Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

xmas rumors

Xmas rumors folks

Bowers = Smallsy to bowers in the New Year discussions have already took place.

Enfield = to cut playing budget, apparently there in debt.

Witham town’s = budget to be put up and more funds available to Kemble to go and win the league.

Bethnal green fc = will move to wadam lodge for next season.

Basilden = will have a new secretary in the new year believed to be( Sally) who was @Harringay & Mauritius last season .

Barkingside = Carl Griffiths will be involved in the new year maybe as manager.

Sporting Bengal = has approached some big players from Ryman’s league to join them.

Hullbridge = the chairmen of hullbridge wants Colin to remain manager and for coach et 64 to coach the youth sides.

Southend manor =are losing patience with Patterson and his ego and are putting 7 dayers in for a few striker.

Sawbridgworth = have got a nice little budget down there and are my choice to surprise everyone and finish in the top 6.

Burnham= will ask Keith to leave cause since his interview for the wakering job did not go his way, results have been poor @ Burnham and players cant play for a manager who does not want to be there.

Clapton = will get money from the football foundation to revamp there ground.

Xmas rumors folks

Witham town’s = budget to be put up and more funds available to Kemble to go and win the league.

Basilden = will have a new secretary in the new year believed to be( Sally) who was @Harringay & Mauritius last season .

Sporting Bengal = has approached some big players from Ryman’s league to join them.

Hullbridge = the chairmen of hullbridge wants Colin to remain manager and for coach et 64 to coach the youth sides.

Southend manor =are losing patience with Patterson and his ego and are putting 7 dayers in for a few striker.

Sawbridgworth = have got a nice little budget down there and are my choice to surprise everyone and finish in the top 6.

Burnham= will ask Keith to leave cause since his interview for the wakering job did not go his way, results have been poor @ Burnham and players cant play for a manager who does not want to be there.

Lol can only speak for the Hullbridge one ( well maybe one other ) I stated on this forum when I first went to Hullbridge that there is no way I would take Enrico"s job,I have never stabbed anyone in the back and I am not gonna start now,If that was even suggested to me I would walk, so u can cross that one off the list.

Oh well I will have to start looking for a job then.I knew things never last forever.Mind you if Keith leaves the Burnham job will be available.Ryman facilities,good club no bad no bad.In truth I would like to step up if not as a manager then as a coach.As I said before after 7 years of vacche magre there must follow a period of 7 years of vacche grasse.It's in the Bible!!

After 7 years being loyal to the same club and working ever so hard with zilch resources to establish it a solid mid table team I hope you will understand that its human if that poor Coachie shows some ambition and will to test himself for another challenge.I think I have earned it.In a football word where a manager lasts an average 18 months or less at a club I think you should take your hat off to someone like myself.Longest serving manager in the Esl wants to do the same as a lot of his players over the years and that mean moving up.If that is with Hullbridge or another club is yet to be seen but please allow me that.Being a sentimentalist I might probably stay another seven seasons or just following my kids in football but please show a bit of respect.

Clapton, Football Foundation? your having a laugh? 100k cant do much at that place and the freehold is shrouded in mysetert would love to see what theior chairman would put on the application form to convince the FF of the genuine nature of his application

Not much sense in Sally Chalk being secretary at Basildon unless her son is playing and he is at Barkingside isnt he?

ps No one playing Ryman League football would go to Sporting Bengal, which club would they come from to want to train once a week and which club would they come from, they would have to be local and only Waltham Forest, Ilford and Redbridge fulfill that criteria and as Bengal dont pay and those clubs do cant see it happening

Bethnal green fc = will move to wadam lodge for next season

Is that the stadium where Waltham Forest and Mauritius Sports used to play or the outer railed off pitch

Bethnal green fc = will move to wadam lodge for next season

Is that the stadium where Waltham Forest and Mauritius Sports used to play or the outer railed off pitch

Rhodes, I believe you're correct in stating that is where Waltham Forest used to play.

Never had an interview @ Wakering - unless someone went as me !!!

Might be some truth in it as not spoke to the Chairman this year yet - 'the Source' should I read something in to that and swap job roles with Coachie ???

By the way who is the new manager at Witham ??? I thought is was Kimble

Xmas rumors folks

John Doyle returns as new Manager as Jamie Warren left the club last week.

Yeah I heard that Hook. What a shame for the fat, two faced c**t! Just goes to show that Mr Warren wasn't as good as he thought he was! Stabbed everyone in the back to get a senior job and done s**t! Stick to coaching kids Jamie! And take fat Ash with ya!

Yeah I heard that Hook. What a shame for the fat, two faced c**t! Just goes to show that Mr Warren wasn't as good as he thought he was! Stabbed everyone in the back to get a senior job and done s**t! Stick to coaching kids Jamie! And take fat Ash with ya!

You obviously have some personal issues with said Mr Warren but on the occasions I've seen them they've attempted to play the right way and have some good young players who need time. Unfortunately, the new manager will no doubt bring in a new set of players while these young lads could be lost to the club and only time will tell if they would have made an impact in future seasons. I have read elsewhere that Mr Ash has decided to stay at the club

BBB he was a two faced twat to more then a few people I know. His one goal was to get to manage a senior club. Well he got his wish and he failed. I'm very glad because I can't stand the bloke. With regards the players that is what happens doesn't it? New manager, new players. Difficult to get any stability like that.

BBB he was a two faced twat to more then a few people I know. His one goal was to get to manage a senior club. Well he got his wish and he failed. I'm very glad because I can't stand the bloke. With regards the players that is what happens doesn't it? New manager, new players. Difficult to get any stability like that.

I can't comment on any grievances you have with him as i don't know either of you but as you said, it's difficult to get any stability when constantly changing management, so the blame for that must be laid at the feet of the Bowers Board.