Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Hanwell Town FC

IN

Javonne Molloy - Hendon FC

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Javonne Molloy - Feltham FC

Winslow in

Hateley Mercer - Ampthil Town

Vinny Shrieves - Crawley Green

One more to follow soon. They fit in with proven quality eh Fat Al? 7 day in for one more quality player too. Have to wait and see.

Winslow in

Hateley Mercer - Ampthil Town

Vinny Shrieves - Crawley Green

One more to follow soon. They fit in with proven quality eh Fat Al? 7 day in for one more quality player too. Have to wait and see.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/winslowutd/news/shrieves-and-mercer-put-pen-to-766136.html

don't a player have to sighn before a club announces it lol . I'll make sure he is de reg this week mate

Cheers. Perry seemed certain it was done when I spoke to him. You got hold of those players you were after?

Edited by Winslow Boy

This is quite funny. Having seen the picture on the website i realise i saw Vinnie Shrieves in the chippy the other week. Probably wouldn't have paid any attention other than the fact he was on the phone going on about all the players he could get to play. Obviously had no idea it was Winslow he was talking about at the time.

This is quite funny. Having seen the picture on the website i realise i saw Vinnie Shrieves in the chippy the other week. Probably wouldn't have paid any attention other than the fact he was on the phone going on about all the players he could get to play. Obviously had no idea it was Winslow he was talking about at the time.

Yeah I heard that he could bring a few with. Wait and see I guess.

Reg and Jills do a lovely bit of cod, don't you agree Munchkin? it was actually a Sunday side in Northampton that my cousin helps to run that I was talking about, if only I could get those players to Winslow with me. Also Hateley is named after Mark. just thought id point that out. Give me a tap on the shoulder next time, we can share our chips outside Sainsburys and I will even grab us a couple of tinnies from Bargain booze.

Reg and Jills do a lovely bit of cod, don't you agree Munchkin? it was actually a Sunday side in Northampton that my cousin helps to run that I was talking about, if only I could get those players to Winslow with me. Also Hateley is named after Mark. just thought id point that out. Give me a tap on the shoulder next time, we can share our chips outside Sainsburys and I will even grab us a couple of tinnies from Bargain booze.

Welcome to the club fella. Great signing. Sure you will be made to be very welcome and will be a firm fans favourite. I may even be up from London to catch the Chesh game. Just need to get Drew Mitten or Joel M up top with you now.

Winslow boy two great signings. Vinny is a proper centre forward leads the line and scores goals. Hateley is a promising talent who will improve as he gets older. The squad is certainly looking stronger with those two. That's what you need at the bottom of the league experience not youth. Perry knows that and I'm sure he can pull them away from the bottom of the division.

Ha ha fair enough. Was nice chips as well.

Shrieves is over-rated, was good a few years ago, we played Crawley this season......and he was poor ! Battered us last season with another big forward but was a mouse this season.

Mercer is a good left back though. Strange move to drop down the table?

Vinny been smashing them in for Crawley this season they offered to treble his money to keep him. I certainly don't think he's overrated, he's an absolute unit and scores goals consistently and mid 20's he will only improve. As good a forward as any in this div as scoring record bears out. Both very good signings for us. Very pleased. Perhaps he had an off day against you.

Edited by Winslow Boy