Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/4/10 Matches

Smudge

Just heard it was Westfield 2 Farnham 6! Elliot Cardona got 5 for Farnham.

Yep, if this is who I think, then your brother got a hat-trick in the first 11 minutes!! Defended poorly as a team and with such a shocking start, could never ever get back into it! :smashfreakb:

Correct Wattsy. The word made its way across Woking to Knaphill in minutes. He didn't play Tuesday so was obviously fresh and ready to go.

Yep, he's a good play, the past couple of seasons he's done very well for Farnham, I'm suprised he's still there to be honest! What was more annoying was that he arrived late as well and obviously didn't need time to shake into gear!

Just heard it was Westfield 2 Farnham 6! Elliot Cardona got 5 for Farnham.

Yep, if this is who I think, then your brother got a hat-trick in the first 11 minutes!! Defended poorly as a team and with such a shocking start, could never ever get back into it! smashfreakb.gif

Correct Wattsy. The word made its way across Woking to Knaphill in minutes. He didn't play Tuesday so was obviously fresh and ready to go.

Yep, he's a good play, the past couple of seasons he's done very well for Farnham, I'm suprised he's still there to be honest! What was more annoying was that he arrived late as well and obviously didn't need time to shake into gear!

Well last season he was at Badshot Lea for the majority of the season and it was myself and Steve Harding getting the majority of our goals! Then he came back to Farnham towards the end of the season as he wasnt enjoying it over there. Now i've signed for Knaphill and he'll see the season out there but not sure on what he's doing this season. This is his first season up front to believe it or not!

Where did he normally play? At Feltham last season I remember marking him upfront in the game we won 4-1. I was knackered, not the game you want to come back to after 2.5 years out :smashfreakb:

Do you think he'll join you at the Knappers?

Where did he normally play? At Feltham last season I remember marking him upfront in the game we won 4-1. I was knackered, not the game you want to come back to after 2.5 years out smashfreakb.gif

He's always been LM. His first season at Farnham he was LB! I remember that game, was the last game of the season and we played a 4-3-3 with him and i playing either side of our striker.

I'm not sure. If we go up then maybe.

Cove 0 Egham 4

Johnno won a header and Piercey never had a shot to save.....Memories flooded back with the taste of the Cove Bovril ( still the best I have tasted ) and when Coops came on as sub....3 good guys up top for Egham..would give problems to most teams....

Looking forward to the cup final next week and by the look of it so were the Cove players.

WHAT JOHNNO 4-0 AND AT HOME !!! WHAT WENT WRONG? HONESTLY, HOW GOOD WERE EGHAM OR HOW BAD WERE COVE ?

COULD IT BE THAT THE COVE PLAYERS HAD THEIR CUP FINAL IN THEIR MINDS NOT TO GET INJURED ?

Where did he normally play? At Feltham last season I remember marking him upfront in the game we won 4-1. I was knackered, not the game you want to come back to after 2.5 years out smashfreakb.gif

He's always been LM. His first season at Farnham he was LB! I remember that game, was the last game of the season and we played a 4-3-3 with him and i playing either side of our striker.

I'm not sure. If we go up then maybe.

That's right, it was a good game, even and end to end but we managed to have four chances in the first half hour or so and race into a four goal lead.

Was bloody hot that day!!!

Wood 0-2 Wembley

Nothing much in the game really. Wembley had a goal disallowed and our keeper was lucky not to be sent off as last man (he didn't even get a yellow) but Wembley finished chances and we didn't, rather like the game v Horley on Tuesday.

We are competing well and, at times, playing some good stuff but we need goals desperately.

Three home games in six days, 1 point and no goals. That is why we are third bottom.

Of those three opponents, Guildford were the best football side easily, Horley moved the ball forward quickly and Wembley, whilst not great, have a lot of experience in their side.

Officials v Horley = excellent - last night...er not so good!

Was at same game as smudge, did not see it as the same way. R P V centre half at least 3 stone over weight.

struggled to run. and keeper i dont think moved for any of the goals. on another note, smudge was in the company of mr croydon, new signing for next season could be on the cards? any thoughts smudge. agree about officials.coffee%20%282%29.gif

I rarely comment on Players stature,because if I did the Egham Keeper was far bigger than the R.P.V. No.4 in every department,but I would have him in my Team anytime.Agree about the Keeper though he didn't have a great game,but saying that the N.G.U. Keeper made a great save just before h/t,and a very brave save just after H/T that may of changed the home teams outlook on the game.Be interested in your view of the game though.

Finished Bookham 1-4 Badshot Lea.

Very strange opening to the second half with Baggies being 4-0 up after what must only have been ten minutes or so after it being 0-0 at the break. Surprised we finished with 22 on the pitch to be honest, ref quite fussy but he did have a bit of provocation at times!

TRS ... was too focused on the game to realise that you were there otherwise I would have said hello at the end