury time the ref blew up and Cobham had a crucial 3 points.:290:

On balance a deserved win for Cobham but we nearly threw it all away at the end, the was certainly some hair raising moments.

Edited by YoungHammerWhitby

Lammas 7-0 Croydon

A game that should have been more, we played well from the start and was up 4-0 in 20 minutes. 5 goals from matt baxter who missed a penalty for his sixth and two goals from ashley fashnu ( nephew of john) i saw your convo about Baker and Holden well id have Baxter all day long he smashed goals in the ryman premier last year and now has 17 in 11 for us the boy scores goals for fun!! wouls just like to apologise to any croydon fans that i offended for my malicious tackle! it wasnt acceptable! dunno how i got just a yellow. oh and brunty boy do u boys wana win this league!! and cheers for the 11 points we,ve made up on ya!!

Up the lammas!!

Animal, no offence intended but why is Baxter playing for Lammas if he was smashing in goals in the Ryman Premier last season (I know he was scoring for fun at Molesey for a while and imo is a good forward)? Could he not commit to the Ryman league? Also, he must be picking up a bit of money to have dropped down?!?! :smashfreakb:

agree with animal, Baxter is a top striker. in some ways we are blessed with 4or 5 in div 1. the question is can they step up, and can they resist the call of the £££££££££££ note.coffee%20%282%29.gif

South Park 4-3 Eversley

Park shot into a deserved 2-0 lead but Eversley pulled one back just before HT with there only chance of the half. Eversley came out flying and equalized straight away from a shot/cross?!!?, Park got back into the lead, the Eversley again scored in the last 5 mins, but Park nicked it in the last minute. Great game for the neutrals, but not the managers!

Slightly spoiled by the whistle happy ref, be interested what you thought of it Danieljpn

Hi Molly,

I didn't actually go to the game this weekend. I generally attend home games, but occasionally go to the odd away game as well.

From what I've heard, South Park started well and we were lucky to get a goal before half-time to make it 2-1. We played better in the 2nd half, but made a few mistakes and were punished by some good finishing.

General opinion was that South Park adapted better to the conditions and we need to raise our game going forward.

A lot of positive comments regarding the facilities as well.

Lammas 7-0 Croydon

A game that should have been more, we played well from the start and was up 4-0 in 20 minutes. 5 goals from matt baxter who missed a penalty for his sixth and two goals from ashley fashnu ( nephew of john) i saw your convo about Baker and Holden well id have Baxter all day long he smashed goals in the ryman premier last year and now has 17 in 11 for us the boy scores goals for fun!! wouls just like to apologise to any croydon fans that i offended for my malicious tackle! it wasnt acceptable! dunno how i got just a yellow. oh and brunty boy do u boys wana win this league!! and cheers for the 11 points we,ve made up on ya!!

Up the lammas!!

Heard Croydon M had a decent striker up front aswell.