Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

this still makes me smile :D . the shi/t btfc give padbury last season for our ground share with them and now this lol .

Yeah....what goes around....

lol you no that mate . and damo will come good he is a good manager and has a great bunch of lads .

Defo mate he is top quality just had a mare with injuries and a few suspensions but he is here for long term and the club will back him all the way. Have a good crimbo.

this still makes me smile :D . the shi/t btfc give padbury last season for our ground share with them and now this lol

Reading Buckingham Town's Forum they come across as really nice genuine people who have a true affinity with their Football Club, if they had a problem with Padbury United whilst they were groundsharing at Ford Meadow then I'm sure it was fully justified:

http://s2.excoboard.com/Buckingham_Town_Fc/36144

this still makes me smile :D . the shi/t btfc give padbury last season for our ground share with them and now this lol

Reading Buckingham Town's Forum they come across as really nice genuine people who have a true affinity with their Football Club, if they had a problem with Padbury United whilst they were groundsharing at Ford Meadow then I'm sure it was fully justified:

http://s2.excoboard....m_Town_Fc/36144

There are some great people down there and some full on w/nkers and I would know as I have been down there a lot over the years, unlike you, I know many ofd them how many do you know? How would you know whether any ill feeling was justified? They acted very poorly towards us and then had the cheek to ask recently to ground share again......irony!! some at BTFC were very jealous that PTFC were miles better than they were and thats the end of it. Clearly this is just you looking for a bite and I have taken the bait again somewhat, why can't you stick to trying to make sensible and informed posts that prompt interesting discussion?

Ref Off Ref - My educated guess is that Buckingham Town saw through Padbury United and realised that you wanted to rule the roost at Ford Meadow and ride roughshod like you have done this season at Ampthill Park. Once you knew that you had been rumbled you made out it was them who were being difficult and didn't want you there, afterall you had a perfectly suitable ground for SSML Division 2 football at Springfields didn't you.

Ref Off Ref - My educated guess is that Buckingham Town saw through Padbury United and realised that you wanted to rule the roost at Ford Meadow and ride roughshod like you have done this season at Ampthill Park. Once you knew that you had been rumbled you made out it was them who were being difficult and didn't want you there, afterall you had a perfectly suitable ground for SSML Division 2 football at Springfields didn't you.

Fck me you really don't know what you are talking about do you?

He is exhausting!

So to ensure Padbury didn't take over the lease at Ford Meadow in the summer, Buckingham decided several years beforehand to sell their ground to a property developer, not to pay their rent, get chucked out leaving themselves with no ground to play in & make their own future uncertain?

Can't believe nobody thought of this Baldrick like cunning plan before. Rhodes must be a genuis.

Rhodes must be a genuis.

Think its something else that rhymes with genius.

So to ensure Padbury didn't take over the lease at Ford Meadow in the summer, Buckingham decided several years beforehand to sell their ground to a property developer, not to pay their rent, get chucked out leaving themselves with no ground to play in & make their own future uncertain?

Can't believe nobody thought of this Baldrick like cunning plan before. Rhodes must be a genuis.

Sad to say, but really BTFC brought this all on themselves.

Loosely - Padbury United wanted their cake and eat it and that was their downfall, they wanted to run, sorry, sprint before they could walk and instead of simply biting the bullet and patiently remaining in Division 2 this season at Springfields they decided to just fold the Club

well said mate . there are some people on this forum that no what they are on about :)

Sad to say, but really BTFC brought this all on themselves.

spot on mate .

ampthill town all the way i love it there and every one involved .

Yes but it's not 'your Club' is it, you have no real affinity with them

You're still a sad, lonely, clubless, clueless jealous kn0b Rhodes....enjoy listening to the Mud Xmas classic, "it'll be Lonely This Christmas". Or maybe George Michael's "I'm Your Man"....haha

i have even just brought a house in ampthill i movre there on 22nd jan . we love you ampthill we do we love you ampthill we do o ampthill we LOVE YOU .

........are you in a position to be questioning whether a club is someone's or not since you have no club whatsoever and any club you were attached to has done away with you?? Just saying as all

we love you ampthill we do we love you ampthill we do o ampthill we LOVE YOU .

I thought Ref Off Ref would have posted 'who are ya' by now