Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 20/4 Matches

Wattsy

So where are you guys off to tonight? Some big games fixtured, in Div One the stand out is obviously the physical Badfont Sports taking on title favorites Mole Valley

Premier Division

Ash United v Chertsey Town

Camberley Town v Badshot Lea

Chessington & Hook v Guildford City

Cove v Bookham

Dorking v Horley Town

Egham Town v Molesey

Wembley v North Greenford Utd

Division 1

Bedfont Sports v Mole Valley SCR

Chobham v Hartley Wintney

Farleigh Rovers v Coulsdon United

Knaphill v Sheerwater

Warlingham v Farnham Town

Westfield v Eversley

I'll obviously be at Westfield for our tough game against a decent Eversley outfit! Not sure if I'll be in the squad or still achey and worn out :angry:

The question of the day, is.......................

Where will TRS be filming tonight ?? :coffee (2):

you've obviously never been to chobham then smudge!

When better than to go there on the last weekend of the season when the pitch is balder than Trenty from Knaphill, rock hard and will most probably have rugby style long grass(where there is any)!! God help what ever team that is..........Oh sh*t!! That would be us :bartshocked:

about time you realised it mate!!

i knew you would comment!!!

Hope the ref has brought his stop watch for when we have to go chasing the ball across the field!

Hope the ref has brought his stop watch for when we have to go chasing the ball across the field!

... best post a couple of lads over that side with Torches for late in the 2nd Half too then! :cool:

Went to a game up at Eton Wick last week and it only needed a few stoppages and the game finished in near darkness - think they might have asked Her Maj. to switch the uplighters on early at the Castle! :grin:

... may pop down and watch myself - if I can get away early enough. :)

... :doh: F%^$ knows what's going on between my browser and F'Focus - won't let me edit anything & keeps 'freezing' ! :wall:

... I wanted to add: Does anyone know what the KO time will be @ Chobham this eve?

CCL Bulletin says 18:30.

I only ask cause last Tuesday's game v Knaphill reportedly KO'd @ 18:15 - was this official or 'on the hoof' cos everyone had turned up in time?

Expect the HW lads may not have such an easy journey though.

... :doh: F%^$ knows what's going on between my browser and F'Focus - won't let me edit anything & keeps 'freezing' ! :wall:

... I wanted to add: Does anyone know what the KO time will be @ Chobham this eve?

CCL Bulletin says 18:30.

I only ask cause last Tuesday's game v Knaphill reportedly KO'd @ 18:15 - was this official or 'on the hoof' cos everyone had turned up in time?

Expect the HW lads may not have such an easy journey though.

Bulletin says 6.30, but last week ref said they would run out of light and as both teams were there and ready ko was early

Chobham 1-2 Hartley

Brunty got the first, Spence with our second

I was warned about the pitch but bloody hell. 40 minutes each way with a bare 11 on the pitch including our manager. 3 very injured subs. Ground out the win in the end but should have been alot more , missing 3 one on ones having 2 disallowed and hitting the post. I can't remember playing on a worse pitch, both teams down to 10 men early in the second half for violent conduct.

Two wins in a row ...... Wooooooo