Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th March Games.

Smudge

So do i animal ;) short memory that you werent in squad when we first won it kept out by an alleged 36 yr old lol shame you aint played like that all season then your move to ashford would of been money well spent ! Oh an im glad you didnt play today you would be worse than you usually are lol

Molesey 1-1 Badshot Lea

Moles have thrown it away in the last two weeks...

If Guildford don't go up and Chertsey do in second Molesey will be kicking themselves because we will have thrown it away

Not forgetting Camberley of course Elf Mole they are still in the mix.

Great performance from farleigh today!trs dis u film the game?

Yes Gilesy, your silky skills will be available for all to see ;)

TRS,,,have you been drinking?? i love Gilesy to bits..............BUT...................... silky skills cheesy%20%282%29.gif futbolbud2.gif

Actually, got a great bit where BBM leaves him on his ar5e!

Must of been the only good thing I done today! My last week was summed up from 12 yards! Good save to be fair to the keeper!

The guys who run the side seemed like good lads and had a beer with us in the bar after.

Hayes Gate lost 9-1

South Park beat FNE 7-0

Bloody hell!!

I have a terrible feeling and really hope I'm wrong, that FNE will fold this summer. Struggling results and performances and currently homeless (I think) doesn't look too good! Like I say, I hope I'm wrong!

So do i animal ;) short memory that you werent in squad when we first won it kept out by an alleged 36 yr old lol shame you aint played like that all season then your move to ashford would of been money well spent ! Oh an im glad you didnt play today you would be worse than you usually are lol

First year you won it, I was at ashford tryong my luck at ryman prem, second year we won it Wharf brought me in and we won thr league AND cup!! And that year I took over right back!! Anyway its all banter aint it dog!!

Horley Town 2 Croydon 0.

Horley domonated first half and took the lead on about 25 mins from a dave brown well taken goal.

Second half Croydon put us under some pressure but our keeper did not really have to make 1 save in the game.

we scored a penalty converted by Clinton Moore on about 70 mins.

Croydon have some good players but need to gel as a team. Should not go down. 2nd clean sheet in a row for Horley.

Wembley 3 Cove 2 neither team played particuarly well,we were 1 0 up at half time second half Wembley take the lead 2 1 we equalise to make it 2 2 then the Ref who was having a strange match gives the most outrageous penalty to the home side which they convert,only a couple of minutes on the clock to go and we are gutted,there was no need for the ref to do this to our lads who once again cannot be faulted for their attitude and commitment,fecking disgraceful and it leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

Camberley did their best to keep on the tails of Guildford and Chertsey. Goal in the 1st minute, a super 2nd goal and a thrid from a howler saw Camberley in control. 2nd half was one of those. Did Camberley back off or did Mole Valley improve. Anyway Mole Valley got a goal back and we thought game on last ten mins until a complete howler from the Mole Valley keeper saw Camberley grab their fourth. I wonder if he got ranted at like a referee would if he made that sort of error ? Anyway a 5th in stoppage time put some gloss on it. For me Guildfords to throw away and Chertsey fave for 2nd which will mean promotion cos I cannot really believe that Guildford will get up if they play at the Spectrum. Although maybe they will not be playing there......

Also heard another interesting one but I will leave Duncs to explain that one coffee%20(2).gif

what you talking about Kroons,there is so much happening at this club at the moment you will have to give me a clue as to what you've heard.

COBHAM 0 V 2 SHEERWATER ,good win for the underdogs,well done Loop and Y.V

Here Here great result for Loop and all at Sheerwater...you may not need that favour after all Loop!! ;)

Well I am sure you will be the first to tell us if anything ground breaking happens ;)

If I beat JJ to it,I don't think its to much of a secret that somebody has come in with some money and has decided he wants to spend some on the ground,starting with the pitch that is going to be completely dug up and then relayed as soon as the season is over.

Eversley 1-1 warlingham. A dominant display from warlingham but as I have reported to many times this season we failed to take our chances and there were certainly plenty. With teams above up slipping up this is 2 points dropped for wars. With farleigh next up on friday night wars will need to be better in front of goal to keep their promotion hopes alive.

Lucky to get away with a point today. Warlingham looked good,but lacked an end product which may cost them in the run in.

Good performance from our reserve team keeper,who was making only his 2nd start for the first team.

Pleasing to see we can still battle for points,even with key players unavailable.

To be perfectly honest I have to agree with Tucks as the visitors could of and should of gone home comfortably with all three points. Although well below full strength we dug in and showed a lot of guts / character with our players, including 2 debutants and our reserve keeper (who with his last two excellent performances is pushing for number 1), deserving a lot of credit for their attitude and commitment. Warlingham outnumbered our chances 10-1 and hit the post 4 times in the game, but a lack of composure up front (Brunty your only good from 25 yards out! ha! ha!), cost the visitors and the best goal of the game opened the scoring on 50 minutes for Eversley as Enrico Rossoni expertly volleyed home Luke Furrugia's cross to score his 5th goal in 6 games since joining from the Lammas........with our first (and only) shot on target in the whole game! Another former Lammas favourite in Wolfie marshalled our young defense well and it was only the second bite of the cherry from a Warlingham corner that Mark Cecil buried 10 minutes from time that pulled Warlingham level on 80 minutes. Love to entertain Warlingham and especially Tucks who is what this game is all about IMO. Fiercely competitive of course, but with an underlying humour and respect for those around him. Tucks - Good luck for the rest of the season!

Edited by inmyday

Here might be a shock to some of you, especially those in the 'Predict a score'.....

Hartley Wintney 1 Feltham 3

Fairly even start for the first 10-15 minutes before confusion in their defence led the the defender heading the ball back but past the keeper into the net. We then started to take control and a nice flick from a poor corner doubled our lead. Then yours truely sold two defenders to cut inside and leather home from 25 yards and we went in at half time 3-0 up without our really being troubled.

Second half as you can imagine from a team in the top area of the table was pretty much all Hartley, but we still had a few chances to score. Hartley pulled on back with 17 minutes to go, but still struggled after that to really muster anything at all to panic us.

The officials were very good in the first half but second half they reall spoilt things. Advantages not being let go, strange bookings, strange incidents that didn't get punished and a couple of times the linesmans and referee got in a mix up, never mind!!

As far as Hartley go, if this wasn't an off day then it's their poorest side I've seen in years and defensive, including goalkeeper were very poor in my opinion. Like I say, maybe an off day, but we don't care as it's our first away win of the season and what a win!

C'mon you BLUUUUUUUUUUES dance%20%282%29.gif:waytogo::excited:

wattsy you playing ringers as you dont, seem to say who scored.coffee%20%282%29.gif