Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lammas v Guernsey 29th Feb (Premier Cup)

Redrup No2

Thanks for the e-mail bomaya, much appreciated.

Should be a cracking game and good atmosphere at Lammas tomorrow, will be following you on your Twitter account.

If the game is anything like the last cup game at Egham, we are all in for a thriller.

Yep, I'll be there also.

Am looking forward to seeing a good game and the new Div. 1 Champions elect !..Well done Guernsey in being promoted and for being a breath of fresh air to the CCL to whom I contratulate along with their associated members to allow Guernsey in the CCL

A success story ! Guernsey are so professional in their outlook a credit to the CCL>

yes we have pearcey, did you get asked to step in then? Our keeper has to work mid-week now so we need a goalie for mid-week games and if does well could keep the shirt too! Brunty cant you play for us in this game? need some players as James ( out for season) , O'Connor ( Out for season) and Baxter and Cox have work commitments.

yes we have pearcey, did you get asked to step in then? Our keeper has to work mid-week now so we need a goalie for mid-week games and if does well could keep the shirt too! Brunty cant you play for us in this game? need some players as James ( out for season) , O'Connor ( Out for season) and Baxter and Cox have work commitments.

No im afraid he cant ! Ive let him go twice before but we have our own issues at Chertsey and he's needed tomorrow! I could make him available if you get to the final :P

No im afraid he cant ! Ive let him go twice before but we have our own issues at Chertsey and he's needed tomorrow! I could make him available if you get to the final :P

On that note, JJ, bumped into your gaffer on Sunday ;-)

have I missed something Mewy???

On that note, JJ, bumped into your gaffer on Sunday ;-)

have I missed something Mewy???

Chertseytown !

Reds you should have PM'd me earlier I could have helped. I hope tonights game is better than Chessy/MV game last night. I think a better pitch will help that scenario ! .