Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th March)

Guys, I think you took the wrong meaning in my post. I never begrudge teams winning cups (Except Arsenal).

To be honest I'm hardly going to be jealous, I've won virtually everything the Spartan League has to offer although not a County Cup... (Not a Saturday one anyway.. I think?)

OD .. I'm coming out of retirement tomorrow due to some injury and availability issues for St Mags Reserves against your Ressies

Edited by NeutralFan

Robbie O'dell would walk in most sides.

All sides you mean, surely he should be the first name on the team sheet

Guys, I think you took the wrong meaning in my post. I never begrudge teams winning cups (Except Arsenal).

To be honest I'm hardly going to be jealous, I've won virtually everything the Spartan League has to offer although not a County Cup... (Not a Saturday one anyway.. I think?)

OD .. I'm coming out of retirement tomorrow due to some injury and availability issues for St Mags Reserves against your Ressies

Neutral fan - I think we are in the same boat regarding availability and injuries. Its looking like many Under 18's will be playing. Hope you like chasing fit young boys.

Breaking News: Rhodes signs for St Margaretsbury :P

Karen - It's strange that whenever a post has a sexual undertone to it you seem to prick up your ears

Neutral fan - I think we are in the same boat regarding availability and injuries. Its looking like many Under 18's will be playing. Hope you like chasing fit young boys.

Don't be silly, I'll make sure there is someone around me to do that. I'll prob have 20 years on them so not even worth trying to keep up :D Hope MonkeyMonkey08 isn't reading this.... ;)

Perhaps that's his problem! He should try running and the manager might pick him! ;o)

No4 - I find that a strange comment, Robbie O’Dell is a player with natural God given talent, he’s light years ahead of the other 21 players on the pitch

Robbie O’Dell is a player with natural God given talent, he’s light years ahead of the other 21 players on the pitch

Surely if he was that good then Sir Alex Ferguson will be knocking on his door with signing on forms.

As for your comment then that is YOUR opinion, obviously an opinion not shared by the masses.

NeutralFan - Why's that, I rate you quite highly but you're not a Craig Hammond, Lee Scott, Robbie O'Dell, Stuart Reynolds, Lea Coulter, Takumi Ake, Javier Rivera, Tommy Lambourne, Arthur Barker or Glenn Shurety are you.

Because although those players are good (note good) at SSML level they are not great players. Well most of them, I can't actually recall ever seeing Tommy Lambourne or Glenn Shurety play. I think Coulter useful, played against him last season when he was at Aylesbury and his movement and finishing was good. My view of Hammond is base don the one time I've seen him play and that was the 'infamous' game when Hoddesdon worked out he had no [****!!****]!

Perhaps that's his problem! He should try running and the manager might pick him! ;o)

No4 - I find that a strange comment, Robbie O’Dell is a player with natural God given talent, he’s light years ahead of the other 21 players on the pitch

In a way you are probably right Rhodes based on your Internet stats and not watching individuals in the flesh.

Crawley Green do have an array of talented forwards, but against No.4 and co Tuesday night, absolutely no joy mate

Not surprising to me, but my joke went totally over your head!!

In a way you are probably right Rhodes based on your Internet stats and not watching individuals in the flesh.

Crawley Green do have an array of talented forwards, but against No.4 and co Tuesday night, absolutely no joy mate

Out of interest Rhodes....what do you think of the Ampthill defenders?

Hope you like chasing fit young boys.

Haha You've got Rhodesy's number alright Karen, marked his card!!

Hope you like chasing fit young boys.

Haha You've got Rhodesy's number alright Karen, marked his card!!

KB that is f/cking funny. Genius