Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

What league is that?

Hellenic League Division One (East)

I see EX Hanwell Town player Liam Hind is at Rayners Lane.

Also i see Lawrence Yaku is still at Rayners Lane.

Feed the Yak and he will score ;)

Edited by Savagebee

yeah Liam has started the season really strongly. And Yak's is literally a goal machine, Top scored last year in the league.

I did start a thread over in the Hellenic Forum, but that's got more dust in it, that my loft.

Stay on the SSML Forum Dom! This is where its at :D

U r SSML and u no u r! U r SSML and u no u r! U r SSML and u no u r! U r SSML and u no u r! :P

But you must be enjoying it at Rayners Lane ? what a start to the season ?

The club were disappointed not to move over to the SSML or CCL that's for sure, and they are doing everything to make sure that happens this season. I know there's the new merging of leagues as part of the restructure, but they want to get in on merit.

I'm really enjoying my football at the moment. It's nice to feel wanted and appreciated. I was told that Gary would be coming in as number 1, and that's their right. Just a shame as i gave up other opportunities to make the move to Southall. Hopefully i'll get my chance there at some point, and can lock it down myself.

The club were disappointed not to move over to the SSML or CCL that's for sure, and they are doing everything to make sure that happens this season. I know there's the new merging of leagues as part of the restructure, but they want to get in on merit.

I'm really enjoying my football at the moment. It's nice to feel wanted and appreciated. I was told that Gary would be coming in as number 1, and that's their right. Just a shame as i gave up other opportunities to make the move to Southall. Hopefully i'll get my chance there at some point, and can lock it down myself.

Spot on attitude Dom good you at a good club and enjoying it.

No coincidence that both losses came with club captain, Cris Barrett away on holiday

Interesting and a good point.

K.Herbert could be key to Southall's fortunes on Saturday he know's how to put the ball in the back of the net.

Edited by Savagebee

Least you no you will never lose again when he is back .

clearly their is an undertone to that statement, I merely meant that Cris organises the defence very well, and is a quality Centre Back, who could walk into any team in the league. So whilst his return may not herald a 100% win session for the rest of the season, the team will have much more of a chance of picking up 3 points, or at least not conceding, whilst he is in the team.

Good to see Southall are runningaway with the league wink.png

I cant see Southall winning Division 1 but i think they could and should finish in the top six.