Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

I wasn't aware we had any mutual friends Rhodesy. Nothing on my part to hide - just giving you a taste of your own medicine which elicited the reasons for the massive sorry, humongous chip on your shoulder - Bullied at school and no male role figure to speak of as a child. I rest my case.

Loosely - You've gone all quiet since all was revealed, I wonder why!

Since what was revealed? There's nothing to hide on my part but as I said, you got some of your own medicine and because of that we've established the reasons for the massive sorry, gargantuan chip on your shoulder.

It must have been hard growing up without a father around who you could talk to Rhodesy as you were mercilessly bullied at school?

Loosely – If there’s nothing to hide then why were you so reluctant to divulge how long you have been married, what’s the big secret

Loosely – If there’s nothing to hide then why were you so reluctant to divulge how long you have been married, what’s the big secret

It's not exactly a secret is it Rhodesy but since you're not a friend why would I tell you anything? Are you a friend of mine? No. QED, now, tell us some more about what these nasty boys did to you at school. Was it bullying of a physical nature or more psychological? I'm very much suspecting the latter mostly with a bit of physical thrown in also. Tell me that and I might tell you when I got married.

Let's have a bit of quid pro quo out of you Rhodesy.

That’s exactly my point, even if we’re not bosom buddies what’s the big secret, it’s only a date which I have now in any case and I certainly raised my eyebrows when I found out. You never cease to amaze me and are great entertainment value, a real figure of fun!

That’s exactly my point, even if we’re not bosom buddies what’s the big secret, it’s only a date which I have now in any case and I certainly raised my eyebrows when I found out. You never cease to amaze me and are great entertainment value, a real figure of fun!

Well if you know then why are you asking? Sometimes you do seem a bit soft Rhodesy.

Now, whats the holdup with the details on this bullying you went through at school? Surely it's time you came clean.

I wasn’t bullied at school other than the usual playground name calling which, back then, wasn’t classed as bullying unlike now. Yes I do know how long you’ve been married and you could have knocked me down with a feather when I found out!

I wasn’t bullied at school other than the usual playground name calling which, back then, wasn’t classed as bullying unlike now. Yes I do know how long you’ve been married and you could have knocked me down with a feather when I found out!

So why are you so afraid to talk about this bullying, it has clearly scarred you for life if it left you with this massive sorry, titanic chip on your shoulder Rhodesy?

Loosely – You thrive on this sort of debate don’t you and can roll with the punches, Herbie Hide style, until the cows come home. Talking of Norfolk’s finest, why did you leave the idyllic County out of interest, I understand that you are now living somewhere near immigrant ravaged Peterborough, is that correct.

Loosely – You thrive on this sort of debate don’t you and can roll with the punches, Herbie Hide style, until the cows come home. Talking of Norfolk’s finest, why did you leave the idyllic County out of interest, I understand that you are now living somewhere near immigrant ravaged Peterborough, is that correct.

Hahaha, is it 38 C in Peterborough today Rhodesy?

You've gone awfully quiet on this bullying business Rhodesy, I must have struck a raw nerve there. Strange how you've been so weak to allow it to blight your life.

Loosely – That’s a Barry Davies style interesting, very interesting reply, so I take it you’re out of the Country at present sunning yourself, good for you, however you will have to come back to immigrant ravaged Peterborough eventually won’t you

Loosely – That’s a Barry Davies style interesting, very interesting reply, so I take it you’re out of the Country at present sunning yourself, good for you, however you will have to come back to immigrant ravaged Peterborough eventually won’t you

No I won't.

Still dodging the issue about that massive sorry gigantic chip on your shoulder Rhodesy. Obviously you are running scared.

Loosely – So can we assume that you will be found at Peterborough Northern Star next season, do you plan to involve yourself with the Chestnut Avenue Club

Loosely – So can we assume that you will be found at Peterborough Northern Star next season, do you plan to involve yourself with the Chestnut Avenue Club

Not sure which duffer is giving you your info Rhodesy but you're still running shy of answering why you've got this massive sorry, stupendous chip on your shoulder.

So you don’t deny you’re living in Peterborough these days then, well someone has to and the surrounding areas of Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire are still very nice where the immigrants don’t tend to venture. It’s a crying shame though that our once green and pleasant land is being over-run to such an extent isn’t it.

So you don’t deny you’re living in Peterborough these days then, well someone has to and the surrounding areas of Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire are still very nice where the immigrants don’t tend to venture. It’s a crying shame though that our once green and pleasant land is being over-run to such an extent isn’t it.

Rhodesy, I've never lived in Peterborough and I never will, I can't help it if you don't know where I live, after all, I've already told you that we live in Italy now and keep a house in the UK for visits but it's no-where near East Anglia.

Do yourself a favour and stop making an even bigger fool of your self then usual.

Christ you're thicker then even I gave you credit for.

Loosely - Okay you win, lets get back on topic, do you have any letters after your name out of interest

Loosely - Okay you win, lets get back on topic, do you have any letters after your name out of interest

Tell me some more about this bullying you endured Rhodesy and I might tell you.

I've already told you that I wasn't bullied at school. Now have you got any letters after your name, I know that you supposedly had a long and distinguished career with Nestle so I'm sure you managed to conveniently feather your own nest whilst you were with the company

I know that you supposedly had a long and distinguished career with Nestle so I'm sure you managed to conveniently feather your own nest whilst you were with the company

A CDM perhaps .......................... Cadbury's Dairy Milk :lol:

I've already told you that I wasn't bullied at school. Now have you got any letters after your name, I know that you supposedly had a long and distinguished career with Nestle so I'm sure you managed to conveniently feather your own nest whilst you were with the company

But you told me earlier that you were, that those wicked boys called you names so why are you trying to backtrack now Rhodesy? What have you got to hide?