Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

If they don't get promoted, then i'm sure it will be seen as a failure.

The club want 5 promotions in 4 years. I'm not sure that they understand how hard these leagues are to get out of, but the road less travelled, is always the hardest.

There's no harm a club having ambitions but 5 promotions in 4 years might just be asking a little too much.

They may achieve it and if they do then it will I'm no doubt have been thoroughly deserved, however I'm a great believe that win, lose or draw you have to enjoy it.....if you can't enjoy it then what's the point!!!!

9 goals and a clean sheet job done done for Southall on todays performence they will defo be up there at the end of this season.

Edited by Savagebee

Good win 9-0,poor winslow side :wow: southall keep makin changes,needs to find his starting 11

Was poor very much so I hear tbf quite a few missing and several playing out of position Still doubt result would have been any different

but 5 promotions in 4 years might just be asking a little too much

Don't forget that Southall are still a big fish swimming in a small pond in terms of stature!

Surely Winslow United would have been far better off remaining in Division 2 this season and being a big fish in a small pond rather than being humiliated like last Saturday

Surely Winslow United would have been far better off remaining in Division 2 this season and being a big fish in a small pond rather than being humiliated like last Saturday

:603: agree with you Rhodes

Last night.

Southall U18s 2 Hanwell Town U18s 2

Im told Hanwell Town were 2 0 down at one point.

Goal for them was my fault, let it slip out my grasp, straight to their striker, easiest goal he'll score all year. I don't think we played well at all, some of the guys looked like strangers out there, whereas KT put together very good patterns of play. I don't think their number 9 will be at the club by Christmas, he won far too many headers against our back line, and held the ball up for them really well, and can see someone coming in for him. KT should fair better this season than their current league position dictates, but I have to say, the pitch at HB has really gone downhill. Far too much sand, which is a shame as it used to be top notch.

Goal for them was my fault, let it slip out my grasp, straight to their striker, easiest goal he'll score all year. I don't think we played well at all, some of the guys looked like strangers out there, whereas KT put together very good patterns of play. I don't think their number 9 will be at the club by Christmas, he won far too many headers against our back line, and held the ball up for them really well, and can see someone coming in for him. KT should fair better this season than their current league position dictates, but I have to say, the pitch at HB has really gone downhill. Far too much sand, which is a shame as it used to be top notch.

Nice to see someone hold their hands up Dom and give a true account.

Yh I was there that was a school boy error not good enough goalkeeping at this level. As for there striker he isn't anything special he didn't have a chance on goal except the mistake from you. There attacking midfielder had one or two close shots in the second half.

Southall more dominate second half by far need to find the back of the net in them situations.

A lot of chopping and changing at southall, through injurys and other stuff, still not good enough and a few people will be shown the door to reserve football.

4 home games now time to build up momentum, and don't worry about southalls promotion hopes that's there's to worry about.

poor 1-1 draw shrug.gif

Well at least Southall didnt lose the game.

Kentish Town seem to have turned the corner.