Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cameron comes under fire!

Well roll on the next General Election...

I see Alex (Fatso) Salmond got the lefty-student 'Rent-A-Gob' crowd out in force in Scotland to give Nigel a 'hard time'.

As usual, it did UKIP  far more good than harm and Mr Farage's response on the radio later was brilliant !

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomgallagher/100217573/nigel-farage-and-scotlands-left-wing-media-mafia/

I see Alex (Fatso) Salmond got the lefty-student 'Rent-A-Gob' crowd out in force in Scotland to give Nigel a 'hard time'.

As usual, it did UKIP  far more good than harm and Mr Farage's response on the radio later was brilliant !

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomgallagher/100217573/nigel-farage-and-scotlands-left-wing-media-mafia/

I thought Farage looked a total pratt.

I thought Farage looked a total pratt.

Obviously. Not so quick thinking on his feet was he?

Obviously. Not so quick thinking on his feet was he?

Probably because he couldn't move due to all the lefty student scum.

Probably because he couldn't move due to all the lefty student scum.

Damn inconvenient all those youngsters seeing through his flim flam act eh?

Roll on Scottish Independence so we can re-build Hadrians Wall and keep the mouthy jocks out for good.

No wonder they get free prescriptions  -  The bl00dy well need 'em with all that boozing and deep fried Mars Bars.

Deny them any air-space over England, I say.

The one verse of the Nation Anthem we don't sing, (unfortunately !!)

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,

May by thy mighty aid,

Victory bring.

May he sedition hush,

and like a torrent rush,

Rebellious Scots to crush,

God save the King (Queen).

Edited by Big J R

Michael Gove has had an absolute mare trying to describe Ofsted Inspectors as "incredibly gifted" to the teachers. Man is on a different planet I'm afraid.

Mind you, anyone else see that story about the head teacher who won the National Teacher Awards Top Head who has been found out troughing the schools money on beanos and cream teas?

Mess.

When you say beano, do you mean the comic or days out at the seaside on a coach that invariably blows up,due to a dodgy Albanian stereo?

Expensive hotels, foreign trips. In a way it would have been great if they'd found the school had been paying her subs for the weekly comic lol.

Edited by Loose

The ironic thing was it was independence wanting juvenile Scots fighting somebody who wants...independence.

Definitely a rent-a-mob, and people with no idea at all.  Notice they will only rebel against Cabbage Patch and anybody who is not a lefty.   

Liebore and Tories are scared stiff that they may be sent to the margins come the next General Election.   They do not want the boot to be on the other foot, so are scare and hate mongering - in doing so only making themselves look stupid, precious and totally bereft of any credibility that they had.

It would certainly be interesting to have UKIP in charge, as a change in politics is long overdue here.  Labour, Liberals and the Tories are basically the same beast but with different heads.  None of them care one jot about the electorate, especially Labour who pillaged this country between 1997 and 2010 destroying manufacturing, selling off the gold, taxing the pension pots and being partly responsible for the debt crisis.

Even lefty pals of mine say that UKIP have to be taken seriously as they are speaking a lot of sense.   Labour and the Tories are only interested in what think tanks and their rich backers want.  Nigel Farage has charisma and the common touch, whereas Labour have an incompetent lizard-like leader and the Tories have Call Me Dave.

Labour and the Tories do not deserve to ruin err run Great Britain.

Michael Gove has had an absolute mare trying to describe Ofsted Inspectors as "incredibly gifted" to the teachers. Man is on a different planet I'm afraid.

Mind you, anyone else see that story about the head teacher who won the National Teacher Awards Top Head who has been found out troughing the schools money on beanos and cream teas?

Mess.

No fan of Mr. Gove, admittedly, but having been educated in a Comprehensive School where teachers were either too 'pally' or really did not want to be there then maybe he has a point.

I believe that every child should get the same standard of education, whether they are from a run down council estate or the poshest part of the land.   Go back to the old days of educating them with the things they need to know in the outside world.   Yeah it's all very well learning about William Shakespeare and the Battle of Hastings, but what is their importance long term?  Why not let children learn about Dylan Thomas (Under Milk Wood is amazing) or Bill Bryson?  Who cares about pointless algebras and Pythagoras?  Knowing that is not going to get you a top job is it?   Knowing about photosynthesis, cation exchange and hydrolysis might get you a Science job but do I need to know all that when I'm running a business?  Do not even mention compulsory Welsh to 16 on that side of Offa's Dyke!

I think that teaching common sense, manners, budgeting, how the outside world REALLy works, ICT to 16 and basics of science, history, geography and art to children will do far more for them.  Also, get them out of prison/school as much as possible so they can explore and find out for themselves.  Nobody wants to be stuck in a stuffy classroom being bored witless, so take the kids out as much as possible and you know what you might capture their attention and imagination.

The ironic thing was it was independence wanting juvenile Scots fighting somebody who wants...independence.

Definitely a rent-a-mob, and people with no idea at all.  Notice they will only rebel against Cabbage Patch and anybody who is not a lefty.   

Liebore and Tories are scared stiff that they may be sent to the margins come the next General Election.   They do not want the boot to be on the other foot, so are scare and hate mongering - in doing so only making themselves look stupid, precious and totally bereft of any credibility that they had.

It would certainly be interesting to have UKIP in charge, as a change in politics is long overdue here.  Labour, Liberals and the Tories are basically the same beast but with different heads.  None of them care one jot about the electorate, especially Labour who pillaged this country between 1997 and 2010 destroying manufacturing, selling off the gold, taxing the pension pots and being partly responsible for the debt crisis.

Even lefty pals of mine say that UKIP have to be taken seriously as they are speaking a lot of sense.   Labour and the Tories are only interested in what think tanks and their rich backers want.  Nigel Farage has charisma and the common touch, whereas Labour have an incompetent lizard-like leader and the Tories have Call Me Dave.

Labour and the Tories do not deserve to ruin err run Great Britain.

Pure fantasy from start to finish, a bit like the fourteen year old girl from Gloucester with four kids and a council house who receives benefits.

Come over to Gloucester some time, Alan, and maybe you will see for yourself.

Every town in Britain has its problem areas, why is Gloucester so special? We all think we have the worst but I could tell you stories about places like Coventry and Bradford which would make your toes curl. I can easily imagine that I've not seen the worst armpits in the UK though.

Most people are right, it is about getting people to work and kids to value property and find a future but it is also about helping the vulnerable, why it is always a political issue though of point scoring proportions just makes you look like an idiot though. No monopoly to be found there.

He could see it for himself if he paid attention to his hometown of Romford,Adam

I do pay attention and freely admits there is lots of social problems in Romford, Hornchuch, and Upminster. Using parliamentary boundaries as a guideline Upminster is probably the worse part of Havering.