Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

How was your weekend by the way as you were conspicuous by your absence on here, did you go away somewhere, you are clearly back with a vengeance today!

Just a quick visit this morning Rhodesy, full day ahead off us I'm afraid. Any news on whether you grew up with a father around? Were you bullied mercilessly at school?

LoL Rhodesy, my wife and I are the 'we'

So how long have you been married then

LoL Rhodesy, my wife and I are the 'we'

So when are you going to answer my questions then?

That's an interesting reply, what have you got to hide as it was a straight forward question

That's an interesting reply, what have you got to hide as it was a straight forward question

So I've asked you whether you had a father around while you were growing up and whether you were bullied at school must be half a dozen times Rhodesy, by that token since you've avoided answering, what have you got to hide?

With Rhodes flair for answering questions, if he was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire he would fail to get even the bottom prize.

Edited by Karen Browne

Loosely – You have a selective memory don’t you as I told you sometime ago that my Father took me to Highbury before I could walk and we had a season ticket together from 1968/1969 until 1976/1977, that’s not exactly growing up without a Father is it. Furthermore I was never bullied at school other than silly name calling, such as 'lanky', which was par for the course in those days wasn't it unlike now where gang culture is sadly rife in schools. So it would appear that you are the one with something to hide, how long have you been married out of interest.

Loosely – You’ve gone as quiet as a church, sorry, field mouse!

That's rich coming from someone who has still has to answer the numerous questions put to him

Karen – Loosely regularly makes Harry Redknapp seem like Michael Howard and Chloe Smith put together when it comes to answering straight forward questions

Karen – Loosely regularly makes Harry Redknapp seem like Michael Howard and Chloe Smith put together when it comes to answering straight forward questions

Hark at who's talking, you invented the art of not answering straight forward questions

Sorry Rhodesy, been out until now, my bad I wasn't here to chat with you.

So you were bullied at school then! That goes someway to explaining your chip on the shoulder complex. Now you claim your dad took you to a football game but obviously I'm suspicious since you could have just said, "Yeah, of course he was around". The fact it's taken you ages to answer proves I've pretty much hit the nerve full on wouldn't you say?

Sorry Rhodesy, been out until now, my bad I wasn't here to chat with you.

So you were bullied at school then! That goes someway to explaining your chip on the shoulder complex. Now you claim your dad took you to a football game but obviously I'm suspicious since you could have just said, "Yeah, of course he was around". The fact it's taken you ages to answer proves I've pretty much hit the nerve full on wouldn't you say?

Rhodesy, gone a bit quiet there mate. Nail, hit head eh?

Loosely - You're the one who is avoiding the above question like the plague, sorry, black death, anyway I have since learned how long you've been married from our mutual friend in darkest Essex, he was most forthcoming so don't worry about it, mystery solved.

Loosely - You're the one who is avoiding the above question like the plague, sorry, black death, anyway I have since learned how long you've been married from our mutual friend in darkest Essex, he was most forthcoming so don't worry about it, mystery solved.

I wasn't aware we had any mutual friends Rhodesy. Nothing on my part to hide - just giving you a taste of your own medicine which elicited the reasons for the massive sorry, humongous chip on your shoulder - Bullied at school and no male role figure to speak of as a child. I rest my case.

The Black Death was the Plague, they cannot be listed as seperate entities.

Rumour has it that you was asked to be best man, but was to busy saving the world.

I wasn't aware we had any mutual friends Rhodesy. Nothing on my part to hide - just giving you a taste of your own medicine which elicited the reasons for the massive sorry, humongous chip on your shoulder - Bullied at school and no male role figure to speak of as a child. I rest my case.

Loosely - You've gone all quiet since all was revealed, I wonder why!