Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

written off already!!!

i see by your 1st game predictions that nobody fancies Hayes Gate!!!

im confident we will be at least top 6 as we had the better teams watched last year and nearly all of our players will get into most of them sides!!!!

we have players that have played pro and ryman prem so u have all been warned.

im looking forward to the new season and new places to visit!

Good luck for the season...With reference to your ex-pro's and Ryman players...I think the clue is in ex...it doesn't matter where a player has been it's the fact that where they play at present is their level.

WEEBS THAT MAY NOT RUN TRUE WITH SOME CHERTSEY PLAYERS !

Ii WATCHED CHERTSEY A FEW TIMES LAST SEASON, AND IN MY OPINION THEY HAVE PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY IN RYMANS EVEN HIGHER, BUT THEN ''COFFERS'' COMES TO MIND PAYING MORE THAN RYMAN CLUBS........ PLAYERS NOT TESTING THEMSELVES AT HIGHER LEVEL, ARE JUST PLAYING FOR THE MONEY AT LOWER LEVEL LOOKING A DECENT PLAYER/S WHICH BY RIGHTS THEY SHOULD DO

im confident we will be at least top 6 as we had the better teams watched last year and nearly all of our players will get into most of them sides!!!!

Good luck for the season...With reference to your ex-pro's and Ryman players...I think the clue is in ex...it doesn't matter where a player has been it's the fact that where they play at present is their level.

Ii WATCHED CHERTSEY A FEW TIMES LAST SEASON, AND IN MY OPINION THEY HAVE PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY IN RYMANS EVEN HIGHER, BUT THEN ''COFFERS'' COMES TO MIND PAYING MORE THAN RYMAN CLUBS........ PLAYERS NOT TESTING THEMSELVES AT HIGHER LEVEL, ARE JUST PLAYING FOR THE MONEY AT LOWER LEVEL LOOKING A DECENT PLAYER/S WHICH BY RIGHTS THEY SHOULD DO

I can tell you that the standard you play at is your standard you are good enuf for....some players take the money down the leagues as they would not get paid it at more senior clubs as they are not good enough.

Edited by Weeble

Smudgey you party pooper. I lay a great little fishing line and you come along and scare away all the fishes ready to bite :)

Kroons,just had a laugh about your post,on Middx Draws post.you did not facny a trip to Coulsden,your spelling needs improving,but dont frighten em before I get their Fiver.WE GOT ENUFF TIGHT KENTS ON HERE ALREADY.

Smudge, first rule of criticising someone's spelling is to make sure that you spell all your words correctly! And yes, I did type this very carefully....

Smudgey you party pooper. I lay a great little fishing line and you come along and scare away all the fishes ready to bite :)

Kroons,just had a laugh about your post,on Middx Draws post.you did not facny a trip to Coulsden,your spelling needs improving,but dont frighten em before I get their Fiver.WE GOT ENUFF TIGHT KENTS ON HERE ALREADY.

Smudge, first rule of criticising someone's spelling is to make sure that you spell all your words correctly! And yes, I did type this very carefully....

It would have been nice to have Coulsdon spelt correctly as well

I can tell you that the standard you play at is your standard you are good enuf for....some players take the money down the leagues as they would not get paid it at more senior clubs as they are not good enough.

SORRY WEEBS DISAGREE, NOWADAYS THERE ARE PLAYERS WHO FOLLOW THE MONEY FOR EXAMPLE CHERTSEY'S TOM O'REGAN SPRINGS TO MIND (IS HE ON HAMPTON & RICHMOND BOOKS ? YOU WOULD KNOW !) + OTHERS LIKE DEAN PAPALI, THE BAMFORD'S, LIAM STONE WHO HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AND UNDERSTAND HAS SIGNED FOR RYMAN CLUB ALTHO' I STAND CORRECTED.

Bomaya,dear chap it was tongue in cheek from me,as Footy Mad pointed out Kroons made 2 Spelling mistakes,you go bottom of the class for not picking up on that COULSDON. as merstham are near neighbours.

Edited by Smudge

SORRY WEEBS DISAGREE, NOWADAYS THERE ARE PLAYERS WHO FOLLOW THE MONEY FOR EXAMPLE CHERTSEY'S TOM O'REGAN SPRINGS TO MIND (IS HE ON HAMPTON & RICHMOND BOOKS ? YOU WOULD KNOW !) + OTHERS LIKE DEAN PAPALI, THE BAMFORD'S, LIAM STONE WHO HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AND UNDERSTAND HAS SIGNED FOR RYMAN CLUB ALTHO' I STAND CORRECTED.

Tom is not on Hampton's books he has gone back to Chertsey...

Tom is not on Hampton's books he has gone back to Chertsey...

AS TOM GONE TO FOLLOW THE MONEY FROM WYCOMBE WAND. WHAT TO CHERTSEY ? BIG DROP WONDER WHY HE'S CHOSEN CHERTSEY ? I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY AND HE CAN DO ALOT BETTER THAN CHERTSEY, PERHAPS ITS THE PLAYER MANAGEMENT SKILLS MR. DAY HA D TO KEEP HIM THERE ?