Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town 0 Hornchurch 1

blue pilgrim

obviously the pressure of staying at the top of the table combined with a couple of teams right on their arses is all getting a little to much for some 'Ricay supporters!!

Obviously pressure of getting to close to the top, made your players angry and get sent off...? Happy new year, I'm quite sure we are still top????

I would of settled on losing to Canvey with ten men and beating ricaaaaaay & Lowestoft all day long.6 points from the festive season with just about the most difficult 3 games of all the sides and I believe we have firmly laid down our marker for the season now.Could all go tits up of course but it could also go tits up for every other club.We may not be top but i don't believe we are going to go away that easily.

Lowestoft still got to go to 8 of the top 9 teams,we have 2 away games to top 9 teams,bring it on.

On current form Eastside, it could be you and the Trawlerboys neck and neck at the end of the season.

Obviously hope that the Town are in the mix but the objective was always the playoffs. I guess if we have secured the playoffs by the final game of the season, we might be tempted to play the reserves against you know who !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!