Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 24 April results

TRS

Warlingham 2-2 Frimley Green

Unbeaten run still in tact but only just. Frimley deserved all 3 points from this game and had some very talented youngsters in. Yet again we were very thin on ground but no excuse we were very poor today and a side who had more confidence would have murdered us. Last game of season next Monday at home to South Park, looking to get 3 points and finish the season 15 unbeaten. This has been a very difficult and disappointing season at Warlingham but if we can take our form and keep the players that have eneded this season on a high into next then things might just might be very different.

Well Well I did wonder if the Tucks was the same one I knew from a few seasons ago and I have now found out it is. I look forward to meeing up again.

chertsey 3-0 epsom

(sam belcher BELTER, papali, o'regan)

another good win for chertsey on another difficult hard pitch, were trying our hardest to keep up with NGU but there showing no signs of easing up!!! an absolute rocket from sam belcher, a well worked dean papali goal and a tidy tom o'regan finish gave chertsey another 3 points towards us trying to secure surely now just the runners up spot!! the only downer on the day was finding out it was going to be our loyal captain steve gibson's final game for the club due to work commitments which will see him move to durham, also it looks as though were losing steve goddard to the same situation! good luck to both of them and they will be missed by everyone at the club.

Edited by chertsey boy

Kroons wears the trousers in his house,his wife is very much like mine,just loves him to bits,they say opposites attract,and how right they are.Hope she returned to take you home,saving you a long walk.Municipal beat Farnham today 3-1 made my day complete.

Bedfont Sports 3-1 South ParkCould and maybe should of been 5-5, but the team that actually took there chances won, funny that! Defensive errors cost us the game again.

Sorry to have missed you Krooner. Didn't realise you were there. One day we might yet meet! Met Smudge though instead!

Have to agree that our goal was the dodgiest of the season! It may have been perfectly legal, but 99 out of 100 referees would have disallowed it! Added a bit of interest to the last 20 minutes though - we had our chances to nab an unexpected equaliser.

Good battling performance from the Trams, especially with 2-3 key players missing. Echoing Smudge's earlier comment, many thanks to Camberley for assisting us with lending of kit etc.

Lammas 2-1 Sheerwater

Much different game from compared to last week very boring game to be honest, i was given the opportunity to take penaltys as i was the only 1 who hadnt scored this season and unbelievably we got a penalty and i stepped up cool, calm, collected and sent the keeper the other way. Jmmy stanford with the other goal!!

Well Well I did wonder if the Tucks was the same one I knew from a few seasons ago and I have now found out it is. I look forward to meeing up again.

Yes Krooner it is the same one! Took over at Warlingham this season after couple years of rest. I cant put a name to your face though?

Yes Krooner it is the same one! Took over at Warlingham this season after couple years of rest. I cant put a name to your face though?

I've heard him called a few names this season Tucks - which one would you like ? :smilewinkgrin:

Tucks - I think we will keep it that way for now smile.gif

GF you need to spend some time off of here and googling "Grounds for Hire" wink.gif

Krooner that has made me more determined now to find out who you are. No doubt our paths crossed when I was at Coney. Im hoping for the right reasons!!

Tucks have you ever crossed anyones path for the "Right Reasons".

All I am saying is Cranleigh and Northfleet on a fecking Wednesday night !!!!!

:bartshocked:

You should have said hello TRS.

Shame the video didn't truly show how far offside the second goal was.

think it does show how shouldn't of been sending off!

Ngu player never had control of the ball it was in your hands before contact was made!

I hope ngu win the league (although not on Tuesday) but we were robbed by terrible officials today!

Westfield 1-2 farleigh

gutted we lost in injury time

Westfield 1 Farleigh Rovers 2

Westfield started the better of the 2 sides without really creating a chance. They tried to get the ball down and play on a good pitch considering the weather we have had.

Farleigh started to get into the game and went ahead after 15 mins with good build up play between Brett Fewell and Paul Spencer allowing Steve Hineson to score, toe poking the ball home off the bar after his original header was blocked by a player. Farleigh had a couple of further chances to extend the lead but didnt have the cutting edge.

On the 30 min mark westfield created a bit of pressure from a succession of corners and got their reward somewhat fortuitously as it seemed to come off Westfield players backside and bouced over the keepers diving arm. From then on the game was fairly even contested until the half time whistle.

Second half began with Westfield on top and Farleigh looking a bit jaded in the midfield area, unfortunately for westfield they could not get in behind the defence and any chances were only from long range, which rarely when on target were easily gathered by the keeper.

With around 25 minutes to go Farleigh changed personnel round and this made a big difference, with us having far more of the ball a the main reason due to the fact that Westfield tired badly towards the end.

We were creating plenty of chances, but poor finishing and good keeping kept the scores level.

With 5 minutes to go we won a series of corners, in which one was met by Roy Newman and the keeper again pulled out a worldy of a save diving to his right to claw the ball out.

After what could be about the 10th corner in a matter of minutes finally paid when Paul Spencer got a flick onto Matt Brogan who headed in at the back post. The final whistle followed a couple of minutes later without any incident.

A good result on Saturday for us and hope that the 2 midweek games at home will bring us nearer to the teams above.

You should have said hello TRS.

Shame the video didn't truly show how far offside the second goal was.

think it does show how shouldn't of been sending off!

Ngu player never had control of the ball it was in your hands before contact was made!

I hope ngu win the league (although not on Tuesday) but we were robbed by terrible officials today!

Sorry mate, I think Toby had to go, it would have been a 50/50 with me had he not tripped him - not deliberate, but unfortunatley it does not matter.

thought tc had a good game, one thing you could do though TC pull your shorts down a bit. and dont bite when heckled by crowd. coffee%20%282%29.gif

Another who should have said hello. When did I bite? The only time I can think is when the third goal went in and I just had the hump.