Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

You're a disgrace to this forum!

The above just about says it all, I Love Football's words not mine!

Still avoiding the question like the plague sorry like paying child support Rhodesy. Let's start from a different tack - why couldn't you have just talked this bullying issue over with your father Rhodesy?

What's so funny???

You clearly don't mind throwing about a few insults of your own do you? I'm happy you cracked first... "Send me your details and I'll do my best to make it happen"

So now your getting all shirty cos I've rattled you. Obviously you're not used to it... Calm down dear it's only a forum...

Loose I will not send you my details. You send me your details and we can have a chat maybe. You ask me to reveal myself but there you are blatantly hiding your identity. Double standards... I've said it enough times. I'm just glad you have been taken out of your comfort zone.

And what will you try to make happen by the way..?It wasn't clear in your last post

Okay try this for size then, another post from I Love Football made recently, I can only echo his words 'calm down dear, it's only a Forum, has a truer word ever been spoken

And there's you Rhodesy, hiding behind some losers post and still trying desperately to dodge the issue.

Loosely - I actually feel sorry for you, it can't be easy to read those comments from I Love Football but I'm afraid to say that I can't disagree with a single word he says

And still dodging the question like the rent man sorry, the CSA...

I see you're still posting on the other thread about Craig Bicknell, you don't know when to leave something alone do you and that's your trouble, you're one of these people who always has to be right and wants the final word!

This thread has become seriously boring.

And it wasn't sh it at the start? :)

You're still here Alan, plus quite a crowd. All I can think is that Ian_W must like the ad revenue.

Loosely - Why don't you just give it up, you're digging an even bigger hole for yourself if that's possible

Loosely - Why don't you just give it up, you're digging an even bigger hole for yourself if that's possible

Rhodesy, you keep asking questions but you have no answers.

Stop asking and I will then everyone can go off and read all those thousands of other exciting threads that Alan can't wait to get to. Not rocket science is it?

Savagebee - I hope that post is aimed at Loosely and not me

All I can think is that Ian_W must like the ad revenue

Loosely – Do you think Ian will reward me in some way when I reach 30,000 posts in a couple of months time, I must help to line his pockets

Loosely – Do you think Ian will reward me in some way when I reach 30,000 posts in a couple of months time, I must help to line his pockets

Not sure about a reward, but you (and Loose) are forum legends and it would be much poorer without the pair of you. Keep up the good work.

Not sure about a reward, but you (and Loose) are forum legends and it would be much poorer without the pair of you. Keep up the good work.

You're a leg end to Alan. Don't go changing, to try to please me. You've never let me down before.

:)

You're a leg end to Alan. Don't go changing, to try to please me. You've never let me down before.

:)

As Reginald Christie said to Albert Pierrepoint !

:bolt:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about a reward, but you (and Loose) are forum legends and it would be much poorer without the pair of you. Keep up the good work

Missunderstood - Thanks for saying so, I don't really know what to make of Loosely do you, I still don't recollect ever meeting him although he insists we did meet once at Bridge Avenue, talk about making an impression! This link amused me by the way, what do you and other members make of it:

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/southill-alexander-fc

Not sure about a reward, but you (and Loose) are forum legends and it would be much poorer without the pair of you. Keep up the good work

Missunderstood - Thanks for saying so, I don't really know what to make of Loosely do you, I still don't recollect ever meeting him although he insists we did meet once at Bridge Avenue, talk about making an impression! This link amused me by the way, what do you and other members make of it:

http://www.companies...ll-alexander-fc

All old news that everyone was aware of. My own view is that Loose tried a new concept in running a football club with decent facilities and it didnt quite work out. As most clubs at non league level seem to have zero tolerance towards creative thinking, and he has no doubt learned from the mistakes made I would imagine he would be a great asset to any other non league club hoping to be a bit different from the rest.

Edited by missunderstood

http://www.companies...ll-alexander-fc

All old news that everyone was aware of. My own view is that Loose tried a new concept in running a football club with decent facilities and it didnt quite work out. As most clubs at non league level seem to have zero tolerance towards creative thinking, and he has no doubt learned from the mistakes made I would imagine he would be a great asset to any other non league club hoping to be a bit different from the rest.

You're not wrong there Alan/Missunderstood!

I was at a club many years ago, as a player, and they were quite simply clueless when it came to organisation. Their 'Chairman' was actually the reserve team manager and he had no idea about organisation, financing, budgeting, marketing etc.

He didn't speak to the local papers, as he said they weren't interested and cared more about the local rugby, cricket, tennis and even lacrosse teams, yet when I met their Sports Editor he said that the club never sent reports in - otherwise they'd be given half a page for their results and latest news etc.

Also, he didn't want a website as 'there is no need for it, we only get 20 on the gates' not realising that good marketing = more clients.

It was like pulling teeth - the committee were nodding dogs and defeatists who wouldn't try any new ideas. They wouldn't even do things for charities, which I personally found quite sad, and when I managed to get an all star side to visit them in pre-season one year they cancelled and lied about the reasons.

In short, the club is for locals only - we don't want new ideas and new people, even if we are now heading for Step 7 football in the near future...

You're not wrong there Alan/Missunderstood!

I was at a club many years ago, as a player, and they were quite simply clueless when it came to organisation

Their 'Chairman'was actually the reserve team manager and he had no idea about organisation, financing, budgeting, marketing etc.

He didn't speak to the local papersas he said they weren't interested and cared more about the local rugby, cricket, tennis and even lacrosse teams, yet when I met their Sports Editor he said that the club never sent reports in - otherwise they'd be given half a page for their results and latest news etc.

Also, he didn't want a websiteas 'there is no need for it, we only get 20 on the gates' not realising that good marketing = more clients.

It was like pulling teeth - the committee were nodding dogs and defeatists who wouldn't try any new ideas. They wouldn't even do things for charities, which I personally found quite sad, and when I managed to get an all star side to visit them in pre-season one year they cancelled and lied about the reasons.

In short, the club is for locals only - we don't want new ideas and new people, even if we are now heading for Step 7 football in the near future...

AdamKing – Are you sure you weren’t at Haringey Borough or Kentish Town as it sounds exactly like them. I don’t actually buy Missunderstood’s opinion on Loosely as he had a superb innovative Coach at Southill Alexander, who is now at Tring Athletic, yet he treated him like something the cat had dragged in.