Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Warlingham v Guernsey FC

You know what I think this could be Guerseys toughest test yet, Wars are in decent form and believe me its never easy going there a getting a point let alone winning. I'm going with 2-2

You know what I think this could be Guerseys toughest test yet, Wars are in decent form and believe me its never easy going there a getting a point let alone winning. I'm going with 2-2

I think you are right its going to be a tough game I reckon. I draw would still be a good result, we beat Staines away ( as you know Redders ! ), We beat Bedfont away, we drew with Hartley away, we beat Eversley away so this is our last away game against the 'fancied teams'.

Don't forget, the South of England weald weather is upon us. It started to get rather misty at Meadowbank last night.

Normally what hits the Mole Valley affects Gatwick, (or Pratwick, as we call it round these parts !)

Their quaking in their boots,down Guernsey way over this game.Evidently they do not play well against agricultural sides!!!!!Another point raised on their website,is the use of multi-balls during a game,is this legal,and what constitutes multi- balls.3-5-7-9?Keeps the tempo of the game up though,which suits their style of play.

Guernsey to lose 2 on the trott......it will happen ! unless Allen starts........Zico Black plays ......and er RIhoy maybe.......and the boy Dyer.....is Cochrane back........oh dear Like i said Guernsey 2 win !!!!

not forgetting Tardiff,and Heuame of course,the MAGNIFICENT 7

Their quaking in their boots,down Guernsey way over this game.Evidently they do not play well against agricultural sides!!!!!Another point raised on their website,is the use of multi-balls during a game,is this legal,and what constitutes multi- balls.3-5-7-9?Keeps the tempo of the game up though,which suits their style of play.

Get a life Smudge !

We are not quaking in our boots ! you do talk some rubbish Smudge !

The players, Management and Supporters are loving our experience in the CCL why would we be quaking in our boots ?

I'm really looking forward to the game and I'm sure we will bounce back and win this one :)

Special Price for Donkey £20 to get in :) You need to get out more donkey! Reflex saturday night in croydon will do you a world of good! Newby I'm not playing buddy I had an operation on my mouth :( Should be a quality game.

Special Price for Donkey £20 to get in :) You need to get out more donkey! Reflex saturday night in croydon will do you a world of good! Newby I'm not playing buddy I had an operation on my mouth :( Should be a quality game.

I Believe Donkeys had an operation on his mouth too, to remove the hook when he keeps biting .....!

I Believe Donkeys had an operation on his mouth too, to remove the hook when he keeps biting .....!

I'm not biting lol ! some of the others are biting at Donkey though ! I'm reeling them in good and proper ! ;)

never mind bite donkey, show them how we can KICK!!! lol

I'm looking forward to going to this game but I'm not expecting this to be a walkover by any means and I think with the current batch of injuries and a suspension, we are going to be stretched taught, but that is all part of a long season.

As for the multi balls thing, we have 12 ball boys, in pairs, around the pitch with a ball per pair. When a ball goes out of play the nearest ball boys give their ball to the player needing it so the game can restart before one of them chases the out of play ball.

dont we kick footballs neavsey .................... ;)

We are not quaking in our boots ! you do talk some rubbish Smudge !

The players, Management and Supporters are loving our experience in the CCL why would we be quaking in our boots ?

I'm really looking forward to the game and I'm sure we will bounce back and win this one :)

BITINGING'ELLL!!!

Looks like someone is hungry!

Guernsey to lose 2 on the trott......it will happen ! unless Allen starts........Zico Black plays ......and er RIhoy maybe.......and the boy Dyer.....is Cochrane back........oh dear Like i said Guernsey 2 win !!!!

But VR you've been winning with STAR players missing according to GD. Oops sorry excluding the Cobham game, so it shouldn't be a problem with the strength in depth your squad has........ not making excuses already are we ...............lol !!

Beware Dias and Joseph are hungry for goals !!!

never mind bite donkey, show them how we can KICK!!! lol

I'm looking forward to going to this game but I'm not expecting this to be a walkover by any means and I think with the current batch of injuries and a suspension, we are going to be stretched taught, but that is all part of a long season.

As for the multi balls thing, we have 12 ball boys, in pairs, around the pitch with a ball per pair. When a ball goes out of play the nearest ball boys give their ball to the player needing it so the game can restart before one of them chases the out of play ball.

So you have 6 balls in play at every Home Game,is this within the Laws? All checked by the Match Officials before the game,the norm is 3 surely?