Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations Ampthill Town

it left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth, that's all I'm saying

That sour taste. It's coming from somewhere else. You should be used to it by now surely.

How do you think you will fair in the Premier Division ?

Should hopefully make the top 22....lol

An so glad you understand what you're saying Richard Head coz I'm sure no one else has clue wtf you are coming from

Ref Off Ref - I'm just referring to the manor Padbury United won the League last season, in a bolshie sort of way and riding roughshod over everyone, to be fair it wasn't as bad as that this season at Ampthill Town but similar.

Without taking anything away from the excellent achievement

Like I said I wasn't taking anything away from Ampthill's achievement and good luck to them next season in the top flight, it just so mirrors Padbury United last season when it left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth, that's all I'm saying

Good - I'm glad that our success last season, and this season irritates you!

No4 - Not at all, why would Ampthill Town being in the Premier Division irritate me, it's going to be interesting and a bit like Blackpool, Hull City, Barnsley and Bradford City when they were little fish in the Premiership isn't it.

Without taking anything away from the excellent achievement

Like I said I wasn't taking anything away from Ampthill's achievement and good luck to them next season in the top flight, it just so mirrors Padbury United last season when it left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth, that's all I'm saying

Good - I'm glad that our success last season, and this season irritates you!

And that from behind that PC of yours you're once again assuming.....fvcking useless c0ck

little fish

I'm not sure 'little fish' is quite fair...

Ampthill is bigger as a place than Holmer Green or Stanstead St. Margarets to name but two examples, and their average attendance this season is higher than eight Premier Division sides. And if CB is planning to stay on next season then I have no doubt their playing side will do themselves justice too.

Personally I'm pleased to see them go up - just because it'll be a 'new ground' for me next season! :P

little fish

Lovely ground it is too but from experience can take ages to get served. Great view from the raised stand. Halfway line is place to be

I'm not sure 'little fish' is quite fair...

Ampthill is bigger as a place than Holmer Green or Stanstead St. Margarets to name but two examples, and their average attendance this season is higher than eight Premier Division sides. And if CB is planning to stay on next season then I have no doubt their playing side will do themselves justice too.

Personally I'm pleased to see them go up - just because it'll be a 'new ground' for me next season! :P

No4 - Not at all, why would Ampthill Town being in the Premier Division irritate me, it's going to be interesting and a bit like Blackpool, Hull City, Barnsley and Bradford City when they were little fish in the Premiership isn't it.

I can name sources that actually saw you spitting blood when you heard we had beaten Lancing and then again when we got promotion.

One season has been's you mean?

Even if it is just for one season the club have got there.....Craig won't pretend it'll be easy but the club are not going there just to make up numbers.

Oh that first league defeat, bet you're having wet dreams already thinking about it Cliff eh?

Ref Off Ref - No, not at all and anyway if you knew your football Bradford City and Hull City were in the Premiership for two seasons

Usually promoted teams fair quite well. There is quite a big overlap between the divisions.

Ref Off Ref - No, not at all and anyway if you knew your football Bradford City and Hull City were in the Premiership for two seasons

I stand corrected (Fvck)

Usually promoted teams fair quite well. There is quite a big overlap between the divisions.

Guess like most teams it's how much we can strengthen the squad, saying that be nice if the majority who faired in not just one, but two promotions as many were with Padbury the season before can reap the rewards.

Guess for other teams too they will get to experience visiting Ampthill for the first time as many of ours will look forward to venturing new grounds themselves.

You'd love a cold wet tuesday december night at the Bury! Especially with Statler and Waldorf giving all and sundry grief.

You'd love a cold wet tuesday december night at the Bury! Especially with Statler and Waldorf giving all and sundry grief.

That'd be paradise compared to the cold, wet and very windy game at BRACHE last season.

Haha the after match sarnies were a sight to behold.