Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 24 April results

TRS

Premier Division

Badshot Lea 3-1 Chessington & Hook

Camberley Town 2-1 Croydon F.C.

Chertsey Town 2-0 Epsom & Ewell

Colliers Wood Utd 1-0 Egham Town

Dorking 1-3 Wembley

Horley Town 5-1 Banstead Athletic

Molesey 3-1 Bookham

North Greenford Utd 3-1 Sandhurst Town

Raynes Park Vale 1-1 Hanworth Villa

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 3-1 South Park

Chobham 4-0 Coulsdon United

Croydon Municipal 3-1 Farnham Town

Eversley 1-2 CB Hounslow Utd

Feltham 1-1 Crescent Rovers

Mole Valley SCR 2-5 Hartley Wintney

Staines Lammas 2-1 Sheerwater

Warlingham 2-2 Frimley Green

Westfield 1-2 Farleigh Rovers

Worcester Park 2-1 Cobham

Chertsey result was 3-0 ...Not much else to say really , ref gave some very unusual decisions both ways but nothing game altering . We made a few chances first half and had a little spell in the second when a header was cleared off the line.. other than that Chertsey were on top and our performance tailed off. The game stopped for no balls at 85 mins and 3-0 .. one wag said abandon it and another said the result would stand after appeal. Luckily a couple were rustled up and we were able to finish ,

Edited by eefc supporter

Arrived at Krooner Park at ht. Cambo 1-0 up. 2nd half was dreadful. Cambo scored a 2nd with a fantastic header from a defo free kick. Croydon got back in it with probably the dodgiest goal of the season but other than that nothing to mention really,

Had a nice chat with 1 forum member and ear ache from another :)

Oh and after the above there was Smudgie ;)

What's occuuring down there kroons next,I heard a rumour that Barnard will manager next year????????

We all love a gossip

Funny that Smashie but I heard there would be a different manager than that. Heard it for the first time today and from a reliable source.

That manager is Paul Barry ;)

Had a nice chat with 1 forum member and ear ache from another :)

Please say it was me giving you earache. You deserve it.

The first half was quite decent - we played well at times but yes, second half dull

Can't wait to see what Smudge says about us!

Edited by VPCTFC

Oh what a great day I have just had at Camberley,yes Croydon lost to the better team 2-1,but met 2 icons of C.C.L.and shared a drink with both,one was a gold member,which is a swear word of late and one who was not, V.P.C.T.C. and had no intention of being one.But what I did learn was who wears the Trousers in Kroons house.Ref rant ,Match report, later.

Edited by Smudge

Funny that Smashie but I heard there would be a different manager than that. Heard it for the first time today and from a reliable source.

That manager is Paul Barry wink.gif

Kroons only one reliable source on here,thats me,my record stands up to close scrutiny.

That manager is Paul Barry wink.gif

Kroons only one reliable source on here,thats me,my record stands up to close scrutiny.

So did you pick up on who's going to be our manager next season then fella?

Paul Barry?

Darren Barnard?

John Underwood?

Someone else who's name has been mentioned but not on this forum?

Koo Dumbaya was down the ground today - perhaps he's in line for a return?

Only one logical choice at Camberley,has to be Mr. Darren Barnard.Why you may ask,I saw his appeal and charisma in the pre match warm up,firm but fair ,which players respect and admire, and for once in non league,not a big time charlie.Talks and listens to all.

Smudgie a most enjoyable chat we indeed had. As for wearing the trousers. Well you got that spot on. You also told some great stories which were very enjoyable. As for Barney being the next boss. I cut him down to size with a couple of quality comments which I am sure VP will back up. I just hope poor Terry didnt get too much ear ache on the way home from you.