Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch 1 - 0 Lewes

Ian_W

Team:

1 Joe Woolley

2 Michael Spencer

3 Joe Anderson

4 Elliott Styles

5 Ricky Hayles

6 Simon Glover

7 Tambeson Eyong

8 Jonathan Hunt

9 Martin Tuohy

10 Leon McKenzie

11 Fola Orilonishe

Substitutes

12 Tommy Black

13 Andy Tomlinson

14 Leslie Thompson

15 Jamie Love

16 Sam Bantick

Comfortable win for Hornchurch, more than the scoreline suggests.

New signings did well. Lewes had a few moments going forward but never really looked like they were going to score.

Simon Glover put in a lot of work today - did well.

Good to have Touhy back.

Thought we played very well today in difficult conditions and thought it was as comfortable 1-0 as you can get,Lewes were poor in my opinion and only really looked dangerous from the odd piece of poor defending or when we gave the ball away cheaply in midfield,which was too often.

Another good result

Enjoyed the game - it was good to see some football and occasionally we put together a decent move.

Glad that Lewes, and particularly their hobbit, got nothing from the game as we deserved the points.

As well as the 2 new guys who did well in their first game as an urchin, I thought that Elliot, Joe A, Simon and Michael played well and Tommo did well when he came on

Unfortunately another random ref

Yes, a very fair and unbiased view of the ground, us and the game. Considering the weather and state of the pitch etc I thought we did very well on the day. Wish I'd known they'd brought some of their beer, nice thought.

i heard a couple of their players say in the bar before the game that they couldn't believe that they had to play in a ground that had a running track round it.....

.......bet they hate it even more now that we did the double over them :grin:

A couple of the supporters who arrived early said that they didn't like it.

Ah well cant please all, at least with our ground you can walk the whole way round it not have to put up with a high grass bank at one side.