Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 17/04

CTS

Wembley 0 Camberley Town 1

thanks to a 45th minute goal from Julian Sills

Westfield 1 South Park 3

Chessington & Hook 3 v Chertsey 4

Chessington took 2 nil lead but Chertsey fought back to 3 2 down at half time then 2 Pomroy goals in the second half turned the result around. Matt Holly had a good game at left back for Chessington

Premier Division

Bedfont 5-0 Dorking

Bookham 3-1 Ash United

Chessington & Hook 3-4 Chertsey Town

Cove 0-0 Banstead Athletic

Croydon F.C. 0-3 North Greenford Utd

Egham Town 3-1 Raynes Park Vale

Epsom & Ewell 2-2 Badshot Lea

Guildford City 1-1 Molesey

Hanworth Villa 0-0 Colliers Wood Utd

Sandhurst Town 0-1 Horley Town

Wembley 0-1 Camberley Town

Division 1

CB Hounslow Utd 3-3 Chobham

Crescent Rovers 1-1 Bedfont Sports

Eversley 1-1 Warlingham

Farnham Town 3-0 Coulsdon United

Hartley Wintney 1-0 Farleigh Rovers

Mole Valley SCR 2-0 Knaphill

Sheerwater 3-8 Staines Lammas

Westfield 1-3 South Park

Worcester Park 7-1 Frimley Green

Epsom and Ewell 2 Badshot Lea 2

Quite a good game on a warm day at Merland Rise .. it's always warm up there when a volcano erupts. On the plus side some good goals two good moves for ours and a quality free kick for Badshots first equaliser.

On the minus side I have rarely encountered such a moany set of players,manager and particularly supporters . Yes the ref made a few mistakes .. affecting both sides and some people need to get a sense of proportion as the decisions that were most disputed were a foul throw and a couple of free kicks on about the half way line.

As yet we don't know where the return fixture will be played .. I plan to drive to the middle of the Farnborough/Camberley/Aldershot splot and listen out for the moaning

Croydon 0 North Greenford United 3

More realistically

Croydon 0 North Greenford United 1 Referee -10

Yet again (and this was confirmed by a Greenford bench member) two completely inept and useless fools as match officials.

The young lad on the far side of the pitch was great, in fact you almost felt sorry for him being teamed up with the two others. The ref missed a whole host of things in the first half for BOTH side. Even the Greenford bench said "Three appalling decisions ref, sort yourself out" in the first half. In the second half the linesman on the near side decided to get in on the laurel and Hardy double act.

The game started well enough with Greenford showing why they are top of the table. And fair play to them, some woeful defending saw them take the lead, and rightly so. But Croydon were made of better things this time and they kept Greenford at bay, and even unnerved their defence on occasions.

It was the second half when Laurel and Hardy decided to ruin the game. A melee in the Croydon area saw a Croydon player pushed and land next to the ball, his arm flailed out to try and get up and the ball bounced off. The ref did not at first, give anything until the clown on the touchline dithered and was swayed by the Greenford players shouted handball. Strangely he flagged for a penalty. Rightly so the defender in question said he did not handball it (as in intentionally) and recieved a sending off !! ! ! ! ! Bad enough.

Was that the end to Laurel and Hardy double act? No they turned into the chuckle brothers by allowing (and again agreed by a member of the Greenford bench) a BLATANT offside goal to stand.

North Greenford are a Good footballing side, and deserved a win. 1-0 would have been a fair result but with the chuckle brothers ruining the game quite rightly 90% of the people leaving the ground were appalled by their ineptness.

I can only hope that during the summer the powers that be in the League look at these people and get rid of them. Never in 30 years of watching football have I encountered this level or incompetence in refs and linos.

Overall Croydon didn't deserve a win, maybe at a stretch a draw. But NEVER a defeat 0-3 ! !

Please CCL Committee, directors, officials sort out the situation of match officials at your games. They are RUINING the games not occasionally but repeatedly. They are, as in one man I spoke to today, driving people AWAY from the game. How many more casual fans coming to CCL games leave thinking 'Blimmey won't bother again'?

Maybe it's time to introduce a campaign that if an official is appalling as the two clowns today they should not be paid. Money for old rope.

I Pray that next season some semblance of sanity is employed and these inept clowns are drummed out of the game - FOREVER. And I don't just mean the two for today's game. I mean overall this season. The Standard is appalling and the CCL will lose players and all we will be left with tat and dross on pitches in the league.

No doubt I will be slagged off for this but frankly I care very little. I am just fed up with the fools turning up at the Arena and being paid to brandish whistles, flags and cards.

Anyways ... North Greenford United ... Well done and good luck with the title race.

Mole Valley SCR 2 Knaphill 0

Good performance from the lads, crap one from me (still tired from Thursday) but an important 3pts. Knaphill a good footballing side but we troubled them a bit with our pace. All in all a great result, lovely weather now time for a relaxing beer in the garden. Bedfont up next!!

Eversley 1-1 Warlingham

A typical end of season game in glorious weather. We took lead on 3 mins and should have scored again before Eversley equalised on 20 mins. Solid performance from our centre half Cecil. Overall a point for both sides was fair and Warlinghams ubeaten run is now at 10 games. First time I have been to Eversley nice set up and all things pointing in right direction for them nice people and good luck to them in getting their ground upto the standard.

Sandhurst 0 Horley 1

0 mins - the ref started the game

45 mins- the ref blew for half time

80 mins - Horley score

90 mins - full time

Thats how good the game was.

Unfortunately, officials not great - very picky and only interested in cautioning for dissent.

Boring rubbish game, Horley poor, we were terrible.

Epsom and Ewell 2 Badshot Lea 2

Quite a good game on a warm day at Merland Rise .. it's always warm up there when a volcano erupts. On the plus side some good goals two good moves for ours and a quality free kick for Badshots first equaliser.

On the minus side I have rarely encountered such a moany set of players,manager and particularly supporters . Yes the ref made a few mistakes .. affecting both sides and some people need to get a sense of proportion as the decisions that were most disputed were a foul throw and a couple of free kicks on about the half way line.

As yet we don't know where the return fixture will be played .. I plan to drive to the middle of the Farnborough/Camberley/Aldershot splot and listen out for the moaning

You'd be spoilt for choice there EEFC Supporter - the Senior Clubs in those towns have far better whingers than us novices at Badshot Lea ;)

Edited by Green_Fingers

Eversley 1-1 Warlingham

A typical end of season game in glorious weather. We took lead on 3 mins and should have scored again before Eversley equalised on 20 mins. Solid performance from our centre half Cecil. Overall a point for both sides was fair and Warlinghams ubeaten run is now at 10 games. First time I have been to Eversley nice set up and all things pointing in right direction for them nice people and good luck to them in getting their ground upto the standard.

couldn't agree more Tucks. Two worn out teams with players missing on both sides and both way below their best. Neither side did enough to take the points and 1-1 a fair result in almost a chanceless game.

Villa 0-0 Wood - Job done by both teams I guess.

Four games in 8 days 2 out of 12 poiints and no goals.

Footnote - I despair for the future of our national game.

So many people cry off at a whim and at short notice. (I mean to watch QPR FFS)!!! :help:

Sandhurst Wednesday. :rockon:

Bookham win the game with 3 goals in the final 15minutes of the game. We go 1 up with a minute. Look in control until on 75 minutes we decide to press the self distruct button & let in 2 goals in a minute. Bookham then score their third with 2 minutes to go.

Reading other reports it seems a day when offcials were not good & it was no better at Bookham today, but saying that even if they were poor we throw it away to by not performing especially in the 2nd half & to Bookham's credit they certainly looked a different side after half time

Epsom & Ewell 2 v 2 Badshot Lea

EEFC supporter . Just for your information the return match will be played at Farnborough FC on Saturday the 1st May as was originally fixtured.

The game will be remembered for the moaning and the performance of the officials I agree. Not a lot of quality and I am sure when we play the return both sides will have stronger sides out as I know both teams had players missing.

Some of the decisions, admittedly for both sides but mainly Badshot Lea were unbelieveable. The pick of them was after the sliced clearance from the E&E defender that cleared the crossbar he awarded a goal kick which was supported by the assistant. After justified moans (this time!!!) he corrected his decision and awarded us a corner which we scored our equaliser.

All in all not an enjoyable game but another one chalked off as we look to end the season as quickly as possible.

Look forward to the return as both teams clearly look to play in the right way.

Edited by In The Know

EEFC supporter . Just for your information the return match will be played at Farnborough FC on Saturday the 1st May as was originally fixtured.

The game will be remembered for the moaning and the performance of the officials I agree. Not a lot of quality and I am sure when we play the return both sides will have stronger sides out as I know both teams had players missing.

Some of the decisions, admittedly for both sides but mainly Badshot Lea were unbelieveable. The pick of them was after the sliced clearance from the E&E defender that cleared the crossbar he awarded a goal kick which was supported by the assistant. After justified moans (this time!!!) he corrected his decision and awarded us a corner which we scored our equaliser.

All in all not an enjoyable game but another one chalked off as we look to end the season as quickly as possible.

The ref made a few mistakes yes but overall I didn't think he was too bad. What doesn't help is every time there's a minor decision he gets screamed at from all of one sides contingent sometimes with the language being poor too. Credit to your manger as the team quitened down in the second half and concentrated more on the game. It doesn't help a team to think the refs against them and get upset about every single decision . I know we've had far too many dissent suspensions this year. Whether a game is enjoyable or not depends on the attitude people approach it with and I know some of our occasional supporters who were there yesterday didn't enjoy it and moved around the ground because of the attitude and language of the badshot supporters.

Probably the worst decision was a foul given when Robbie Burns had turned your defender with the most minimal of contact and was pulled back as he was about to put us 3-1 up. Accepted by our lot ,, your definition of the worst decsion was one which your protet got changed and lead to your equaliser. Depressing really

The ref made a few mistakes yes but overall I didn't think he was too bad. What doesn't help is every time there's a minor decision he gets screamed at from all of one sides contingent sometimes with the language being poor too. Credit to your manger as the team quitened down in the second half and concentrated more on the game. It doesn't help a team to think the refs against them and get upset about every single decision . I know we've had far too many dissent suspensions this year. Whether a game is enjoyable or not depends on the attitude people approach it with and I know some of our occasional supporters who were there yesterday didn't enjoy it and moved around the ground because of the attitude and language of the badshot supporters.

Probably the worst decision was a foul given when Robbie Burns had turned your defender with the most minimal of contact and was pulled back as he was about to put us 3-1 up. Accepted by our lot ,, your definition of the worst decsion was one which your protet got changed and lead to your equaliser. Depressing really

Your own Website suggests that the late equaliser was caused by your own defenders switching off after arguing about the change of decision EEFC Supporter? Maybe they should have just got on with it :smashfreakb:

Moaning at Players / Refs / Managers etc is an integral part of the game up & down the country - some do it better than others but I guess when you pay your entrance fee........

I find it quite entertaining that supporters can come on a website forum to moan about supporters moaning :winkewinke: