Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's that dripping...........?????

Yes you will get a responce!

The said player is Matt Baxter and we spoke to him last week after he told my coach that he was considering offers from Mertham and another club. I called him and spoke to him from holiday and spoke to him at for 27 mins and at around 24 mins he told me he had signed for Molesey as a form had been put in front of him. At which point I told him to contact Molesey and only spoke to him last night to tell him what had happened.

It is the middle of July, players are speaking and training with numerous clubs, playing each other off against each other. There is no information at this stage about who has signed for who and just because a player has played in a friendly means nothing officially. We only signed our players last weekend. Baxter has not been offered a huge salary, probably no more than 10 pounds more than at Molesey and was actually at Staines Lammas last season anyway. After Webby threw his toys out of his pram and screamed abuse at my coach (of which that club tried to steal one of my head coaches this summer but that is a different matter) I called him so to accuse me of being guilty because I called him is pathetic. Time to grow up-it is preaseon and players are going all over the place, we lost our goalkeeper last week, do you see us complaining, it is football. Until Mitoo publish their lists or matches begin how are we to know who is with whom-i could be filing complaints all over the place!

For the record our ONLY 'previous' is that we put in two 7 day approaches within 28 days to BG the season before last and it was actually accepted by their Chairman and Manager as it was done face to face. We were aquited at the FA over Bamford and he was released to play.

Jealousy is a big thing but don't try and slag us off for trying to get in players in the summer when everyone else is too.

And don't worry your post has just given my my teamtalk for when we face Molesey-shame that you have chosen to ruin a great relationship between the clubs at all levels just because you lost your best player, I don't expect to be happy about it and the same happens to us all but your post is ridiculous

FORTUNEATELY, I'M NOT INVOLVED WITH A CLUB SO ENJOY WATCHING AND READING CLUBS COMMENTS FROM THE OUTSIDE AS A GROUND-HOPPER.

BUT OH NO ! ...........NOT CHERTSEY AGAIN ! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN THIS LEAGUE, LOOK OTHER CLUBS LET THEM WIN IT AND SO GET RID OF ALL THESE ''ALLEDGED'' DODGY TAPPING-UPS

YOU MUST ADMIT CT YOUR RECORD AND CLUBS NAME ARE ALWAYS ASSOCIATED, INVOLVED (OR MENTIONED) IN BACK-HAND DEALINGS........... BUT WHY ?

IT SURELY CANT BE RUMOURS ALL THE TIME ? I'M SURE THERE IS A CODE OF CONDUCT THAT HAS TO BE ABIDED BY. BUT DON'T WORRY, SHOULD THE LEAGUE WISH TO TAKE ACTION AND FOUND GUILTY, CHERTSEY WILL ONLY BE FINED WHICH IS ONLY PEANUTS TO THEM THEN THE MATTER GOES AWAY !

IF 'ALLEDGEDLY' CHERTSEY HAVE DONE WRONG AND GET AWAY WITH IT, WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU ?

I WONDER CT ''IF'' BAXTER STOPS SCORING, HE WILL NO DOUBT GO ON THE BENCH AND THEN YOU'LL GET ANOTHER PLAYER ON LOAN COSTING EVEN MORE ! ..................NOW. REMEMBER POMROY LAST SEASON, WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE'S AT NOW ! GOOD LUCK MATTY BAXTER ................SPLINTERS MAYBE ?

YOU SAY THAT CLUBS ARE JEALOUS, THAT YOU MAYBE RIGHT, BUT DOES YOUR CLUB ALWAYS NEED TO HAVE THIS BAD PUBLICITY, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR THE CCL ?

WIN AT ALL COSTS SPRINGS TO MIND........................ HAVING SAID THAT YOU DO HAVE A GOOD TEAM !

Edited by NICE GUY

The said player is Matt Baxter and we spoke to him last week after he told my coach that he was considering offers from Merstham and another club. I called him and spoke to him from holiday and spoke to him at for 27 mins and at around 24 mins he told me he had signed for Molesey as a form had been put in front of him. At which point I told him to contact Molesey and only spoke to him last night to tell him what had happened.

It is the middle of July, players are speaking and training with numerous clubs, playing each other off against each other. There is no information at this stage about who has signed for who and just because a player has played in a friendly means nothing officially. We only signed our players last weekend. Baxter has not been offered a huge salary, probably no more than 10 pounds more than at Molesey and was actually at Staines Lammas last season anyway. After Webby threw his toys out of his pram and screamed abuse at my coach (of which that club tried to steal one of my head coaches this summer but that is a different matter) I called him so to accuse me of being guilty because I called him is pathetic. Time to grow up-it is preaseon and players are going all over the place, we lost our goalkeeper last week, do you see us complaining, it is football. Until Mitoo publish their lists or matches begin how are we to know who is with whom-i could be filing complaints all over the place!

For the record our ONLY 'previous' is that we put in two 7 day approaches within 28 days to BG the season before last and it was actually accepted by their Chairman and Manager as it was done face to face. We were aquited at the FA over Bamford and he was released to play.

Jealousy is a big thing but don't try and slag us off for trying to get in players in the summer when everyone else is too.

And don't worry your post has just given my my teamtalk for when we face Molesey-shame that you have chosen to ruin a great relationship between the clubs at all levels just because you lost your best player, I don't expect to be happy about it and the same happens to us all but your post is ridiculous

He certainly HASN'T had an offer from Merstham this season. Webby knows we spoke to him last season but definately not this Summer. He didn't join us then for what we thought was a good offer so was no chance I was going to go back again!

As soon as I saw the subject of money being offered, I knew it wasn't DFC

(Whew !!!!)

The said player is Matt Baxter and we spoke to him last week after he told my coach that he was considering offers from Mertham and another club. I called him and spoke to him from holiday and spoke to him at for 27 mins and at around 24 mins he told me he had signed for Molesey as a form had been put in front of him. At which point I told him to contact Molesey and only spoke to him last night to tell him what had happened.

FORTUNEATELY, I'M NOT INVOLVED WITH A CLUB SO ENJOY WATCHING AND READING CLUBS COMMENTS FROM THE OUTSIDE AS A GROUND-HOPPER.

BUT OH NO ! ...........NOT CHERTSEY AGAIN ! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN THIS LEAGUE, LOOK OTHER CLUBS LET THEM WIN IT AND SO GET RID OF ALL THESE ''ALLEDGED'' DODGY TAPPING-UPS

YOU MUST ADMIT CT YOUR RECORD AND CLUBS NAME ARE ALWAYS ASSOCIATED, INVOLVED (OR MENTIONED) IN BACK-HAND DEALINGS........... BUT WHY ?

IT SURELY CANT BE RUMOURS ALL THE TIME ? I'M SURE THERE IS A CODE OF CONDUCT THAT HAS TO BE ABIDED BY. BUT DON'T WORRY, SHOULD THE LEAGUE WISH TO TAKE ACTION AND FOUND GUILTY, CHERTSEY WILL ONLY BE FINED WHICH IS ONLY PEANUTS TO THEM THEN THE MATTER GOES AWAY !

IF 'ALLEDGEDLY' CHERTSEY HAVE DONE WRONG AND GET AWAY WITH IT, WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU ?

I WONDER CT ''IF'' BAXTER STOPS SCORING, HE WILL NO DOUBT GO ON THE BENCH AND THEN YOU'LL GET ANOTHER PLAYER ON LOAN COSTING EVEN MORE ! ..................NOW. REMEMBER POMROY LAST SEASON, WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE'S AT NOW ! GOOD LUCK MATTY BAXTER ................SPLINTERS MAYBE ?

YOU SAY THAT CLUBS ARE JEALOUS, THAT YOU MAYBE RIGHT, BUT DOES YOUR CLUB ALWAYS NEED TO HAVE THIS BAD PUBLICITY, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR THE CCL ?

WIN AT ALL COSTS SPRINGS TO MIND........................ HAVING SAID THAT YOU DO HAVE A GOOD TEAM !

As far as i can recall, we were told in no uncertain terms on this forum at the time that Egham Town had as good as secured Pomroy well before the end of last season. How come that was not a tap up. I also note that Mr Day states his goalkeeper has just been wisked away to another club. That seems to be okay too, or am, like many others on this thread, making big asumptions without knowing true facts A lot of that (assuming) goes on all the time. Please don't tell me Mr Day is the only one to push on the door. .

I'm confused.

As far as i can recall, we were told in no uncertain terms on this forum at the time that Egham Town had as good as secured Pomroy well before the end of last season. How come that was not a tap up ?. I also note that Mr Day states his goalkeeper has just been wisked away to another club. That seems to be okay too, or am, like many others on this thread, making big asumptions without knowing true facts. A lot of that (assuming) goes on all the time. Please don't tell me Mr Day is the only one to push on the door. .

I'm confused.

CONFUSED..... YOU 'RE CONFUSED ! WHEN I MENTIONED POMROY, IT WAS NOT CONCERNING ANY ''ALLEDGED'' TAPPING UP ALLEGATIONS BUT AS YOU SAY, IT DOES SEEM SOMETHING WAS DONE UNTOWARD !

ALL I MENTIONED IS ''IF'' MATT BAXTER LOSES HIS GOALSCORING KNACK, HE WOULD BE WISE TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO POMROY LAST SEASON AFTER BEING DROPPED (RESTED !) AND THEN ''SELECTED'' TO GO TO EGHAM. WHEN LOAN PLAYERS WERE BROUGHT IN AT CHERTSEY, THATS WHEN POMPOY WAS REDUCED TO THE BENCH SO I UNDERSTAND, SO WHAT I HEARD IS THATS WHY POMROY WANTED TO GO AND PLAY WITH HIS MATES ???

Edited by NICE GUY

I don't see what is wrong here, the player in question might have been approached by a professional team, they would of offered more money and the player better facilities and a better chance to play at a higher level and everybody would be really pleased for the player. Chertsey want to achieve things and the only way you can move forward in football is to splash the cash and hope you get your moneys worth from the players. Players are as skint as the next man at the moment so why shouldn't they take the opportunity to play for a club who pay decent money and

offer him a great chance to win the league or the fa vase. Molesey will take players from div 1 and div1 teams will take players from lower leagues that's football!

I think you'll find Steve's gripe was the way it was done,after Matt had signed to play for Molesey.

Personally I'm glad it's happened now rather than a number of games into the season,like it did last season.

Youre right,' I am confused.

Are you saying that players, once signed, should never be dropped to the bench, and if they are, other clubs are entitled to prey on that player's disatisfaction, if there is any.

On reflection though, I suppose the law of the jungle says it is ok because even Arsenal has suffered from that problem.

As far as i can recall, we were told in no uncertain terms on this forum at the time that Egham Town had as good as secured Pomroy well before the end of last season. How come that was not a tap up ?. I also note that Mr Day states his goalkeeper has just been wisked away to another club. That seems to be okay too, or am, like many others on this thread, making big asumptions without knowing true facts. A lot of that (assuming) goes on all the time. Please don't tell me Mr Day is the only one to push on the door. .

I'm confused.

CONFUSED..... YOU 'RE CONFUSED ! WHEN I MENTIONED POMROY, IT WAS NOT CONCERNING ANY ''ALLEDGED'' TAPPING UP ALLEGATIONS BUT AS YOU SAY, IT DOES SEEM SOMETHING WAS DONE UNTOWARD !

ALL I MENTIONED IS ''IF'' MATT BAXTER LOSES HIS GOALSCORING KNACK, HE WOULD BE WISE TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO POMROY LAST SEASON AFTER BEING DROPPED (RESTED !) AND THEN ''SELECTED'' TO GO TO EGHAM. WHEN LOAN PLAYERS WERE BROUGHT IN AT CHERTSEY, THATS WHEN POMPOY WAS REDUCED TO THE BENCH SO I UNDERSTAND, SO WHAT I HEARD IS THATS WHY POMROY WANTED TO GO AND PLAY WITH HIS MATES ???

......... so next season then, the CCL

will stand for...................

the.........................

'CONFUSED COUNTIES LEAGUE' !!

coffee%20(2).gif

:bolt:

When at egham we didn't know if pomeroy was coming to us,he aired his veiws that he was unhappy and CONFUSED that he was being dropped,at egham we made no secret that we would've loved to have him at egham.as far as I know steve and roy never tapped him up.but did let him know he would always be welcome at egham.

......... so next season then, the CCL

will stand for...................

the.........................

'CONFUSED COUNTIES LEAGUE' !!

coffee%20(2).gif

:bolt:

Chertsey Caught Lying?

Chertsey can't lose?

Know which one of those I'd go for.