Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

I will just be helping out with the website and i will do my best Rhodsey

Savagebee - Sometimes someone's best isn't good enough though is it no matter how well intentioned. I don't mean that in a bad or negative way but, for example, when I started up and maintained Haringey Borough's website it was just like being back at school and the Club Secretary monitored it every minute, sorry, second of the day, if there was something he didn't like, which was 99.9, sorry, 99.99% of the time, he went telling tales to the Chairman who would then phone me up to complain, it was ridiculous.

Savagebee - Sometimes someone's best isn't good enough though is it no matter how well intentioned. I don't mean that in a bad or negative way but, for example, when I started up and maintained Haringey Borough's website it was just like being back at school and the Club Secretary monitored it every minute, sorry, second of the day, if there was something he didn't like, which was 99.9, sorry, 99.99% of the time, he went telling tales to the Chairman who would then phone me up to complain, it was ridiculous.

So you are calling Mr Bacon a lier.

So you are calling Mr Bacon a lier

No, not at all, far from it, my only slight criticism of him is that he can be a bit of a 'yes man' to the Club's hierarchy

So you are calling Mr Bacon a lier.

So you are calling Mr Bacon a lier

No, not at all, far from it, my only slight criticism of him is that he can be a bit of a 'yes man' to the Club's hierarchy

"Telling tales", is what you said.

I believe that is someone who does not tell the truth. Someone who does not tell the truth is a lier.

I think you owe Mr Bacon an apology.

Is this topic still about Southall FC ?

Savagebee - That's exactly what I wondered

What is there to apologise for exactly, I explained what happened during the time I was managing Haringey Borough’s website and it made Big Brother, the KGB and MI6 seem tame in comparison

What is there to apologise for exactly, I explained what happened during the time I was managing Haringey Borough’s website and it made Big Brother, the KGB and MI6 seem tame in comparison

when was you manager of Haringey borough

Is this topic still about Southall FC ?

:350:

I give up!

I suppose if you believe that Mr Bacon is a lier then is nothing to apologize for.

Do you expect your ban from Coles Park to be lifted any time soon?

Saturday 4 August

Hanwell Town v Southall

This game is now Hanwell Town v Southall ( Geoff Harrison Memorial Trophy )

Im very happy with this decision.

There will also be a match programe for this game.

Edited by Savagebee

What was the attendance out of interest and did any 'known' QPR players take part

What was the attendance out of interest and did any 'known' QPR players take part

I would say around 300 people were at the game. No players that i recognise.

Kevin Gallen and Martin Rowlands were there watching the game.

Steve Gallen was the QPR XI Manager.