Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Challenge Trophy Final Date

The League Challenge Trophy final between Haringey Borough and Hillingdon Borough will be on Tuesday 24th April 2012 k.o. 7.45 at Hanwell Town F.C.,good luck Haringey!!!!!!

at Hanwell Town F.C

The perfect choice of venue I think, almost exactly between the two grounds, and from a personal perspective not a million miles to travel after work

• 3 weeks later...

So who will be attending the Challenge Trophy Final tomorrow evening at Reynolds Field, will it be a who's who of the SSML great and the good

So who will be attending the Challenge Trophy Final tomorrow evening at Reynolds Field, will it be a who's who of the SSML great and the good

Are you actually attending a match?! I might make the trip just to see that!

Yes, I'm still hoping to get to Reynolds Field this evening, who else is planning to attend out of interest

Just looked at the tube map and it's a bit of trek for me to be honest so i'll be going somewhere closer to home...

the journey is probably why i've never ever got to Reynolds Field... def a ground I want to visit sooner rather than later

Good Luck to both teams

Yes, I'm still hoping to get to Reynolds Field this evening, who else is planning to attend out of interest

Me...and I can't wait to see you...you smelly piece is shi£...........:-)

If you're not sure what he looks like just Google Image search 'Cliff Rhodes' :bolt:

If you're not sure what he looks like just Google Image search 'Cliff Rhodes' :bolt:

One of these? Which one?

346ksud.jpg

Make sure he licks your boots Mr A.....literally

The League Challenge Trophy final.

Haringey Borough 1 Hillingdon Borough 0.

Not a bad game very even but i would say Haringey Borough just edged it but Hillingdon Borough did had some good chances to score and the game was played at some pace.

Savagebee - I didn't see you at Reynolds Field last night, were you there or was the above from hearsay

Savagebee - I didn't see you at Reynolds Field last night, were you there or was the above from hearsay

I was there.

I enjoyed the game. Nice people at both clubs so didnt mind who won.

A report on last night's proceedings from another Forum:

SSML Challenge Cup - Final

Hillingdon Borough 0 Vs. 1 Haringey Borough

Played at Hanwell Town

Admission: £4

Attendance: 105

I almost went to Letchworth for the Herts Charity Cup final between Leverstock Green and Bishops Stortford, but then I saw the chance to watch my favourite step 5 team play in a cup final, and it was at a new venue. Excellent decision.

The match started evenly, but after an excellent season I fancied Haringey to lift the trophy. In the first half both teams had plenty of chances, but neither side managed to break the deadlock.

About five minutes into the second half and Haringey took the lead and defended it fiercely with attack after attack. Hillingdon had chances but Haringey had a bucket full and could've scored more. Haringey showed plenty of skill and played some very good football - special mention to their number 11, who was outstanding.

Haringey won the match and the cup and deservedly so. An excellent way to end the season. I'm very pleased for Haringey who lifted this trophy for the first time in their history.

Hanwell Town FC is a ten minute walk from Perivale tube station, providing you go the right way. I came out of the station and turned right, immediately walking away from the ground. After checking a map in a bus stop (I don't know what I'd do without them), I decided I'd gone the wrong way. I then walked back past the station and got back on track, only to get lost about 30 seconds from the ground. I made it through the turnstiles with a few minutes to spare. Only a bargain £4 for this match, which I though very good.