Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Breaking news from Runnymede Stadium

tempestward

Not at all NG, I haven't a clue what anybody's budget is. No moving or shaking here!

Take it the answer's no then ;)

I agree Trev it's nobody elses buisness what clubs give to thier managers I still think at this level players shouldn't be paid but alas they are but usually its only an ego trip anyway and unless the player is of real quality then they don't make any difference,I can't believe it when I hear how much in debt some clubs are and yet the players are getting paid its the economics of fools.

Not at all NG, I haven't a clue what anybody's budget is. No moving or shaking here!

Take it the answer's no then ;)

Got a good idea TRS as I know a few of the players from both teams, and lets be fair, its a known fact that both clubs/teams are rollered by money men each season. Badshot Lea have underachieved in the past for their budget until its cut, but they have started well this season which they should do with the calibre of players playing there...... These 2 have the best budgets in the CCL (still not convinced about Guernsey budget) now Windsor have come to their senses, but lets wait to the turn of the year on how these 2 clubs are doing them things could change. I wish I knew the white beared man at Badshot Lea who fronting the money, I must get to know him, but he's always tidying up in the clubhouse..... GF will know his name ..... ;) !

His name is Peter and he is Badshot Lea through and through I must say though it does appear to be more of an obsession than a buisness venture; just think if he'd have put the money he has already spent into a Trust fund then Baggy Lea would have enough money to have a state of the art ground and facilities.

Usual ramblings season after season about budgets etc. Why are people on this forum so obsessed by what happens at Badshot Lea and again here we go again we have maximum points from 5 league games and still in the FA Cup its down to the budget. It couldn't for one minute have anything to do with the local players that we have drafted in this season, the team spirit or heaven forbid the new manager. I am not going to discuss on this forum anything about how the club is funded or the amounts etc. I would respectfully ask that we drop the subject of budgets and concentrate on the football and leave me to sort out the clubs move to the new ground. Watch this space...

Usual ramblings season after season about budgets etc. Why are people on this forum so obsessed by what happens at Badshot Lea and again here we go again we have maximum points from 5 league games and still in the FA Cup its down to the budget. It couldn't for one minute have anything to do with the local players that we have drafted in this season, the team spirit or heaven forbid the new manager. I am not going to discuss on this forum anything about how the club is funded or the amounts etc. I would respectfully ask that we drop the subject of budgets and concentrate on the football and leave me to sort out the clubs move to the new ground. Watch this space...

Good Luck with the ground ITK. Hopefully no stupid NIMBYs will get in your way.

Egham Breaking News forum.. We are now talking about budgets etc.. Does anyone actually know what is happening ie new manager. We play them tomorrow, always enjoy going to Egham, decent people

Smudge, TRS, many,many apologies. I have now popped over to the other thread and seen who the new management is... Sorry about the planning bit... Are you in attendance Saturday ?

TRS we are not going to hike up admission prices.

£6 and £3 concession

Throw in 2 nice ice cold beers,an a large plate of Your excellent Sarnies,and we might consider it.I would really be taking the mick if I ASKED FOR FREE ENTRY,but I will not go that far.

ITK, I'm sorry I cannot drop the subject. Naturally there will always be ''ramblings'' about budgets, its in every league, even tonight MNF they were going on about budgets, you cannot escape it.

Erm didn't I say Badshot Lea have started well, I haven't knocked BL but you do have decent players and should be knocking on the door with your budget and players to boot. Yes of course the manager has to gel the team, but when you have money like Egham, you can go and get the ''better'' players 'cos money talks. I really don't know why people try to evade this, just be honest. We know how your club is funded with a bit of outside assistance but if ''Peter'' wants to splash his cash good luck to him but don't be in denial, hopefully for the sake of his pocket this could be his season.

It doesn't matter ITK whether we speak about Badshot Lea's budget or not, its a forum and that fact remains your team has one of the best in the CCL Prem, perhaps thats why you don't want to talk or admit it... another Windsor ? I know for a fact that the players you have at Badshot Lea are not playing for £30-£40 maybe some but most no. Its okay I haven't got a problem with it its just when clubs are in denial like Windsor and I proved them wrong.

Might pay a visit and watch your game tomorrow.....

Best of Luck for the season, probaly a good time to play Egham........ ^_^ !