Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cameron comes under fire!

I'm not on the North West coast Cliffy - keep struggling....

Loosely - That's certainly what you would like us to believe, why were you in Southport then a couple of weeks ago

Ask Ian_W Cliffy, he won't be breaking any Data Protection considerations if he can confirm by my IP address whether I am or am not.

Having lunch - I thought I told you at the time or did you forget?

Staff at the Ministry of the Infirm have now been set on the task of finding insects in Wiltshire. Silly buggers should have started in Whitehall.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-18264317

Talk about Gravy Trains, staff at the Ministry of the Defenceless Overspending have been running riot with the Government Credit Card racking up over £300m of spending in bars, golf clubs and 5 star hotels whilst carrying out their "duties". When will our dear leader Call Me Dave get a grip on these supposedly public servants profligate spending of the public purse. It does begin to tell a story when senior citizens are left lying on hospital trolleys in corridors whilst these herberts are living it up with the high life!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/01/ministry-of-defence-credit-cards?newsfeed=true

• 2 months later...

Let us all hope that Cameron during this cabinet re-shuffle puts someone on the ball in charge of the Ministry of Defence sorry, Shame whose latest almighty cock-up has left Royal Navy sailors overpaid by £1.2m of our money!

Apparently the duffers passing for civil servants intend to retrieve the money by docking sailor's pay. Surely a better lesson for these slacker servants would be to have their pay deducted!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19473388

Makes it nice and easy for Nigel Farage's Barmy Army come the next election!

Do you want an incompetent Tory Government?

Do you want a spend money we ain't got and cause another recession Labour Government?

Do you want the EU to rule and govern what you do?

If no to the above, you know what to do ;)

Come to the dark side, cookies we have!

Looks like "Call me Dave" has cocked up yet again appointing a new Health Minister who is not on message.... oops!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19527769

It's like Laurel and Hardy with that lot - another fine mess they've got us into!

It's like Laurel and Hardy with that lot - another fine mess they've got us into!

Bit of an insult to the Late, Great Laurel & Hardy, Adam ?

I'm sure they knew that no offence was intended :)

Speaking of Coming Under Fire, turn it up to 11!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRiGoUML3ic

• 4 months later...

Bit of an update on how Dave Cameron is getting on with those slackers at the Mismanagement of Defence.

Impressively 16 major weapons and equipment projects are at least £6.6bn over budget and are woefully going to be delivered 39 years late.

Can we all imagine the world's finest fighting force waiting for dribs and drabs of equipment turning up within the time frame of their careers so that they can do their jobs?

Not really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259937/MoD-6-6bn-budget-major-weapons-projects-running-woefully-late.html

Bit of an update on how Dave Cameron is getting on with those slackers at the Mismanagement of Defence.

Impressively 16 major weapons and equipment projects are at least £6.6bn over budget and are woefully going to be delivered 39 years late.

Can we all imagine the world's finest fighting force waiting for dribs and drabs of equipment turning up within the time frame of their careers so that they can do their jobs?

Not really.

http://www.dailymail...fully-late.html

Hope no-one in North Korea is reading this forum.

:blink:

Not really.

http://www.dailymail...fully-late.html

I just wonder how and when all this wasteful nonsense is going to end.

I agree, it's pitiful to see this great country going downhill fast.

I agree, it's pitiful to see this great country going downhill fast.

Incompetence seems to be ingrained in our DNA, and coupled with a right wing rabble hell bent on destroying all the things that are good for the majority, to benefit the rich and selfish.

Not sure if we was ever a great country and in my opinion any perceived greatness is a deluded fantasy brought about by apologists for ambitious politicians.

Incompetence seems to be ingrained in our DNA, and coupled with a right wing rabble hell bent on destroying all the things that are good for the majority, to benefit the rich and selfish.

Not sure if we was ever a great country and in my opinion any perceived greatness is a deluded fantasy brought about by apologists for ambitious politicians.

I'm afraid you are not correct here Alan. There are plenty of success stories surrounding British Business and capitalism in the sense of private enterprise where people are motivated and through honest labour and ingenuity carve out a bit of a living whilst sharing the bonuses with those less fortunate. The example we are discussing here however is the result of poor motivation, even poorer leadership and at the end of the day let's face it, you don't need to do much more than put one foot in front of the other to join the civil service where in the past an ethos of jobs for life and self protection where you have to almost commit murder to lose your comfy padded chair has been encouraged. We can only celebrate the plain truth that these bad old days are coming to an end with every one of them being accountable and exposed for the lazy minded wasters they are. Jobsworth cutting is the game of today and they are scrabbling to justify their existences.

I'm afraid you are not correct here Alan. There are plenty of success stories surrounding British Business and capitalism in the sense of private enterprise where people are motivated and through honest labour and ingenuity carve out a bit of a living whilst sharing the bonuses with those less fortunate. The example we are discussing here however is the result of poor motivation, even poorer leadership and at the end of the day let's face it, you don't need to do much more than put one foot in front of the other to join the civil service where in the past an ethos of jobs for life and self protection where you have to almost commit murder to lose your comfy padded chair has been encouraged. We can only celebrate the plain truth that these bad old days are coming to an end with every one of them being accountable and exposed for the lazy minded wasters they are. Jobsworth cutting is the game of today and they are scrabbling to justify their existences.

Half agree with those comments. At one time there's no doubt we was an industrial giant and a country for the rest of the world to look up to, and be inspired by. Unfortunately any claim to greatness was demolished by our overseas ambitions and ownership and exploitation of nation far weaker than us. No one has ever claimed Nazi Germany was a great nation because of they invaded and conquered other countries so why should we.

Half agree with those comments. At one time there's no doubt we was an industrial giant and a country for the rest of the world to look up to, and be inspired by. Unfortunately any claim to greatness was demolished by our overseas ambitions and ownership and exploitation of nation far weaker than us. No one has ever claimed Nazi Germany was a great nation because of they invaded and conquered other countries so why should we.

Bit of a difference between colonising and invading but neither have turned out to endear us over much. Most nations enjoy their day in the sun it's now the turn of the Far East and then maybe parts of South America to bring their huge natural resources to bear fruit and kick us all in the nuts.