Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL HT & FT SCORES 12/02/11

Game set and match, Egham boss.

I cant believe Padlock has dug up my shame from the past !

I am so embarrassed that i got sent of two years ago and told me players to look after themselves after one of them nearly had his leg broken and was stretchered off.

The shame of this is just to much !

I need to get in touch with Max Clifford as this silly little man has ruined me

cheesy%20(2).gif

You really are a c£$k

My correspondence was purely for the benefit of helping you realise that you are in fact all of the things that your previous posts slated my goodself for.

most of the time the posts on this forum are good and correct little bit of tinkering around the edges and alls well, but we are all guilty of saying things we don't mean and loseing our cool in the heat of the moment, does anybody really think that ourselves (the management teams ) go out with any other intent than doing the best for the clubs we all represent, come on guys wake up and smell the coffee we are all big boys and should be able to take it on the chin,so what if someone knocks a dustbin over or a shirt gets ripped or we dare to argue with the spectators its all part of the game and I for one hope it never changes,take the passion out of non league football and you will kill it.

I am so embarrassed that i got sent of two years ago and told me players to look after themselves after one of them nearly had his leg broken and was stretchered off.

cheesy%20(2).gif

You really are a c£$k

My correspondence was purely for the benefit of helping you realise that you are in fact all of the things that your previous posts slated my goodself for.

Edited by Smudge
not needed

cheesy%20(2).gif

You really are a c£$k

If wanna get personal have the boll**ks to do it to my face.

The only reason you posted that was because your a first class pri*k

Lets see how brave you are next time we meet because i wont forget !

Whitelaw why did you just remove my post???

I,m sure you saw it Steve so how about it then ???

Its all for charity, i,ll go gentle on you

cheesy%20(2).gif

It was not Whitelaw he has nothing to do with the running of this site.......

Edited by Smudge
uncalled for

what happened at hayes gate loop.

Not a lot Fan, was just asking why it was off saturday

Padlock,I deleted your post,whitelaw is the League Secretary.I P.M.ed you both and said enough is enough.This is a friendly site and views of any kind can be aired,but many young people read this site.and threats will not be tolerated.I hate moderating anything,but feel you have taken the matter as far as you can on here.this applies to Egham boss as well.

cheesy%20(2).gif

You really are a c£$k

If wanna get personal have the boll**ks to do it to my face.

The only reason you posted that was because your a first class pri*k

Lets see how brave you are next time we meet because i wont forget !

It was not Whitelaw he has nothing to do with the running of this site.......

Well i am sure most people saw it if not ask whoever took it off to PM it to you.

We will see who has the b^&()$&s

One thing I aint is a small little man and like Steve said, " one day it will come and bite you on the [****!!****] "

Ive had enough of his verbal onslaughts

Padlock,I deleted your post,whitelaw is the League Secretary.I P.M.ed you both and said enough is enough.This is a friendly site and views of any kind can be aired,but many young people read this site.and threats will not be tolerated.I hate moderating anything,but feel you have taken the matter as far as you can on here.this applies to Egham boss as well.

Smudge, come on mate, why not MODERATE the k%*&s comments about saying it to his face, remember me next time, I offered a charitable solution and you refrain it from being viewed.

And to think it all started with Cobham 0 Knaphill 2.... Its all your fault Knappy.......

I throw myself on the mercy of the CCL court. My only defence is that the score was eventually Chobham 2 - 4 Knaphill.

I rest my case!

Padlock,all I did was offered my services to Ian,to keep an eye on this Forum.Which up until today has been fine,you complain about the language used,but your tone has not been utterly clean look at post 112.Ian will tidy it up I am sure.As for a boxing match for charity, this has to be licenced fee £10k, as unlicenced boxing is a criminal offence.

Edited by Smudge

Little spec of rain and Hanwell call the game off. Actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Hayes Gate

Well dont Daz as we need the 3pts mate ;)