Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

Savagebee - Do you know the result of Southall's game versus Hounslow Wanderers from Wednesday evening?

We played 3 * 30 mins with the final score being 3-3. They scored with literally the first kick of the game, as we were still discussing positions, they shot and it deflected off the defender and went in. We tinkered with different formations, the best being with 4 at the back

Result just in

Southall FC 9 Bedfont Sports 1 - What a performance !!! 6 - 0 at half time, Things looking really good and Southall look like being a formidable outfit this season. Bedfont Sports are a combined counties prem side too........ better get a few quid on southall to win the Spartan Div 1 then lol.......

Full Report to follow.......

Southall FC 9 Bedfont Sports 1

A very good result for Southall FC.

Was it Bedfont Sports first team that Southall played ?

no...under 18s and a few extras.

hmm, that puts things more into perspective. Bedfont Sports had a very good season last year, and i couldn't imagine their first team being bowled over like that.

Result just in

Southall FC 9 Bedfont Sports 1 - What a performance !!! 6 - 0 at half time, Things looking really good and Southall look like being a formidable outfit this season. Bedfont Sports are a combined counties prem side too........ better get a few quid on southall to win the Spartan Div 1 then lol.......

Full Report to follow.......

it was an under 18,s squad with a few trialists an a couple of older players , me watching thought you knocked the ball around well but in all id say you only have two players that stood out the 10 an the 16 other than that a pretty average nucleus of players if you were in div 1 ccl you would struggle im not sure what sort of standard spartan is but good luck in your coming season!! you can only play whats infront of you an fair play a fewe of your goals were well worked an worldy finishes will you hang onto the 10 up top ?

hmm, that puts things more into perspective. Bedfont Sports had a very good season last year, and i couldn't imagine their first team being bowled over like that.

hello mate not at feltham anymore then??

hello mate not at feltham anymore then??

No, me and Tristan were playing every other week, so one of us had to break, and i finished the season with Cockfosters. Great team and guys there. was asked by the Chairman of Southall to play with them this year, so hopefully the new manager gives me the chance to secure the number 1 spot. But there's lots of new people there, still don't know everyone's name, which is worrying at this stage of pre-season.

Yes it does Dom.

I didnt think it was the Bedfont Sports first team as they are a very good team who beat North Greenford United 6 1 just the other day.

• 2 weeks later...

Stony Stratford 0 Southall FC 5 - very impressive opener for the west londoners, a very entertaining game with loads of action. good performances from a majority of the side with Goals from Tom Dawson, Cyrus Vanterpool, Curtis Herbert, Junior Scott & Nathaniel Stewart securing the 3 points. Looks like the manager has assembled a good set of players mixing youth with experience. However Tuesdays game against Cockfosters will represent a sterner test for the boys.

Stony Stratford 0 Southall FC 5 - very impressive opener for the west londoners, a very entertaining game with loads of action. good performances from a majority of the side with Goals from Tom Dawson, Cyrus Vanterpool, Curtis Herbert, Junior Scott & Nathaniel Stewart securing the 3 points. Looks like the manager has assembled a good set of players mixing youth with experience. However Tuesdays game against Cockfosters will represent a sterner test for the boys.

A great result for Southall.

Yes, unlike Hanwell Town's result, were Haringey & Waltham Development too strong

were Haringey & Waltham Development too strong

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Southall must be very happy with the start they have made ?

Any newes on their new website ?

I will be very suprised if Southall dont finish in the top half of the table but from what i have seen and heard they could well finish in the top 5.

website was supposed to have been done weeks ago, not sure what the hold up is. I've been told it's going to be here eventually

http://southallfc.com/

Cheers Dom.

May well be at the Southall game this Saturday.

I won't see you, i'm on loan to Rayners Lane, getting some match time under my belt. 4 wins out of 4, is a great start, i might not come back :-p

Nice one Dom!

Rayners Lane FC is a good little club.