Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

written off already!!!

i see by your 1st game predictions that nobody fancies Hayes Gate!!!

im confident we will be at least top 6 as we had the better teams watched last year and nearly all of our players will get into most of them sides!!!!

we have players that have played pro and ryman prem so u have all been warned.

im looking forward to the new season and new places to visit!

I havent write u off..Mick Harvey and Mark Perry in charge......Hanwell lovely pitch aswell....will be in the top 3 of best pitches in the combined counties,,,You have a good chance but now u have no reserves back end of the season may catch you up..Good luck though

im confident we will be at least top 6 as we had the better teams watched last year and nearly all of our players will get into most of them sides!!!!

Fighting talk TG and no words being minced! :boxing:

I guess it's more that Knaphill are expected to do very well this year and no-one really knows what to expect from you lot. Could work in your favour, early on anyhow.

Welcome to the forum and good luck for the season, although doesn't sound like you'll need it ;)

It's good to see the step 7 clubs moving up, even if they do groundshare.

I saw Battersea Ironsides play three times last season and I reckon they'd do alright in the CCL.

The other newbies this season, Farnborough North End, fancy their chances as well. Their website was saying how well they'd done against CCL teams in the Vase and Aldershot Cup last season but there are some decent sides in Division One and over a whole season things might be different. FNE struggled a bit in the Wessex League last season so it'll be interesting to see how they get on.

The gate,welcome to the C.C.L. Krooner is a pussy cat really,just hates Groundsharers.As for the gravy train Camberley can hardly talk.Did you know that for £5 you can become a Gold Member on here,then you can big your Club up as much as you like,in my eyes.

Smudgey you party pooper. I lay a great little fishing line and you come along and scare away all the fishes ready to bite :)

Kroons,just had a laugh about your post,on Middx Draws post.you did not facny a trip to Coulsden,your spelling needs improving,but dont frighten em before I get their Fiver.WE GOT ENUFF TIGHT KENTS ON HERE ALREADY.

TG- we certainly won't be taking you lightly in the opening game I think quite a few teams in the league have players who have and could play higher leve.l there are some very good teams in this league. it's Going to be an interesting season.

Good luck for the season...With reference to your ex-pro's and Ryman players...I think the clue is in ex...it doesn't matter where a player has been it's the fact that where they play at present is their level.

Good luck for the season...With reference to your ex-pro's and Ryman players...I think the clue is in ex...it doesn't matter where a player has been it's the fact that where they play at present is their level.

welcome tg , also good luck this season, knaphill are a very good footballing side and have to be a favourite for promotion so a victory against them would surely see your odds fall

welcome tg , also good luck this season, knaphill are a very good footballing side and have to be a favourite for promotion so a victory against them would surely see your odds fall

also what ex pro's and players from higher leagues do you have in your squad, be interesting to know ?

Think you have been a bit quick to jump on here and claim yourselves as being 'written off already,' TG. Not sure that we need to know about your ex pros, ryman players etc either, because as you will find out, tends to not count for much in the CCL1 due to the highly competitive nature of the league. As already mentioned, its more a case that no one knows much about you as you are new to the league, whereas we finished very strongly last year so we are bound to be on a high for the forthcoming season. Having looked at how you did last year, it does look like you did have a strong season so as Brunty said, we wont be taking you or any team lightly this year.

Good to see a new team in the league though and good luck for the season.

the pressure is on knaphill. if they dont get promoted, they will have failed in a lot of posters eyes. but dont worry knappers fans, posters on this site me included cant tip rubbish. i think bruntys side was last years flavour, where did that go wrong. :doh:

good luck hayes gate.

I think Hayes Gate will do very well this year and will surprise a few people I know most of there players! Weeble your comment on ex doesnt ring true they could be playing at that level due to work commitments etc!

Love it, even the unknown teams coming into the league fancy themselves. One thing for sure any team that gets promoted would of well and truely earnt it, would say good luck all but by the sounds of it no one needs it. :smilewinkgrin:

I agree with that Weebs. I was ex tottenham, now look at me !

I think Hayes Gate will do very well this year and will surprise a few people I know most of there players! Weeble your comment on ex doesnt ring true they could be playing at that level due to work commitments etc!

What a pro cant play pro because of work commitments???????