Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Results

St Mags Res v Berko Res was 2-2. Was played on the pitch next to us.

Peter,

Another update for Saturday via the Hadley Twitter

its now

Hadley v Rayners Lane

Rayners Lane Reserves v Hadley Reserves (@ Hillingdon Borough 3G Pitch)

I will add later.

I think next season the list should be of of Clubs who have teams in the Prem Div, Div 1 and Div 2 only.

This reduces the list and is easier to collate the results.

Rhodes seems to have included just about every friendly of every Club. :rolleyes:

I think next season the list should be of of Clubs who have teams in the Prem Div, Div 1 and Div 2 only.

This reduces the list and is easier to collate the results.

Rhodes seems to have included just about every friendly of every Club. :rolleyes:

Looking at the list then the following games could be deleted as they do not contain teams that actually play in the SSML

Wed 1 Aug - Uxbridge Reserves v Harefield United Reserves

Sat 4 Aug - Aston Clinton Reserves v Southcott VRA and Rayners Lane v Tring Athletic Reserves

Sat 11 Aug - Wendover Reserves v Aston Clinton Reserves

Saturday 21 July

3-1 Stotfold v Peterborough Northern Star

Photos from this one:

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/gallery.php?targ=2012_07_21_psf&id=1

You have to admit that we're a dedicated lot going to these lengths for pre-season friendlies, roll on Saturday 11 August!

Dunstable Town 1 Luton Town 0

Oops, I wonder what AFC Dunstable will say!

You have to admit that we're a dedicated lot going to these lengths for pre-season friendlies, roll on Saturday 11 August!

Can you go that extra mile and chase up some of the missing results with all your contacts and resources?

Dunstable Town 1 Luton Town 0

Oops, I wonder what AFC Dunstable will say!

That it was a Luton Town XI. :D

Yes I knew that, the game didn't even get a mention on the Luton Town website nor were Luton Town tweeting it unlike Saturday's game

Can you go that extra mile and chase up some of the missing results with all your contacts and resources?

Well as far as I can see only Chalfont Wasps v Aston Clinton, Aston Clinton v Kings Langly and Southall v Hounslow Wanderers are missing so that's not bad going, you've done a great job!

X man - The draw isn't on the Bedfordshire County FA website, otherwise I would have done

Well maybe it’s me but I can only find the Bedfordshire Senior Challenge Cup, Senior Trophy and Intermediate Cup draws which involve SSML Club's on the website

I thought someone may of put the beds charity cup fixtures up , I see ampthill are away to Barton rovers ?

Think you mean the North Beds Charity Cup which sees the Quarter Final draw as follows

Cranfield United v Biggleswade Town

Potton United v Langford

Biggleswade United v Stotfold

Barton Rovers v Ampthill Town