Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Results

Are you saying that London Colney are fussing with what pitch they play on?

I'm only asking whether London Colney are mice or men that's all

Thank you for clarifying as your earlier post was unclear.

Saturday 28 July

3-1 Haringey Borough v AFC Hayes

A brief report:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=852979&conf=&div=

Nellie, it's really not my argument, I was quoting from someone who posted who seemed to be linked to LC.

Leave me out of it.

I know its not your argument. as you replied to a post with the incorrect information I then posted the correct information and do have the evidence in the emails to back it up.

An Addition to the list:

Wednesday 1st August

St Margaretsbury Reserves vs Bengeo Trinity (cheshunt country club)

Thanks for the info but I'm sticking to teams of Clubs who play in the three Divisions rather than Reserves and other teams outside of these Divisions.

Do you know the result of Risborough Rangers v St Margaretsbury?

Tues 7 Aug Cranfield have cancelled game vs Wolverton Town.

Why?

They arranged game vs MK Dons XI on Wednesday 8 Aug instead

This is from the Cranfield United website;

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cranfieldunitedfootballclub/news/1st-team-at-home-v-mk-dons-xl-629316.html

An Addition to the list:

Wednesday 1st August

St Margaretsbury Reserves vs Bengeo Trinity (cheshunt country club)

Thanks for the info but I'm sticking to teams of Clubs who play in the three Divisions rather than Reserves and other teams outside of these Divisions.

Do you know the result of Risborough Rangers v St Margaretsbury?

Cancelled.

Hanwell Town 1 Northwood 1

Two howlers from a goalie who won't even get in ressies cost us 3-2 defeat by Reading town. We fielded a young side who did well. We still have a number due to join. Former Buckingham Town striker Joel McCormick and young midfielder Paul Dearlove our scorers.

Hoddesdon Town 1 Hinton 3

That's a turn up

Hanwell Town 1 Northwood 1

A brief report from another Forum:

Hanwell Town 1 Northwood 1 Friendly

Admission £3

Programme A4 teamsheet free with admission

Attendance 60 hc

Cheese roll £1

Very good fast paced game for a friendly , certainly not a training game as some of these are with tackles going in good and hard. Both goals scored in the first half with Northwood taking the lead before the impressive Charley Baverstock hit an equaliser. He suffered an injury in the 2nd half and I hope he's o.k. as when he's on form he's an exciting player to watch.

Seemed to be some disagreement at half time between a Hanwell official and a guy who was asking for money owed for doing the pitch or summat. Fella wanting the money was not a happy bunny ! Better than the normal half time entertainment

Edited by Rhodes

Tuesday 31 July

0-6 Potton United v Stotfold

Potton United (0) 0, Stotfold (3) 6,

PSF, Admission £2, no prog

No rest from the pre season performances as Stotfold run out easy winners against a Potton side all at sea. First half was a Potton triallist side and they should have been further behind at the break. Potton fielded their strongest side in the second period but visitors Stotfold scored again 21 seconds into the restart.

After a pre season so far of 4 games, 4 defeats, 1 goal scored and 18 conceded, it could be a tough season ahead for the Royals

Pitch looked in excellent condition though!

Saturday 28 July

0-4 Shillington v Mursley United

http://www.mursleyun.../report/4166215

15:00 at Greenfields

Pre-season friendly

Att. 5

Shillington 0 Mursley United 4

A revisit for the latest in a line of reformed Shillington's, once one of the better sides in the top flight of the South Midlands League. I think they start in Division one of the Bedfordshire League. Today Shillington played well, missed a penalty when the score was 0-0 and then silly defensive errors were capitalised on by the visitors. Mursley look like they will be ok themselves, better than some of the other SSML2 sides I've seen pre-season.

As before, a small section of cover, fully railed and hard standing on 1 side. Clubhouse open after the game for refreshments and that.