Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southern Combination cup

After weeks of waiting for Bedfont Town whilst they caught up on their fixture backlog for our quarter final tie last night they decide to pull out ahead of Tuesdays tie.

This came in the last round where our opponents decided to send their reserves as first team had a couny cup match. Why do certain clubs bother entering?

Yes, according to the draw, Lammas are the "home" team.

The match will take place on Wednesday 21st March, 7.30pm kick-off. Admission has been set at £6 adults and £3 concessions, which will include a full-colour programme (while stocks last).

I hope that the decision of Middlesex FA to allow the two clubs to play their Final at the shared venue will be rewarded with a great attendance. Given that Lammas will go into the match as (in my personal opinion) hot favourites, I hope that many of the CCL Forumites will be there. I certainly intend to be (and will probably be on the tannoy).

Yes, according to the draw, Lammas are the "home" team.

The match will take place on Wednesday 21st March, 7.30pm kick-off. Admission has been set at £6 adults and £3 concessions, which will include a full-colour programme (while stocks last).

I hope that the decision of Middlesex FA to allow the two clubs to play their Final at the shared venue will be rewarded with a great attendance. Given that Lammas will go into the match as (in my personal opinion) hot favourites, I hope that many of the CCL Forumites will be there. I certainly intend to be (and will probably be on the tannoy).

Were North Greenford "compensated" with an alternative final?

Chris, when North Greenford United were invited to host the Premier Cup Final, it was one of three of the Middlesex County FA Cup Finals allocated to Berkley Fields. Subsequently, three Finals due to be played at Rayners Lane were moved to NGU following problems with the pitch at Tithe Farm.

Therefore, the club will still be hosting five County Cup Finals this season, even after this one was moved - at the request of the two clubs, I might add - so I think the right balance was struck with this move.

Chris, when North Greenford United were invited to host the Premier Cup Final, it was one of three of the Middlesex County FA Cup Finals allocated to Berkley Fields. Subsequently, three Finals due to be played at Rayners Lane were moved to NGU following problems with the pitch at Tithe Farm.

Therefore, the club will still be hosting five County Cup Finals this season, even after this one was moved - at the request of the two clubs, I might add - so I think the right balance was struck with this move.

Ta for that. Makes sense to move it closer to home (or indeed home)!

Likewise, we have 4 cup finals at Redding Way for the Surrey & Hants Border League. Held one last year and it's a good money earner so four will be most welcome. Should sort the budget out for next season........!

We've got 5 cup finals at Westfield this season

U18's floodlight cup

2 Surrey intermmediate league finals and 2 Surrey primary league finals

On that pitch mate!

U18's floodlight cup

On that pitch mate!

The pitch isn't actually that bad mate. Yes it's lacking grass in a few areas but it still has a good coverage and is flat. Hopefully the council groundsman will decide not to cut it so f'in short next season and give the grass time to bed in!!

U18's floodlight cup

On that pitch mate!

As Jurgs said no grass in one main area but as flat as they come.

I blame Serco myself as it was fine till they took over maintaining it !