Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cameron comes under fire!

Well Nigel's put his cards on the table, and TBH I trust him more than Cabbage Patch and Milly Bland.

If Nigel isn't 'Ronseal' he won't last long.

Agree with Adam.

I love the fact how the two major parties feel so threatened by UKIP That they resort to throwing the race card constantly,or at least Labour seem to more than the Tories but both are accountable for it.

UKIP will do well over the coming years if they have sensible policies and like it or not,they are in touch with quite a few disenchanted people in this country.

Many of our towns,cities and even villages are over run with jolly foreigners,far too many for mine and others likings and this party seem to be the only one who seem bothered by it.

They are not racist,they do not hold racist beliefs but they are accused of such by small minded people who feel threatened.

The fact is that a large amount of people in this country are fed up with the open door policy of this country,fed up of our youngsters not being able to get jobs.Fed up of large areas of cities and towns becoming no go areas for the indigenous population,and yes,this is a real problem for those of you who live in more affluent areas.

Whether they get enough votes in the next general election remains to be seen but the minute they get above the lib dems then they become a real power in British politics and the two major parties in at the moment simply don't want that to happen and it will,very soon.

The reality is that UKIP will do well to get even one single MP elected at the next general election and anyone that seriously believes otherwise is deluded beyond belief. The more exposure they get the more the voting public will come to realise they really are nothing more than a bunch of opportunist racists, nutcases and buffoons.

The reality is that UKIP will do well to get even one single MP elected at the next general election and anyone that seriously believes otherwise is deluded beyond belief. The more exposure they get the more the voting public will come to realise they really are nothing more than a bunch of opportunist racists, nutcases and buffoons.

They are the worst type of sensationalist Sun readers politicians. Always focusing on the lowest common denominator. This is how facism gains ground. 

Somewhat similar to what 'Call-Me'Dave' called them, pre-election.  I understand he is STILL eating his words.

All of my voting family and I voted UKIP.  That doesn't make us racist OR facist.  It proves we are totally p1ssed off with all three of the major parties who's M.P.'s are nothing more than lying, cheating toe-rags who promise the electorate everything, then give them absolutely nothing.

If C-M-D thinks that UKIP is such a joke, then he should go to the country NOW with a referendum.  'IN OR OUT' .

He won't, coz he knows exactly what the result would be !

As Adam said in an earlier post, with Farage, you get Ronseal, and that'll do for me !!

Somewhat similar to what 'Call-Me'Dave' called them, pre-election.  I understand he is STILL eating his words.

All of my voting family and I voted UKIP.  That doesn't make us racist OR facist.  It proves we are totally p1ssed off with all three of the major parties who's M.P.'s are nothing more than lying, cheating toe-rags who promise the electorate everything, then give them absolutely nothing.

If C-M-D thinks that UKIP is such a joke, then he should go to the country NOW with a referendum.  'IN OR OUT' .

He won't, coz he knows exactly what the result would be !

As Adam said in an earlier post, with Farage, you get Ronseal, and that'll do for me !!

Apart from the Green Party I  no longer have faith in any of the so called major parties and would normally vote for the candidate that has the best chance of beating the conservatives. If UKIP was the main threat I would probably even consider voting Tory.

I really do think they are the worst kind of racist, fascist nasty right wing buffoons imaginable.

Better than the lefty Guardian worshipping, latte drinking, not been north of Rickmansworth since the Edinburgh fringe festivals, Babyshambles loving, Little Britain was funnier than The Likely Lads believing, Tony Blair is a deity worshipping types.

Reminds me vaguely of something Jeff Stelling said about Middlesbrough....

Saw this on another forum about UKIP - very true indeed:

"Right here's my two penneth on the growing popular support for UKIP. It's because they actually believe in something. Whether you agree with them or not it's a simple message - withdraw from the EU. To be fair to the Liberal Democrats (something I try to avoid if at all possible) they have a clear message on this as well. If the bureaucrats of Brussels sent an occupying army into Britain Clegg and co would still be over there licking their arses. 

Labour are in a terrible mess over Europe. Miliband's refusal to countenance a referendum on the matter is unsustainable. I know my often expressed belief, that the Left are in favour of democracy as long as you agree with them, may be wearing a little thin on here, but there can be no better example. To be fair to people like Balls and Cruddas they can see the absurdity of this and the inevitable annihilation at the polls come Election Day if the policy continues. If Miliband carries on along these lines I can see Chi Chi becoming another IDS and being replaced without ever having fought a General Election.

If Labour are in a mess the Tories position is even worse. Despite the widespread belief that opposition to EU membership is a right wing view, the truth always has been that it is a a rich man's club whose main raison d'etre is the driving down of wages by a steady supple of cheap labour. This was always the position of the Labour Left and was voiced in the 70's by people like Benn, Shore, Castle and Foot (you know Labour politicians who actually believed in something). Now Cameron, whatever he says, wants to keep his Bullingdon mates in big business sweet and has no intention in this world of withdrawing from the "club". He therefore has dreamed up this wheeze of renegotiating our terms of membership. The trick has worked before of course in 1974 when Wilson won an election on the same promise, went off to Brussels, changed virtually nothing but came back trumpeting a great triumph and won the subsequent referendum. Unfortunately for Dave there are members in his party like Monmouth's David Davies and Peter Bone who wouldn't be satisfied if he came back with Van Rompuy's head on a silver platter.

With this scenario it is hardly surprising that a party with one view on Europe, which it sticks to, offers people not convinced on the benefits of Oceania a clear message which they vote for."

Could not have been more spot on. 

Saw this on another forum about UKIP - very true indeed:

"Right here's my two penneth on the growing popular support for UKIP. It's because they actually believe in something. Whether you agree with them or not it's a simple message - withdraw from the EU. To be fair to the Liberal Democrats (something I try to avoid if at all possible) they have a clear message on this as well. If the bureaucrats of Brussels sent an occupying army into Britain Clegg and co would still be over there licking their arses. 

Labour are in a terrible mess over Europe. Miliband's refusal to countenance a referendum on the matter is unsustainable. I know my often expressed belief, that the Left are in favour of democracy as long as you agree with them, may be wearing a little thin on here, but there can be no better example. To be fair to people like Balls and Cruddas they can see the absurdity of this and the inevitable annihilation at the polls come Election Day if the policy continues. If Miliband carries on along these lines I can see Chi Chi becoming another IDS and being replaced without ever having fought a General Election.

If Labour are in a mess the Tories position is even worse. Despite the widespread belief that opposition to EU membership is a right wing view, the truth always has been that it is a a rich man's club whose main raison d'etre is the driving down of wages by a steady supple of cheap labour. This was always the position of the Labour Left and was voiced in the 70's by people like Benn, Shore, Castle and Foot (you know Labour politicians who actually believed in something). Now Cameron, whatever he says, wants to keep his Bullingdon mates in big business sweet and has no intention in this world of withdrawing from the "club". He therefore has dreamed up this wheeze of renegotiating our terms of membership. The trick has worked before of course in 1974 when Wilson won an election on the same promise, went off to Brussels, changed virtually nothing but came back trumpeting a great triumph and won the subsequent referendum. Unfortunately for Dave there are members in his party like Monmouth's David Davies and Peter Bone who wouldn't be satisfied if he came back with Van Rompuy's head on a silver platter.

With this scenario it is hardly surprising that a party with one view on Europe, which it sticks to, offers people not convinced on the benefits of Oceania a clear message which they vote for."

Could not have been more spot on. 

Being in or out of Europe is probably not that important to the majority of us. A decent health service, pensions, jobs, housing, and education are the main priorities to all but a few little Englanders and racists who follow a party that couldnt run a piss up in a brewery, let alone a country. 

UKIP is not just about leaving the EU though:

http://www.ukip.org/ has all their policies - Defence, Energy, Fishing, Health, Immigration, Same Sex Marriages, Tax etc.

A little Englander I might be, but a racist I am certainly not.  It is all too easy to band about words like racist and homophobe these days, when really those shouting out abuse are far from saintly themselves (and no, that is not a dig - merely an observation).

Then again, it's very easy to be worried about UKIP if you're a Labour or Tory voter these days ;)

Take the time to read this missunderstood, this is what simpleton doesn't want to tell you about UKIP.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/special-report-what-voters-should-know-about-ukip-8517997.html

It's Adam, Loose.  Or a simple 'The Mayor' will do.

So UKIP has one or two nutjobs, so do most parties.  

Labour and the Conservatives are worried that UKIP's appeal is only increasing, whilst their's is diminishing.

Should I mention Labour and their backing of the corrupt Common Purpose QUANGO, or David Cameron and his Bullingdon associates?  Oh, and how about both backing the secretive Bilderberg Group Meetings?

It's Adam, Loose.  Or a simple 'The Mayor' will do.

So UKIP has one or two nutjobs, so do most parties.  

Labour and the Conservatives are worried that UKIP's appeal is only increasing, whilst their's is diminishing.

Should I mention Labour and their backing of the corrupt Common Purpose QUANGO, or David Cameron and his Bullingdon associates?  Oh, and how about both backing the secretive Bilderberg Group Meetings?

So your strategy then is as simple as "well Labour and the Conservatives are as bad"?

So by that reasoning UKIP are no better. 

Yes, UKIP have got the nutjobs, they're also doing nothing to distance themselves from the nutjobs or for that matter the racists and EDL supporters latched on biding their time.

On top of that UKIP's policies are a bit thin, populist but no substance, as to how to run a country, no clue.

To summarise, no better, no ideas, no details, no credibility, no distancing from the racists, among the worst attendance records of elected parliamentarians. 

8 leadership groups in twenty years. So the leadership comes from whoever is telling the right wingers what they want to hear at the time they think it needs to be heard.

Not a good picture, not one worth bragging about.

Edited by Loose

Three options:

1) Keep the Tories in - people keep moaning about cuts and that the Tories are unfair on ordinary decent people

2) Elect Labour back in - remember the previous administration, and how Blair and Brown did their level best to destroy the UK?   'Sorry there's no money left'  Every Labour Government in modern time has spent without saving for a rainy day.  If Milly Bland takes charge of the UK, we will triple dip within weeks.

3) Go for a party that has put its chips on the table and has said that it will listen to the people and will care about Britain's well being.

Got to be option three for me.

Labour and Conservative do not give a rat's ass about the people who elect them.   This is where UKIP is seizing the initiative by listening to what people want.  

Some people might be happy for us to be Europe's slave, and for the UK to become bankrupt.  I am not one of them.

Fck me, every party says it will listen and care about the countries well being so obviously the one to choose is definitely the one with no experience, no plans and as young as it is already has a bagful of skeletons bursting out of the closet.

Hey why not, let's give every politician their turn at the trough.

Except.... except that we learn nothing from history. We learn nothing from looking around the rest of Europe and take note of what has already happened and what is happening now.

It's your vote.

All the time top (?) politicians and commentators keep having rude swipes at UKIP, their popularity and membership will grow.

I see the Scots are the latest to call UKIP a bunch of racists.  Keep going folks, it's all good for the UKIP cause.

After all  -  Tories have years of cocking it up, as have Labour.

Then the Tories went to bed with the Lib Dems, causing scores of Lib Dem supporters to defect in disgust.

Time to let someone else have a go, me-thinks !

All the time top (?) politicians and commentators keep having rude swipes at UKIP, their popularity and membership will grow.

I see the Scots are the latest to call UKIP a bunch of racists.  Keep going folks, it's all good for the UKIP cause.

After all  -  Tories have years of cocking it up, as have Labour.

Then the Tories went to bed with the Lib Dems, causing scores of Lib Dem supporters to defect in disgust.

Time to let someone else have a go, me-thinks !

My guess is that the more exposure UKIP receive,  the more people will come to realise what a bunch of buffoons they really are.