Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Breaking news from Runnymede Stadium

tempestward

Very strange to sign players from Windsor and do that so quick unless the job was offered in the last couple of days ! Jon is a loss but not Noad. Next appointment is very important as the side are doing well .

What's wrong with Noad Krusty??

Tempest you have a very short memory was it not Egham Town who got rid of Yossa Hughes in an underhand manner,A saying in life is you reap what you sow,you were never going to win the Prem anyway on what i had seen .Chipstead is a backward step in my opinion,unless of course John lives closer.

I know you're annoyed but I know John personally so if I want to wish him good luck I will. I seem to remember you kicking off when he was appointed after the previous manager was shafted. His new team are halfway up the Ryman South so not sure he would need too many from Egham, no disrepect.

You're right, I did, and it was because the sacking of Steve Baker seemed unneccessary. Once he found his feet John seemed happy and our league position shows that what he was doing was right for the club and, it now appears, his CV. I suppose I will calm down after a night's kip. Forgive me for feeling pissed off. I tend to do that when people shaft the club I have been following for 43 years.

Tempest you have a very short memory was it not Egham Town who got rid of Yossa Hughes in an underhand manner,A saying in life is you reap what you sow,you were never going to win the Prem anyway on what i had seen .Chipstead is a backward step in my opinion,unless of course John lives closer.

You saw one game, at Badshot Lea, and, yes, we were poor. Can't assume that a side is good or bad on one game. You felt the ref had a good game for that Cup tie, despite the failure to award a clear penalty...

Answer my remark about Yossa, Steward.?

You cheeky [****!!****]er. I answer what I want to answer and do not take kindly to orders from a Grade A shit stirrer like you. I have no influence over management in any way whatsoever, and don't want it. How Steve Baker and Egham Town parted company is not the point. I hesitate to write much more because there is nothing yet to add. If you want to go on about what happened two seasons ago then do so without me. Oh, and typical of you, you got my site name wrong. It's TEMPESTWARD, because we used to use Tempest Road as an entrance but for several seasons now use Wards Place.

Edited by tempestward

Steve, your personal hatred of Wayne Noad is well known and a bit old hat now. What I don't want if for Badshot Lea to do to us what we did to Windsor.

Steve, your personal hatred of Wayne Noad is well known and a bit old hat now. What I don't want if for Badshot Lea to do to us what we did to Windsor.

Hi temp, not old hat just the truth mate. I will never forget when i get stabbed in football. You know me well enough for that. Real shame for Egham as Jon had done a good job this year.

If the right appointment is made then u should be ok? Just depends on who they take ?

ONLY GRADE A,NOT EVEN A+,you dissappoint me.You wanna hope Macca dont follow John out the door.As for only using Tempest,I normally only call people by their First name MR WARD.

Mark Ferguson, Egham Town Life Member. First game watched Egham Town 3 Tring Town 2 Spartan League 1970. That is why I get upset. Grade AAA+++ shit stirrer of you like. You spout bollocks but it keeps some people entertained. When you said you were bored with this site I hoped you would stop posting. Hope springs eternal.

Message to John Hamsher and Wayne Noad: You tapped up at least 8 of our players before todays game and hence the p*ss poor performance today v South Park. By all means leave but not at the expense of your current club. Walk away and not say nowt to the fans too....nice touch.

I cant say I wish you any luck other than bad.

Your timing is great! A few games into the season and you leave us with what? We dont know who's left? Chipstead fans...Enjoy the w*nkers.

Before the rest start your whingeing YES the Sarnies moaned about Yosser getting the sack at Egham and rightly so ! Yosser remains a legend among the Sarnies!

I have every right to moan now too so b*llocks.

Edited by UK Sub

Message to John Hamsher and Wayne Noad: You tapped up at least 8 of our players before todays game and hence the p*ss poor performance today v South Park. By all means leave but not at the expense of your current club. Walk away and not say nowt to the fans too....nice touch.

I cant say I wish you any luck other than bad.

Your timing is great! A few games into the season and you leave us with what? We dont know who's left? Chipstead fans...Enjoy the w*nkers.

Before the rest start your whingeing YES the Sarnies moaned about Yosser getting the sack at Egham and rightly so ! Yosser remains a legend among the Sarnies!

I have every right to moan now too so b*llocks.

No argument here. I was so pissed off with this it kept getting into my dreams and at the moment the last thing I want to dream about is John Hamsher and Wayne Noad. Had they done the decent thing and said "Look, we have had an offer we want to accept from another club, and this will be our last game" before the match so everyone knew it would still have rankled but not as much as this. Slinking off like thieves in the night is unbecoming and, frankly, a shock. I thought they were building something for the future at the club, and despite the loss yesterday we are still top. I have no doubt that in the past most clubs have hired managers who have similarly done the dirty on the club they have left, so I am sure that most supporters know how we Sarnies feel. Why did Chipstead feel the need to sack a manager with their club in mid-table? They seem to have done OK -ish since they got promotion.

Message to John Hamsher and Wayne Noad: You tapped up at least 8 of our players before todays game and hence the p*ss poor performance today v South Park.

Just like he tapped up Houghton & Ellis illegally and then had the front to talk to Ben Harris in the bar after the game Monday night offering him £70 a week to join Egham - you're better off without people like him because he's perceived as acting on the club's behalf and has made lots of enemies of local clubs when we should all be on friendly terms ! If you have proof he tapped anyone up then get the club to report it to the FA as that's what we're doing.

Tempestward, you've been around long enough to know that managers and players will come and go [mainly because of money!] and the club moves on. If you do lose a few [players and/or games] Egham Town FC will still exist so all is not lost - keep the faith.