Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tooting Friday

This is a massive game for both clubs,should be a real tight game unless we can get an early couple of goals.

The coach still has a few spaces left on it but I would think that quite a few will make their own way there,myself included.

Are you going to the game,we must get behind the team and a win is vital to make Monday as crucial game as possible.If the gap is anything like 4 points going into Monday's game then we should get a massive crowd,if we was to lose Friday and Ricay win I think many people would think 7 points too much to overturn,therefore some floaters may stay away.It is vital we win just for that as a few hundred drop in gate revenue bank holiday Monday could see us lose a couple of grand,our support and getting behind the team is vital Friday.Everyone must stand together behind the goal

One of the floaters checking in. Away this weekend but have organised a text from the old man on the result.

I know crowds are lower, sometimes it can't be helped.

Those who go over the weekend, sing loud and be the twelfth man. Have it!

Looking forward to a festive long weekend of fooball.

Will be interesting to see what team we put out for Friday's big game considering we have another vital game on Monday.

Do we dare risk resting any players on Friday for the Monday game ?

Go on you Urchins.........

Do they still do tea there?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........

I notice you have a habit of killing and stopping in its tracks any thread you participate in.

Is it a Man City thing like turning your back to the pitch ?

Edited by Lord Upminster

From what I remember, they've got a nice cafe/clubhouse and it's a nice ground. People okay too.

Hopefully we can go and attack from the beginning. Win first obviously and then help our goal difference if possible.

I'm sure you know what kind of TEA I mean Simon (and Lord U)

I have been, was a nice clubhouse I must say

Just seen a clip of Thin Lizzie on breakfast tv, Boys are back in town... surely an omen for today. Best of luck and keep me posted Annie