Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th March Games.

Smudge

I saw Dorking play at Farleigh when we needed to win well to go up. Only won 3-0 i think (should have had 10!!) and everyone thought all was lost, only for you lot to unbelievably beat Knaphill in the final game the following Saturday! Parking at Farleigh is tricky though, if you can't get in the car park!

And made us win the League again!! Cheers Farleigh!!!

4 people turned up at hayes gate, u gotta be joking !

Yeah, I blame NICE GUY he sent them all to Hayes Park,over a 100 there.

OOPS VERY DILIGENT SMUDGY BOY, THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT MY ERROR.......... JUST IN CASE PEOPLE WERE NOT AWARE I MEANT HAYES GATE...........BUT I THINK PEOPLE KNEW SMUDGEY .....LOL

Edited by NICE GUY

I saw Dorking play at Farleigh when we needed to win well to go up. Only won 3-0 i think (should have had 10!!) and everyone thought all was lost, only for you lot to unbelievably beat Knaphill in the final game the following Saturday! Parking at Farleigh is tricky though, if you can't get in the car park!

And made us win the League again!! Cheers Farleigh!!!

Did Knaphill ever get their Champagne back from the Farleigh fridge?

I think I'm right in saying reason being at the arena is due to parsonage field farleighs ground not being suitable for ccl football in the coming seasons,also being at the Arena you can enter the fa vase which is a good step forward for the club and also if the chance arose promotion to the ccl prem!

I think we enjoyed it instead of Knaphill rumor has it they went to the local pub for a drink rather than our bar!!

Work is in progress to improve Farleigh's ground, including the track up to car park which is now flat & even done with Tarmac!!!

A great day for Dorking it was indeed,a Team with nothing to play for except pride,shocked the so called Certainties for promotion.that post match BUCKS FIZZ went down a treat.Tarmac put down by Mechanic Men,or Rollers?

I know a few of the Dorking lot went to watch the Knaphill game, but I was so convinced it was a lost cause that i went to Cove to see johnno and co lift a cup instead! Couldn't believe it when BJR's text came through! You just never know.....

BBM hope I didn't put you off mate but asking my team what way u shoot!

Plus I ran away once the ref blew the whistle to tap my post

We've still got to play u at your place right?

I got some stick for missing that... especially as you were on the other side of the goal!

Yeah your coming to us on a Tuesday night! It took us 2 hours to get to you on Saturday, so good luck with your trip wink.gif

2 hours, How come? Which way did u go? To anyone not knowing how to get to the arena I think junction 6 of the M25 and follow the sat-nav from there! But I know the M25 can be rubbish

That was my first pen save of the season out of 6. Did u hear me ask everyone "which way does he go?"

Yeah i did hear but didnt look which way you were pointing! Thats only the 2nd ive missed out of 12 so not too bad of a record. Just hope I get on the score sheet when you come to us to make up for the pen miss! We went up the A3 so obviously abit of a school boy error!

Smudge nobody from us is moaning, even if it did take us 2 hours to get there we all still came in for a couple of beers and a sandwich with the hosts. I was pointing out that it took 2 hours on a Saturday, so during rush hour on a Tuesday night would take even longer.

Thats not a bad record to be fair... Bit of an error going A3 but you'll learn from these mistakes, gettinh to croydon most of the time its always easier (dependant on traffic) heading down to J6 of M25 and up the A22

And credit to you all at Farnham, staying for drink & sandwhiches.... we know it's not the best looking place in the world but it's our home for now & we welcome any visiting team to join us.

Looking forward to the tuesday night game! i have work in the mornings like everyone else but always like to stay for a drink & a bite to eat... see u in April BBM & good luck

No one leaves early from our place! We might have the worst pitch in the league....... but the sausage and chip butties makes up for it after the game! Cheers, you too.

I got some stick for missing that... especially as you were on the other side of the goal!

Yeah your coming to us on a Tuesday night! It took us 2 hours to get to you on Saturday, so good luck with your trip wink.gif

2 hours, How come? Which way did u go? To anyone not knowing how to get to the arena I think junction 6 of the M25 and follow the sat-nav from there! But I know the M25 can be rubbish

That was my first pen save of the season out of 6. Did u hear me ask everyone "which way does he go?"

Yeah i did hear but didnt look which way you were pointing! Thats only the 2nd ive missed out of 12 so not too bad of a record. Just hope I get on the score sheet when you come to us to make up for the pen miss! We went up the A3 so obviously abit of a school boy error!

Smudge nobody from us is moaning, even if it did take us 2 hours to get there we all still came in for a couple of beers and a sandwich with the hosts. I was pointing out that it took 2 hours on a Saturday, so during rush hour on a Tuesday night would take even longer.

Thats not a bad record to be fair... Bit of an error going A3 but you'll learn from these mistakes, gettinh to croydon most of the time its always easier (dependant on traffic) heading down to J6 of M25 and up the A22

And credit to you all at Farnham, staying for drink & sandwhiches.... we know it's not the best looking place in the world but it's our home for now & we welcome any visiting team to join us.

Looking forward to the tuesday night game! i have work in the mornings like everyone else but always like to stay for a drink & a bite to eat... see u in April BBM & good luck

No one leaves early from our place! We might have the worst pitch in the league....... but the sausage and chip butties makes up for it after the game! Cheers, you too.

Sausage & chip butties.... now we're talking. Might have to take the next day off work. looking forward to it

A great day for Dorking it was indeed,a Team with nothing to play for except pride,shocked the so called Certainties for promotion.that post match BUCKS FIZZ went down a treat.Tarmac put down by Mechanic Men,or Rollers?

MAGNETIC MAN OR THE BAY CITY SURELY !!!!

Magnetic man are on tour at the moment but they left us with great contacts - especially for tarmac & surfacing! got to start somewhere

Good riposte NICE GUY,I LOVE YOU REALLY,OR IS THAT THE DRINK TALKING.THE ONLY STRANGER I HAVE EVER TALKED TO WAS AT COVE V EPSOM AND EWELL WAS THAT YOU?MIDDLE 50'S,BEER BELLY,BUT KNEW HIS RYMAN FOOTBALL,AND NEVER PAID TO GET IN?SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MODUS OPERANDI.

Good riposte NICE GUY,I LOVE YOU REALLY,OR IS THAT THE DRINK TALKING.

THE ONLY STRANGER I HAVE EVER TALKED TO WAS AT COVE V EPSOM AND EWELL WAS THAT YOU? MIDDLE 50'S, BEER BELLY, BUT KNEW HIS RYMAN FOOTBALL, AND NEVER PAID TO GET IN? SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MODUS OPERANDI.

PROBABLY THE DRINK TALKING SMUDGY ................LOL

BEEN WATCHING RYMAN FOOTBALL FOR MANY MANY YEARS

AH HA SMUDGY BOY, WAS I WEARING A CAP ? NOT REALLY A BEER BELLY BUT NOT SLIM EITHER & FAST APPROACHING 50... SO NOT BAD GUESS.

I ALWAYS PAY TO WATCH A GAME, HAVE A BEER OR 2, BUY A PROGRAMME AND HAVE A TEA SOMETIMES A BURGER TO SUPPORT THE HOME CLUB, NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE AMOUNT EVERY LITTLE HELPS.

Sausage & chip butties.... now we're talking. Might have to take the next day off work. looking forward to it

and a tasty MILF behind the bar

Edited by Non League Nigel