Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

Loosely - I know Karen's post was very much tongue in cheek and she has confused Nestle with Cadbury but I bet you managed to tea leaf plenty of Cheerios, Shreddies, Clusters, Lion and Yorkie bars, Toffee Crisp and Rollo's in your many years with the company

Loosely - I know Karen's post was very much tongue in cheek and she has confused Nestle with Cadbury but I bet you managed to tea leaf plenty of Cheerios, Shreddies, Clusters, Lion and Yorkie bars, Toffee Crisp and Rollo's in your many years with the company

But you never pay up do you, you are a well known welcher aren't you?

Now come on Rhodesy, stop running scared, tell all about this bullying that you seem to be avoiding like the plague sorry, like paying your debts and come clean!

You're obviously just stalling for time, I've told you numerous times that I wasn't bullied at school but you still persist with your nonsense. So do you have any letters after your name, I can quite easily find out from another source but prefer to get information in a civilised manor and from the horses mouth

You're obviously just stalling for time, I've told you numerous times that I wasn't bullied at school but you still persist with your nonsense. So do you have any letters after your name, I can quite easily find out from another source but prefer to get information in a civilised manor and from the horses mouth

You said on this thread that you suffered from name calling, so obviously for you to admit that much it has left you scarred for life.

Find out from another source then, I'm certainly not going to answer your questions while you run scared from honestly answering mine if at all.

Really Rhodesy, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...

They should rename this topic Rhodes v Loose ;)

Who is going to give up first that is now the question ;)

Edited by Savagebee

They should rename this topic Rhodes v Loose ;)

Who is going to give up first that is now the question ;)

It'll run longer than the Mousetrap SB.

It seems like my last post was deleted for some reason but not before everyone saw Loosely for what he is!

????????????

Some posts got deleted.

Lock this topic sleeping.gif

Edited by Savagebee

Savagebee - Yes, Loosely threatened legal action so presumably Ian got the wind up

Savagebee - Yes, Loosely threatened legal action so presumably Ian got the wind up

Well I knew you were low but making up a lie like that shows you've sunk to new depths.

Loose.... That man has more decency than you'll ever have. Please don't try to act all smart with me. You're a disgrace to this forum!

You are the kind of bloke that's never wrong and hated by everyone I reckon. Never to be made a fool of. Never to admit you're wrong and twist and distort conversations so that you come out looking all smart and smelling of roses. In fact you STINK!

Loose.... You seem like a twisted soul. Stop posting thousands of posts, get out more and I hope our paths don't cross.

Loosely - I see on another thread that I'm not the only one who has found you out, woops!

Loose.... That man has more decency than you'll ever have. Please don't try to act all smart with me. You're a disgrace to this forum!

You are the kind of bloke that's never wrong and hated by everyone I reckon. Never to be made a fool of. Never to admit you're wrong and twist and distort conversations so that you come out looking all smart and smelling of roses. In fact you STINK!

Loose.... You seem like a twisted soul. Stop posting thousands of posts, get out more and I hope our paths don't cross.

Loosely - I see on another thread that I'm not the only one who has found you out, woops!

Sticks and stones from Mr Anonymous Rhodesy - is this the sort of thing you had to endure at school Cliffy? Difference is you probably knew their names, their faces. Do you still see them in your nightmares Rhodesy? Tell me so I can help you with this massive sorry enormous chip on your shoulder.

Nice try but there's no hiding this time I'm afraid or burying your head in the sand, those words must hurt but to be honest I have no sympathy as you have brought it upon yourself

Never hurts to give an honest opinion Rhodesy but you seem to be all out of answers, we certainly wouldn't expect you to give an honest one.

It's not often you're unceremoniously taken to the cleaners is it as you're so good at spin and run Alastair Campbell close, you must be a broken man today

It's not often you're unceremoniously taken to the cleaners is it as you're so good at spin and run Alastair Campbell close, you must be a broken man today

Lol, I don't think so Rhodesy, still in one piece, yup, just checked. Still avoiding that question like the plague sorry, like paying the rent. It really has got you on the run hasn't it?

Come clean Rhodesy, you're dying to get it off your chest. Tell me how this chip on the shoulder stuff started.

You're a disgrace to this forum!

The above just about says it all, I Love Football's words not mine!